• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should i Make a Sound Optimization Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I looked through the sound and music section of this site one the music is pretty terrible no offense and the quality of it in terms of production value are shotty. Plus there is no tutorials or discussions on how to optimize sound files for people who really want to add that extra something into their maps. So i was curious as to how many people would like me to make a good tutorial on sound optimization which is file reduction for wc3 maps and go over how it works and most likely post original music on the sites sound section.
If your thinking i dont know if hes qualified well i have been doing music production for 4 and half years and i mentored under a producer who signs songs to Spinnin Records I am not going to toot my own horn because my work is for you to judge but was just curios if there is a big interest in songs and sound effects for peoples games and if it would be worth my time to contribute such to the site.
Plus i can make custom music for peoples maps if they want just contact me through email or message me on here if you are looking for that.
But if there is a genuine interest in this i will contribute and post quality EQed, mastered and optimized sound files to the site for everyone to use for free.
Also i will add downloads and links to free tools for sound optimization!

Status
Not open for further replies.