• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Okay.

[Picture has been deleted due to the fact that it was pure crap.
The world is now a better place.
]

If you want it lighter than that, i will have to redo the blobs entirely.
They will also not look ANYTHING like they do now, since the dark colors are part of what makes them look as they do. They will in other words be crap.

Ofcourse, if you like the sig i've just posted, feel free to use it.
Do though be aware that i will delete the picture from my Photobucket account as soon as you've saved it on your computer. :p

Last edited:
Level 27
@Real138
ARRRGH! NO!
You... You... FORUM TROLL!

@chr2
That's fine dude. :)
I'l put you in line, and you make up something to be in your sig as fast as possible.

Also, on a note to Zpider:
I can't really make the picture you requested in your sig move like it does in the original GIF state. :(
I don't know how animating GIF's work, so when the sig is finished the nerubian will no longer be animated.

Level 10
First of all, hi. Hope you still takes requests :)
Request Size: Normal Signature Size
Request Text: Z00rtaz
Text Location: Right
Request Theme: Infernal flames (you know, the warcraft unit.)
Request Color Theme: Those colours ^
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: An infernal head, preferebly HQ too, not like in my avatar, although I can't find a picture, so I think the WoW vanilla trailer would be good reference.

Hope you'll put me in-line =)

Level 9
Hey, sorry if I disturb you again, but I got a new request:

Signature:

Size:
As the others, and can be fully seen in the signature region.

Text:

I want in the buton-middle region this text: "Nature is restless.". Don't forget the don (.).

Theme:

Forest, Ashenvale-Themed (could include ents, ancients, deers, birds...wild animals).

Color Theme:

Dark-Green, Green, Green Fog (Forest-Themed Color).

Other Information:

Here are some pictures that will give you the ideea of the forest I want: Picture1 Picture2. Also, I want the border that the two images have (with leaves) but you can also add anything you want to it. In the right of the border I want this picture of Medivh. Also, somewhere on top of the signature (left, middle, right), doesn't mather where the following name: IH or Illidan_Hunter. You should choose from them, because I don't know which one will fit to the picture. The name can have the following colors: Green, Red, Purple, Blue, Black, LightGreen or Orange. You can choose.

forest.jpg

kelp_forest_15_4.jpg

wow-ashenvale-forest-1280x1024.jpg

Ashenvale_Forest_by_Dr4kon.jpg

Level 9
Also, on a note to Zpider:
I can't really make the picture you requested in your sig move like it does in the original GIF state. :(
I don't know how animating GIF's work, so when the sig is finished the nerubian will no longer be animated.

I have read your visitor messages as well.
You are free to do as you like. As long as its "Nerubianish" ill gladly use it as my sig :)

Level 7
Hummm I would like a sig to if you still taking request

Request size: Well like others , rectangle like.
Request text: Klingo and Praia
Text Location: Put Klingo in the middle and Praia under in smaller character than Klingo's one.
Request theme: Fire
Request color theme: Red , Orange and yellow(please not alot of yellow)
Images that you like in request: Humm I would like this "http://www.ffodyssey.com/wallpapers/ff9/ff9_odin3_1024x768.jpg"

Sorry if it lacks informations but I hope you'll still be able to do another great sigs whit what informations i gave.

Level 8

Signature:

Size:
Would be great to make 2 one with the size as the others, on with size 1680x1050 as an wallpaper for my desktop:)
Text:

bomblader (In Unreal Tournament characters will be great)
Theme:

Sky,Universe(can incluse stars, galaxies... black holes)

Color Theme:

Black, Blue, Dark blue (Sky,Universe-Themed Color).

Other Information:

Some Pictures...
http://wallpaperx.org/images/wmwallpapers/Amazing-Digital-Universe-139-1.jpeg
http://wallpaperx.org/images/wmwallpapers/Amazing-Digital-Universe-62-1.jpeg

or look at this photos:)
http://wallpaperx.org/category/Digital-Universe/1/

Level 9

Signature:

Size:
Would be great to make 2 one with the size as the others, on with size 1680x1050 as an wallpaper for my desktop:)
Text:

bomblader (In Unreal Tournament characters will be great)
Theme:

Sky,Universe(can incluse stars, galaxies... black holes)

Color Theme:

Black, Blue, Dark blue (Sky,Universe-Themed Color).

Other Information:

Some Pictures...
http://wallpaperx.org/images/wmwallpapers/Amazing-Digital-Universe-139-1.jpeg
http://wallpaperx.org/images/wmwallpapers/Amazing-Digital-Universe-62-1.jpeg

or look at this photos:)
http://wallpaperx.org/category/Digital-Universe/1/

Nice steal of my request prezentation. :D
Next time please try to make something original.

BTW: Thanks for the space-themed picture. Was really searching one for my desktop background. :))

Level 27
@Illidan_Hunter
First:
"You Stole My Presentation"?
While i DO see the smiley, i do also see the line saying "Next Time Please Try To Make Up Something Original".
Please, cut that out. Bomblader is probably new, and new people doesn't want to do something wrong.
What do you do if you're new and don't wanna' do something wrong? You copy someone else.
This might not allways be effective, but it's completely natural.

Now, with that out of the way, we can get on to the actual purpose of this thread. :S
Sure, i can make that second request for ya. :) But due to the fact that you've allready had ONE request made VERY recently, you'l be moved one turn backwards in the line.

@Zpider
KK. :)
I'l probably use another picture then.

@Klingo
Well... there is ONE thing that i'd like you to change about your request: The Picture.
The picture you want in your sig is... one of those pictures that are VERY hard to merge, and looks crap once the merge has been done.
While i see that it's a cool pic, you will have to find another one for your sig. :(

@bomblader
I guess i can make that. :)
Though, if you do not specify which of those space pics that you want most, i'l pick whichever of the that i like best.
Also, that wallpaper version of the sig will have to wait.
A wallpaper and a sig are of such diffirent image sizes that it's 500% impossible to convert a sig to wallpaper scale (or the other way around) without ruining it completely.
So the wallpaper would have to be made from scratch, after the sig's been made.
While i AM willing to do that, it will count as a second request, and you will have to wait in line AGAIN for it.

BTW GUYS! I'm off for a birthday celebration with my family today, so the sigs will be a little bit delayed.

Last edited:
Level 8
@Illidan_Hunter
First:
"You Stole My Presentation"?
While i DO see the smiley, i do also see the line saying "Next Time Please Try To Make Up Something Original".
Please, cut that out. Bomblader is probably new, and new people doesn't want to do something wrong.
What do you do if you're new and don't wanna' do something wrong? You copy someone else.
This might not allways be effective, but it's completely natural.

Now, with that out of the way, we can get on to the actual purpose of this thread. :S
Sure, i can make that second request for ya. :) But due to the fact that you've allready had ONE request made VERY recently, you'l be moved one turn backwards in the line.

@Zpider
KK. :)
I'l probably use another picture then.

@Klingo
Well... there is ONE thing that i'd like you to change about your request: The Picture.
The picture you want in your sig is... one of those pictures that are VERY hard to merge, and looks crap once the merge has been done.
While i see that it's a cool pic, you will have to find another one for your sig. :(

@bomblader
I guess i can make that. :)
Though, if you do not specify which of those space pics that you want most, i'l pick whichever of the that i like best.
Also, that wallpaper version of the sig will have to wait.
A wallpaper and a sig are of such diffirent image sizes that it's 500% impossible to convert a sig to wallpaper scale (or the other way around) without ruining it completely.
So the wallpaper would have to be made from scratch, after the sig's been made.
While i AM willing to do that, it will count as a second request, and you will have to wait in line AGAIN for it.

BTW GUYS! I'm off for a birthday celebration with my family today, so the sigs will be a little bit delayed.

pick something random which u like:)

Level 14
O.O Dragon you could possibly use the site bomb gave you for my sig when you get there, they're mucho awesomo pictures on that site. Also great site bomb I do love space wallpapers.

Level 27
Mreah. :S alot of questions right now, and i'm still kind of tired so i won't answer them all. But as a general answer to all questions involving what pictures your sigs will contain: We will discuss it when it's your turn.

This is how the line looks:
Zpider. (Finished)
ACDestinydream.
Gath_Stormer
Turminator8. ('cause you've waited 'nough!)
chr2.
z00rtaz.
Klingo.
Illidan_Hunter.
bomblader.

Wow... this is actually the longes line i've ever had. :S
I'l hurry it up guys!
Also, here's your sig Zpider!
SigZpiderFinished.png

(Yes, i am aware of the swarm of black dots around the two nerubians. They are ON PURPOSE.)

Level 27
NO messing with the line!
It is as it is, and that's the way i want it.
You're only allowed to swap places with somebody if both people are number 3 or more in the line.
Apart from that, the available options is leaving the line or waiting.
Sorry to be harsh, but what i do is hard enough allready. :S

Patience is rewarded though.
I get better at what i do for each sig. You can clearly see that in the first post.

Level 27
@Acdestinydream
Yeah. :S I realised that it needed SOMETHING.
How's this?
SigAcdestinydreamFinished2.png

@Yeohxin
I'l line you up. :)

@Gath_Stormer
IT IS! :D
I'm working on your sig right now.

@klingo
On that, i disagree.
The orange and red makes the blue stand out, and it's set up so that the two things actually fit in with each other (especially with the newly added black borders.)

@kevv2
I'l line you up too. ^^

@Gath_Stormer

Status
Not open for further replies.