• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Black Hole Frenzy - Total War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Food? There's no farm here. XD
Animals are extinct.

Only 'gold' like imaginary substance that can be offered to Smiling Angel.
Imaginary substance is just a thought of player installed by Smiling Angel under command of nambo.

EDIT:
1. From what I see in multi-player, Morning Ranger can climb cliffs.
2. Multi-player is much more challenging. [requires intellect to actually win the game]
3. All those 'small' issues are not required/problem-faced 'at all'.

Actually I'm satisfied. I just need to add in modes, hoping to make the map better. [which I doubt now]

EDIT: Since this is getting annoying because many people/testers don't include 'story' in their thoughts, I repeat:
All testers please understand the story first before posting. And please read what I've mentioned. I'm too tired to repeat the same thing.

Last edited:
Level 3
Well,why don't we improve the terrain?Like making it a litlle bigger and put some doodas in it,Make it more appealing to the player... we can change the floor's marble color to red or black.Also,lets add a model of God Nambo flying in the middle of the map or in the left side of the map(where the heroes selection taverns stand) sitting in a throne.. watching the show :p

Level 4
Well,why don't we improve the terrain?Like making it a litlle bigger and put some doodas in it,Make it more appealing to the player... we can change the floor's marble color to red or black.Also,lets add a model of God Nambo flying in the middle of the map or in the left side of the map(where the heroes selection taverns stand) sitting in a throne.. watching the show :p

Add a awesome guitar, who play awesome battle soundtrack, for a awesome battle field, for a badass Nambo. :ogre_datass:

Level 5
The flying guy is Smiling Angel. The one he put his hand on is God Nambo. [Poster]
Both are created by nambo.
God Nambo is a flux/demon created by Smiling Angel while nambo is the human who created the living game called Black Hole.
God Nambo is the one used to cheat humans that He is evil, whereas Smiling Angel is not. Making Smiling Angel as their God.
To protect themselves from any psycho harm done by God Nambo.

The one who send the blast down/black hole is Smiling Angel.
Smiling Angel is a planet-size demon who shrunk due to the game.
Heroes are made by nambo, but were made to believe that Smiling Angel is their creator.

Black Hole is a game in which either the humans/Smiling Angel win the bet of freedom.

God Nambo has practically no legs, a psycho statue and a form of insanity, blood and death. And is a summoned demon.

That's the story for now. It's a good start with the guitar and flying, throne thing. XD
EDIT: Regeneration light is a sign Smiling Angel has been installed to the game.

Last edited:
Level 4
1.Boss fight will be great, drop unique item will be more great :D ( or just money is ok )
------
2.There should have more item, and Level have something to work on, ( just got lv.2 and in 2 seconds, I up to lv.10 (other hero is the same ))
------
3.Item should 2 kind, one give bonus when carry, one give bonus when active ( damage, speed, armor, hp, mana )
------
4.And make the Owl spell more useful , why I want a scout for that map.
////
seem not like footman,
5.Well, if you want it's more complicated, try decrease Hero-cost, like 10k or 15k, then Player can buy 2 or 3.

6.Make Hero have more bounty on his head, when kill , killer get Bonus "Attribute" or something.

Last edited:
Level 5
I need more direct ideas, like overall what the map all about.
I need the whole story line set.

Example:
War -> Meet God Nambo [Map enter psycho mode] -> War -> Fight S. Angel
or
War -> Meet S. Angel -> War -> Meet S.Angel's demons -> Fight G. Nambo then S. Angel

So that I can arrange specific modes to go along the flow.
Basically like this: [Example]
1. Hero kill other Hero [level 10]
-Effect: decrease gold by 20 % percent and decrease meeting occurrence with God Nambo by 10 percent.
-Solution: Kill more units/increase unit kills by 50 percent to increase meeting with God Nambo by 40 percent etc.

@ngkn92 I've mentioned all those points.
@chronos_077 Need break time in between boss fights.

EDIT:
You really need the story to relate everything at once. Without story, it seems you're just discussing another point of a Footman Frenzy map which is never my gameplay tbw. Please refer to post#54 and front page for story. Please ask if you don't understand the story.

Last edited:
Level 5
That fakey giving good buff? Seems alright to me. :)
My ideas:
-Good buff, meaning any light-related bonus like light accumulation, Light Guardians, Anti-psycho doses, demon tears.
God Nambo give you living sight of psycho prophecy.

Last edited:
Level 16
Replied because of friend request. Seems you started it simple and are progressing bit by bit. I'm not much of a AoS player + I am a noob so I don't have anything to say that could help you in gameplay terms. I would say, however to find a terrainer even if the projects is bit simple but progress as I can see, a nicer terrain will make your map more attractive.

Good Luck!

Level 5
UPDATE:
God Nambo = Nam-Bo Tsarskoye Selo [Psycho God]
Smiling Angel = Lächelnd Engel Rex
Anonymous nambo = Nambo Mojyo
These are their real names, in case anyone wondering. :)

Level 1
Tsarskoye Selo? really? do you now what that mean if translated from russian?

P.S. their names didnt brightened the story, i still dont understand why there are 2 nambos? And who is who and why is why.

Level 6
Tsarskoye Selo? really? do you now what that mean if translated from russian?

P.S. their names didnt brightened the story, i still dont understand why there are 2 nambos? And who is who and why is why.

one is God (mean not human) one is Nambo (human)

Level 4
Never know there a story in this map, should have some cinematic in it ( which I have no idea to make).
Is story good ?

Level 5
UPDATE:
Map progress seriously halted due to some people not taking serious on their duties as members.
Some even ask me to request on spell workshop, when they are spell creator themselves.
All GUI members are out due to personal issues.

Seriously, the hell is this? :D

Level 5
UPDATE:
Paillan's goodness:
NcmMlx4.jpg

Level 6
heep heep hurray
i'm wonder how new terrain nice
___
EDIT: now's mid-semester exam.... u know, many exams come as fast as lightning. Maybe only 3 weeks remaining and people will come back to work :)

Level 5
Blood Caesar's Yamato:
QgQRVn2.jpg

My Experiment:
Smiling Angel demon-classed Hero Assasins:
xeo6Mn1.jpg

kqX84AR.jpg

niQzSQs.jpg

VnzsBsJ.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
Never in-game. Just testing/experimenting new stuff.
And I don't know what is 'urgs'. Explain please, friend.

This is not anime. Those are projectiles in game, or whatever you call it. A 2-D presentation responding to nambo's mind.

Level 5
^For now, yes. Since I don't have an E.T.A when will any work be finished, update will halt until further notice.

Level 19
Back from 5 days without internet... I think the legendary MAT screwed my editor again... or the map, but let's test.
EDIT: False alarm, MAT worked after I fixed the import path. Added the wind element Idea and ask, Where to put boss?

Last edited:
Level 5
New Heroes:
XpwF2p2.jpg

T. C -Emperor Hastiliarius, Regina
Dai-gensui -Kao Ukabete
Human -Seignior Sachargos

BHF Intensity:
GvIsyNT.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
^Why so mad. :p
If you don't know BRS beforehand, you'd find this epic I think. XD

Last edited:
Level 1
I ssimply like the anime style and why are you all contradicting him! hes theh one making the map and not you! he wants it to be special so what are youu trying to prove haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.