• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black dressed Necromancer

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Black dressed Necromancer
"I love the dead... Frequently."
latest

As you can see from some of the pictures I took for my undead models, I made a reskin for the Scourge Necromancer.
I think the Necromancers simply look better in black and in the concept drawings for Reforged he was shown in black again.

latest

I have also been asked to upload it here for everyone to see.So here you go: The evil Wizard dressed in black.
Previews
Contents

Black dressed Necromancer (Model)

Black dressed Necromancer (Portrait) (Model)

Level 34
mandela effect? I always thought they had black robe.
[...]
Unfortunately no. Although, in my opinion, they should have done it.
The vanilla-necromancers are so orange-red. For whatever reason... 😂

how to replace default one with this? just copying and renaming it in asset folder doesnt work for me
Um... that's not a skin, that's an own model, or what did you want to do? 🤔
Import the model, remove the "war3mapimported/" in front of the textures and then assign the model via "Art - Model File" in the Object Editor
either to your own unit or to the existing necromancer.
Did I answer your question with that? 😅

Level 7
Um... that's not a skin, that's an own model, or what did you want to do? 🤔
Import the model, remove the "war3mapimported/" in front of the textures and then assign the model via "Art - Model File" in the Object Editor
either to your own unit or to the existing necromancer.
Did I answer your question with that? 😅
I mean i want it to appears as default model, but i cant because it uses your custom skin as well,
So how or where can i use the skin instead? (By replace it in default skin path)