• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Suggestion for a RPG Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi I usually find music very easily by myself, but this one I need some help with.

I need music for a zone called The Ashlands in my RPG map. The terrain looks like this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ds-217339/?prev=of=rating&o=DESC&r=20&page=19

The theme is lava and ash, dragons and demons. So forest music is not a good idea.

The RPG uses music mostly from Tales of Symphonia, so something similar to that. For example music from Zelda would be ok, but from games like mario kart, no.

Any ideas is much appreaciated!

/Fasolace

Level 11
Hmm, Death Mountain is a little bit to "happy sounding" and the tracks from the other game is to orchestral to fit with the other zone's music.

Please post any other ideas. Thanks.

The current track Im thinking about is Magmoor Caverns from Metroid Prime, but doesn't fit well with the rest of the map's music, but it's the best one I've found so far. Hm. :p

Level 11
If you need any more in the future or anything of the sort, try the Legend of Mana OST; those are pretty good.

Aaah thank you! I'm listening to the soundtrack now, and it's just the kind of music I'm looking for. Even if I already have music for all the zones in the map, this might still be what I need for cinematics and the map opening music!
+ rep

Status
Not open for further replies.