1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bladetitan Signatures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Dragonson, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfinateAnswers

InfinateAnswers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol totally, its going to be awesome :eek:

2. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dragonson, whatever happened to my ignored request man? :), but still it's okay if by some reason u decided not to make it, I'm in no urgent need for avatar nor new signature. So keep forward with the list. And again thanks for making these for us :).
    Edit: In case u're gonna say did u 'invoke' your request, I did and u accepted it :D. But still, the ones i got are pretty awesome so if it makes it easier for you, dont make me new ones :).

3. InfinateAnswers

InfinateAnswers

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow dragonson you totally forgot, he was the first one to re-request too.

4. Dragonson

Dragonson

Resources:
    Resources:
    Greetings bretheren!
    Not much, just playin' Guild Wars 2 and bein' amazed by how badass it's developers are.
    Also Sigs.

AAAAAAAARGH!
    I'm so sorry man, i completely missed you. :S
    See, this is why i need kevv to make all the lists for me. I'm completely terrible at organizing things, and i forget important stuff in a moment's notice.
    I'm so sorry for this mixup, and i'll ofcourse start working on your request right away.

[​IMG]

5. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOL. I knew it :D :ogre_icwydt:, okay then thanks. Also i agree, GW2 is twice as WoW will EVER be. :vw_love:

6. Final-Burn

Final-Burn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yay glad to know that!
    And uh Dragonson is it possible for me to join the Bladetitans?
    (No I haven't made any signatures before and thats kind of why I want to joon the Bladetitans, thanks)

7. phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Bladetitans don't make signatures. Dragonson is the only one that makes signatures. Bladetitans are only Dragonson's supporters, and take on the Bladetitan signature to spread word of the workshop.

8. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wrong, I am a part of his team, NUB xD

9. phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    You make sigs with him?

10. claptomanic

claptomanic

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey bladetitans...

i just wondered whether dragonson is still working on sigs because his last post here is more than a week ago although he said hes working on IA's request and usually he posts different stages of his work here...

so hes still working on requests or he took a break, stopped working, whatever?

thanks in advance

11. DsDarkMaster

DsDarkMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    hes working on them but proberbly took a break because gw2 just came out and he cant do both

12. claptomanic

claptomanic

Resources:
    Resources:
    ahhh gw2 is the reason xD okay thanks ^^

13. RedClaw

RedClaw

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Nice artwork draggy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Final-Burn

Final-Burn

Resources:
    Resources:
    So. Can I learn artwork on signature from you guys?

15. neo_sluf

neo_sluf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow i can say this one is really cool...

I have a request but not now cause all of you are busy.
    I will just support this..

16. phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Dragonson, I think we'd all understand if you no longer wanted to make signatures for us.

Don't get me wrong, your artwork is some fo the best on site, and you've created some of the best signatures I've ever seen.

However, it appears that recently you have begun to take breaks often, and generally for prolonged periods of time, coming back to finish one or two signatures and then leaving again. If you honestly have lost all interest in creating signatures, or you don't have the time, you can always tell us so. I believe we'll all understand.

And I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining or anything, and something big might have happened that you couldn't make signatures for the time being, but it just seems overall with the frequent breaks you seem to have lost interest in making signatures.

17. Thesyus III

Thesyus III

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ik you are busy, but i checked the waiting list and im not even on it. I just wanted to ask if i could be put on it? Please and Thank You ;)

18. gorillabull

gorillabull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    i just came to say that this is some of the best artwork you can come by on the internet, goodbye

19. Dragonson

Dragonson

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heh, i can understand that you get that impression.
    I'll have to say though, that it is not really what's going on.
    I really like making sigs, and working in photoshop is one of my favorite activities. However, when faced with school starting, a game i've waited five years for launching, my poor health, judging a hive contest and other life-related things it kinda' get pushed to the background, yes.

I'll have to admit, i shoulda' been a bit clearer about this when i came back, and i can see that it's not very apparent, but ever since my return i've basically made the decision that i make sigs whenver i have the time and inspiration to do so.

As you can imagine, this leads to a lot of really sporadic work-hours. :p

I apologize for the lack of post and work i've made here in general, and this post itself was also written pretty hastily, but... Well, i don't think you guys are interested in hearing more excuses. :p

I'ma say this though: If you have a request on the list, and you want that request done, sooner or later i will make it for you.
    'later' most likely being the operative word.

And, eh, as of right now i'm going on a trip from monday to friday, so there's gonna' be yet another example of this coming right up.

So, In short: You'll get yeh Art, but when can be anywhere from now and the end of time.

20. phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alright. Sorry, it just really came off that way. I completely understand that position and situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.