1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Miscellanous / Other] Black Hole Frenzy - Total War

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by nambo, Oct 18, 2013.

1. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

Black Hole Frenzy - Total War

This is 'nambo's freestyle' map. Story is fiction.

Story

Namzonia is a state where psycho occurrences often happen. It is derived from 'Nameless' and 'Nambo'. During Japanese World Domination in 2015, a guy named nambo creates a technology to beat the JP government, that is Black Hole Tech.

Black Hole Tech is a tool to create a demon out of Warcraft 3 released in 2003. Guess what? Smiling Angel aka Lachelnd Angel is born from nambo's family itself, murdering each and every family member, grinding their meat into working tools.

A week later, Smiling Angel destroy the entire planet using quantum technology that is 'Black Hole Interface' made by nambo.

Black Hole game is an experiment to ensure nambo's survival in another world line without chaos and pain, a quantum program to ensure Smiling Angel either disappears, or follow nambo in another realm.

In the quantum program, lies the path, psychopath nambo has gone through his entire life.

Extra Settings

There are Tertia Castra, Pentaspastos, Prime Comes and Dai Gensui, four chapters of nambo's mind, which reflect Imperial, Native, Rotten Humans and the Japanese in Free Land called Namzonia.
    In that Land, Smiling Angel is a symbol of unity. Of one of the noble families, is Tsarskoye. The heir not only kidnap people and collect their nails, but murder his own parents and aunt to collect their intestines. He lined up the intestines along his town, and this makes Smiling Angel happy. He is granted the title 'Nam-Bo' and is demonized as a God who promotes psychopath.

S. Angel Background

Smiling Angel is named Rex Tsar. 'Tsar' also resembles 'Gilgamesh' from Meso era. Tsar is an orphan. More like beggar. He hardly has enough food daily. He eat rubbish. He lick the drain water. He wear a hood.
    Tsar is a good boy and from a rich family. He fled from his hometown in Piotr, one of the major cities in Namzonia to search for truth of life. Tsar helps anyone in need along his journey around Namzonia. But people didn't repay him. When he finally out of food supply and money, he settles in a stable by roadside. He cries every day.
    One day, beggar Tsar saw his own brother buying some chewing gum at a stall. He glared at him. Considering he has lost more than 50 percent of his mind at that time, he strangled his brother in public.
    Taking a wood spear by road side and stabbed his brother's genitals for a dozen times. Then dig his brother's throat to drag out the veins.
    Public scream in terror. All the police surrounded him.
    He smiled. With trembling hands and face, with veins wrapping his hands and blood everywhere, he said: ''My family never likes a stranger.''
    He took the spear and swallowed it. At that moment nambo's code synchronized with him and the mortal body blown into pieces, causing him to be transmitted to nambo's world.

Show Map
    Map:[​IMG]

Gameplay: Warning: This is not compulsory and is changeable
    Each time spawn for each unit is different. For example, Tertia Castra has four type of units:
    Rorarii [Imperial Main Female Soldier] = spawn every 10 second
    Alaris [Imperial Spear Thrower] = spawn every 40 second
    Tagmatarchis [Imperial Axe Protector] = spawn every 60 second
    Aeneator [Imperial Knight] = spawn every 50 second
    Now we have 1 Rorarii, 1 Alaris, 1 Tagmatarchis and 1 Aeneator in Force 1.
    So, we have 3 forces for each team, meaning 3 groups having 4 types of unit each assaulting three enemy bases at once as shown in the map.

Forces

Tertia Castra [Imperial Blood Elves]
    [​IMG]

Pentaspastos [Native Blood Elves gaining infinity light from Smiling Angel]
    [​IMG]

Prime Comes [Human Race]
    [​IMG]

Dai Gensui [Japanese-Western Race]
    [​IMG]

Battle 1
    [​IMG]

Battle 2
    [​IMG]

Battle 3
    [​IMG]

Battle 4
    [​IMG]

Battle 5
    [​IMG]

Battle 6
    [​IMG]

I am tired! Man I'm sick of this. Need one month to do a super duper simple work? Some Merry X'mas celebration on last page? Man, enjoy it guys. When something pops up, I'll smile.

Team Reality

nambo is the only one working behind the scenes. Organizing every member's duties, write stories and ideas.
    1. Teamwork is not helping each other. It just defies logic. Literally, it's helping me.
    2. If I need like 3 people for example to work on terrain alone, I'm short of samples. Also, I need to know ur taste n ability.
    3. Whether I'm good in GUI or JASS doesn't matter. I have my own part to be done.
    4. I hate people ignore me. Since others are doing their part as a team, you have no right to ignore me.
    5. Stop criticizing everything I had mentioned in previous pages in thread.
    6. You must follow my instructions. Unless stated 'specifically' by me.
    7. If you hate something I not yet implement, what's the point?
    8. Miscellaneous members should not ignore me. I'll get sad. :(

Total Hiatus: nhocklanhox6, Jack of Hearts, bethmachine, Daffa the Mage, Whitewolf8

Miscellaneous
    It's funny that this map has rules to follow when in fact it's a free-style map.
    1. Annoying multiboards.
    2. Delusional upgrades without changing swords literally.
    3. Irregular size and monster spam.
    4. Half-assed names and descriptions.
    5. Make me go Halleluyah 'commands' and 'codes' by pressing 'Enter'.
    6. Trees for oxygen. Mud to dirty foot.
    7. Need an hour to kill a footman.
    8. 5 hours exciting journey running here and there.
    9. Delusional levelling.
    10. How many formula you put inside the map. The creativity and the 'design' of the formula.
    11. A list of modes even I don't understand wtf is happening.
    12. Need to walk for 1 hour like a sick old man to regain mana or health.
    13. Always need game message to tell player what to do.
    14. Super long Hero description.
    15. Need 1 hour to build a building, train a footman and research, respectively.

Attention all members!

This is for team members only. Any argument on whose names/units/abilities blah blah blah are better is invalid.
    If you argue on that, I'll kick you out from the circle.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Awsan

Awsan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sounds like a good project, but i still don't really have a clue what kind of game youre trying to make. Please give some more explanation on everything youre doing, then I can help you with testing and ideas c:

By the way: Add some screenshots ASAP.

Good luck!

3. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    As i told you :) More screens :)

4. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now there should be screens for battles, map and unit groups. Thanks you guys for commenting.

5. K_I_R_I_L

K_I_R_I_L

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still no screenshots.

6. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now ok?

7. pred1980

pred1980

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yes, btw... when you see the images, than we see them too.

For me it looks like an entertaining gameplay but im not sure if i play this mod for a long time.

8. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    The images in my album don't work for some reason.
    Yup, of course it won't last. The same units would be very boring. Thus, we need a TEAM to include special 'effects' to it.
    And this is a NEW type of gameplay. You can replace the armies using other foot-man alike units/change their names and properties. Or change the map to a better one/weather etc

I did this without relying on scripts, variables [ well, not the spells], gui and jass.
    Well, pretty much my dream of what Warcraft 3 should be.

Anyone interested in beta testing it please send me a pm. I'll gladly welcome you. ^^

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  9. K_I_R_I_L

K_I_R_I_L

Resources:
    Resources:
    Count me in. Send me your map so i can see and come back with some ideas and suggestions.

10. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks promising.
    Strategy and stuff.
    I like those things.
    Keep it up.
    Also a beta map will be awsome if possible.
    +2rep:goblin_yeah:

11. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Sounds good. +rep

12. Xonok

Xonok

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This reminds me of Simple Wargame, but looks more refined than I had.

13. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, this is hardly beta yet. I'm waiting to make it to work for multiplayer. (not tested at the moment). I still got a lot of 'things' to make it a beta.

Thank you all for such great words.

14. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I am afraid it really DOES look like a footmen wars...

15. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yeah it looks like Footman wars
    but still, looks good.. nice work

+2 REP

16. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks. But I'm now in short of helpers to optimitize the map.

17. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, well I shall now join your team as a multi use helper (cept jass, vjass).

18. Its like Footman Wars and Angel Arena hooked up and made out.

19. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Which makes it even MORE awkard for me. Also, my editor started having strange error again, so I can't make changes to the map, sorry.

20. nambo

nambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nothing is awkard. Only the resemblances that couldn't be avoided.

Please respect the team and its members, or even the map. Since you're a member yourself.