• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] The Battle of Helm's Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Lord of the Rings: Battle of Helm's Deep

Alright, this is my own version of Helm's Deep that I made from scratch. I know there are a lot of Helm's Deep maps out there, but my goal is to make the best! I'd appreciate any and all feedback to make my goal possible. This is in beta stage, but it's 100% playable. Be sure to read the quests if you get lost!

About the map. I designed this map to require the players to think and strategize. Both sides will need to utilize heroes and distribute units accordingly. I'm sorry, but this is not like every other Helm's Deep where defense packs archers in the hall to win. The Hall can only contain up to a maximum of 100 units (number may change). For offense it will not simply be put spawn points somewhere and mass produce. Plan your attack / defense accordingly. A small flaw may create an unforgiving outcome!

(Note: Credit for the models / skins are listed in the quests-credits.)

Attachments

• Helm's Deep Protected.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.