• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] BETA Helms Deep v1.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A brand new Helms Deep out for beta test. I used all new models and skins as well as lord of the rings music. Custom skills and a lot of triggers. A definite must try for any LOTR fan. Released 9/13/2013. Enjoy :)

-All the beautiful Uruk-Hai and Sindar models are Credited To: Fingolfin
-Legolas/Haldir model Credited To: Pike
-Rohan Militia and Rohirrim Skins Credited To: CloudWolf
-Aragorn model Credited To: Shadow-Scythe-R
-Spearman model Credited To: Wandering Soul
-Cave Troll model Credited To: [texture by Just_Spectating] karland90
-Arrow model Credited To: Deolrin
-Loading Screen Photo Credited To: http://lucerne.wikia.com/wiki/Helms_Deep

Downloaded From: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/

In game credits and bug fixes to come soon. Please leave suggestions below.

Attachments

• Helms Deep v1.0.2.w3x
    7.3 MB · Views: 91
Hello, I decide to take a look on your project and want to give some suggestion to improve it.

First, the description lacks some designing for the presentation, improving the presentation is a good thing as it will attract more people. some notable project that I can recommend to take a look at are Tides of War by Forsaken and Rise of Blood Elves by Tomoraider also, some notable ways to make a good description are BB Codes, Map Description Template and Map Description Generator

Second, Take some screenshot of the project, project with screenshots are more enjoyable to look by users, There's a notable tutorial for Uploading Screenshots to Hive Workshop

That's all for now, feel free to contact me if you need any help.

CONTACT ME
PM Daffa the Mage
Leave a Visitor Message for Daffa the Mage (Requires Friendship)
Note that I recommend sending the message directly to my PM as I will prioritize them over the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.