• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Malachite (My Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hey everyone, I've been on the Hive on and off for nearly ten years now and I've decided to start posting again. So I wanted to share my music project with you guys.

Black Malachite
Twelve Albums, Twelve EPs, One Remaster, Two Compilations and still going!

(Artwork for Tenth Album)
a1887813663_16.jpg
Black Malachite - Cyber.Asylum (My tenth album, which is my most popular and most well received album) -
Cyber.Asylum, by Black Malachite

Black Malachite is a project I started back in July of 2016, I never expected it to blow up the way it did, but now at two and a half years later I'm currently at almost 250,000 plays across all social media websites (including all streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, etc). So I wanted to share it with one of the communities I originally started creating on so many years ago.

The thing I wanted to establish with Black Malachite was no limits, so I've experimented with every genre under the sun to create something that I felt was highly enjoyable. From Country to Dubstep, nothing's off limits, and the weight that I feel to be consistent with one genre that I had in previous projects is no longer on me, and it's absolutely liberating.

I just finished my twelth full length album! - Oblivion of Reality: The Story of the Lost Girl, by Black Malachite

Newest Music:

Additional Links:

Facebook: Black Malachite
Bandcamp: Black Malachite
Spotify: Black Malachite
Apple Music: ‎Black Malachite on Apple Music
Soundcloud: Black Malachite
VK: Black Malachite

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Level 14
Me too :D
What was your gear for it?

-----------------------------

I also dig The Great Escape. It's pretty randomly interesting in terms of structure.
Sunlight is nice but really, really repetitive.
Firelfies is neat too. Totally raised by the guitar FX.
Nightmare Regimen is also quite good.
We All Come to An End has good songs.

Thank you so much man! I do all my editing via Sony Acid, and generate all my instrumentals and write them in Reaper using VSTs and for the guitars a relatively decent Ibanez that I borrowed. Most of my music I make digitally.

The Great Escape is easily my favorite track off of the Distortion World album, and I like Sunlight too. Fireflies is one of my favorites off of Nightfall and Nightmare Regimen is my favorite off of We All Come To An End.

Level 14
Hey guys, just stopping by to let you know I've started work on my ninth full length album! It's going to be a massive concept album, two and a half hours long. Here's the artwork for it. I made it myself, I feel like I've gotten a lot better with photo manipulation over the years.

Black Rain Speedway - The Story of the Traveler 1000 x 1000.jpg

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
On Emotion, the distorsion guitar enters suddenly and too loud compared to the pads and long notes that were before. I didn't even wear headphones and got a bit startled. Also, when it stops, still sudden. Gods, and when it comes back again at the end too.

Level 14
On Emotion, the distorsion guitar enters suddenly and too loud compared to the pads and long notes that were before. I didn't even wear headphones and got a bit startled. Also, when it stops, still sudden. Gods, and when it comes back again at the end too.

Hey thank you my man! It's part of the reason why I released Emotion on an EP. I love the song but there were some mixing issues that I frankly didn't notice until way after it finished.

Also, haven't officially released this yet. But the Hive gets it a week before release -

Status
Not open for further replies.