• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music suggestions for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time I am going to have my map finished and uploaded. That's an oath.
Now, the map is a puzzle-adventure map (much like the point-and-click games) featuring a kid and a talking raccoon. I need music for certain zones;
I don't want the music to be RPG style by the way, but more like mystery-ambiental, if i can say that.

The first zone is around the house exterior in a forest.
The second zone is a murloc village; looking for some kind of tribal music for that
The third zone is a furbolg village in an ashenvale forest and there's a leprechaun; so looking for some ambiental irish-forestish music;
The fourth zone is a graveyard with an abomination; i kindda need some scooby doo like music xD (not horror music though)

I guarantee that this map will be epic. It will be voiced through all the dialogues and have an amazing storyline and gameplay. Can't wait to upload it
I would post screenshots but my internet connection is bad (i'm not at home)

Status
Not open for further replies.