• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Void's Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
WTF... this is fukin awesome!

Is there anyway you could decrease the size without shorting the lenght?

What the fuck?

Im saying that music is only as good as its composer. You need to learn your theory boy. I was recommending that you would use the harmonic minor scale in certain areas of the song, as it would help you a lot. If you don't know what I'm talking about, this. If you choose not to look at this, then this will help greatly.

Level 14
Garage band, lol. I just figured out how to place notes in the track editor without recording or using loops, so this one is me experimenting with that.

Wow, I have to figure how that works and then make some music.

What program did you use?
I tried using Cakewalk Music Creator 4 but it's rather a pain the ass to make real music.

ElfSilverLord is nuts. Lol. I finished musical theory school and the middle-east musics doesn't use simply this harmonic minor scale, they are more complex. But whatever, that was some false-knowledge exibition of his ours. lol

I really wanna get a good music creating software, just to play around with it, but be sure if it is good before.

Level 36
I used garage band lol, but no loops ofc, it's all from scratch.

Anyways, here's another track I made which personally I think is a lot better. It's not done yet; I need to give it a new intro and add a second or even third melody to mix things up a bit. Really, this is just the intro with some smexy solos, and the whole thing is basically comprised of one scale (F# I think, not entirely sure if it's actually the scale of F#, but it starts on F#)

I call this piece "Three kickass ninja motherfuckers in the clouds playing shred guitar solos while pure awesomeness falls from the sky onto an epic battle 20,000 feet below." Deep, huh? xD

You might want to turn your bass up before listening, because there's a nice bass part too :p

Attachments

• ninjaguitarsolo.mp3
    4.2 MB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.