• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any good sounds for a shooting map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
whether if its in the sound editor of WE, or not. (imports can be given, ofc il give credits to their creators aswell) Also any good mp3 music that are pretty good for shooting games? i saw Quakes recent mp3 opening music, but wasnt that fitting. I found out the only good sound which is really suitable for the shooting itself is the MortarImpact sound, with a higher pitch (1.25). Any sounds suitable for the following:

knife slash
sniper shoot (supposed to be faster than the MortarImpact sound, which is the pistols)
shotgun(stronger than MortarImpact sound)
pistol, (MortarImpact is suitable for this)
shooter getting damaged

and finally a very suitable music theme (not of really large size if possible)

il give credits for you in map for helping out.

thanks for your time guys, appreciate it.

Level 13
nice mate, il make sure to add you as thje guy who gave hte me resource, who created this sound tho?

Edit: il just post the link :p

and dude, the file size is 14kb which.... AMAZING, thanks dude

Just found it on a site, have fun wif it ;)
Oh, and I didn't really look'd at the file size. Cool, didn't even noticed it was so small.

Level 13
Haha, try this song: Deleted.
And also, try to whistle it. :psmile:

EDIT: Nevermind... I'll search for a better one ;)

Level 10
kk, il find ^^ thanks

btw: i just went to youtube, i have youtube vid music/song to mp3 converter so >_>

hmm.... im still thinking of some modern music, cus quake is rather futuristic :/ i did look into one, its main theme, Unreal, Main -01 or something, it was pretty good, but if used repetitvely wont be so good >_< i think i may look into cod tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.