• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is a good music creation tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Never knew what is a good tool for creating custom music. I have some unused tools here and never tried to used them.
- Guitar Pro
- Atomic DJ

Do you have any suggestion what do you and will I use for custom music? I am planning to create ambient free source and shareable music with Warcraftish style.

In addition, please support me my friends for my upcoming songs, I wrote songs, medieval and war songs. Thus I also covered Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire". :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There is a lot of music making software:
-Propellerhed's Reason
-Image Line's Fruity Loops
-Apple's Logic Pro
and probably many others.

It all comes down to which one suits you best. You might get annoyed by some and like others or one. Spending more time with a program increases your skill on making music with it.

Thanks mate. Will chexk it out. Can it make epic tracks too?
Depends on the VST packs you use. There are tons of them over the internet waiting for your to either get them free or buy them.

Level 3
There is a lot of music making software:
-Propellerhed's Reason
-Image Line's Fruity Loops
-Apple's Logic Pro
and probably many others.

It all comes down to which one suits you best. You might get annoyed by some and like others or one. Spending more time with a program increases your skill on making music with it.

Depends on the VST packs you use. There are tons of them over the internet waiting for your to either get them free or buy them.

Thank you very much for the ton of ideas and suggestions. Will look into it and it will help me create some in game music for maps.

Though Audiomachine songs are too epic and can't use them as ambient themes.

I am also looking for a key-based music program like your keyboard is like a piano key or guitsr chord. Havent seen any tool like that. :)

Level 28
Bytheways, I don't prefer midi sounding music Lol

Yes, GP 5 has the midi sounding music you are referring to, however GP 6 has plenty of sound banks over the internet that can sound realistic if used right. The learning curve may be steeper, but it is recommended for those who want to write songs using the interface of a tablature, keyboard or a guitar arm, like you asked. Still I'm sure there must be other options around, for example:

(I prefer notepad)

Status
Not open for further replies.