• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GrapesOfWath's Musical Things And Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been making some musical cues for a tree tag map I'm working on, and I felt like I should share them with the public, so here's a zip with 5 different .flac files, free to use for whatever (just give credit of course)
I'm also open to requests, although this is kinda new territory for me so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to deliver for every request but it's still worth asking/trying
EDIT: forgot to mention infernalwin.flac is rendered for looping which is why it cuts off abruptly because the tail is wrapped around to the front

EDIT 2: I'm just going to use this for all of the warcraft-esque things that I make. Also all music/sounds can be re-done as wav or mp3 but I'll upload as flac by default

Attachments

• sounds.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
new track hot off the presses, probably best used for cinematics
still not entirely sure how to make something the right level of understated to just be used as bgm for actual gameplay hmmm

here's a link to it on my soundcloud, assuming anyone wants to listen to it before downloading a 21mb flac lmao

Attachments

• wc3new.zip
    21.3 MB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.