• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
well, if you know about the Alien, i can tolerate extreeme heat (like say... molten lead?) and extreeme cold (like say... gaseous nitrogen?). so i dont care

Level 13
ok, i think its about time that i go after metabee again

i leap at metabee, acid spraying everywhere from my tail stump

Level 8
Rooaaaarrrrr! My lifeless body falls to the ground with a huge slam, shaking the earth. A magical light pulses from the heavens and shines on my corpse.

REINCARNATION! Roaaaarrr!
(Cooldown time of 10 posts)

Level 13
oh, superspider is educated in the ways of the humans.

i use the "tactics" against his exosuit

Tactics against the Exosuit as the alien:
pounce straight at the exosuit, and circle around it, constantly clawing while crouching so its hard to find you, and staying on the back side (because thats the weakest side :wink: )

Level 8
I lunge on Kerrigan, slamming her head into the ground with a vicious blow to the neck. I trip on a stone in doing so and plummet head first into the sand, roll over and recover.

(1 more post for Reincarnation cooldown)

Level 13
i get up from psychomagnataur's blow (with one terrible crick in the neck) and continue to wail on superspider (because i hate exos)

Level 8
I grab Kerrigan by the tail and feel the hot sting of acid blood, and then I realize it was slashed off. Grabbing the tail I use my massive upper body to hurl her across the arena.

WROOOARRRR!!!

And please people, spell my name right! :evil

Level 13
that saliva hardens and forms resin on the ground.

i grab one of psychomagnataur's ice bolts and pounce with it extended at konblade

Level 8
Blood sprays as steel meets flesh. With a roar of pain i stumble back. The sword cut a deep gashing wound, which is bleeding badly. I run forward and lift Konblade under the arms with my tusks and slam him to the ground, blood spraying wildly. With no means of healing, I get ready to act.

(Descriptions are more fun, maybe I should write a story)

Level 8
Heavy blood stains cover my fur and flesh. I'm breathing heavily, exhausted. I deal a swift round of power-packed punches to Konblade's face. I fall to my knees, dying of blood loss and exhaustion.

(I mean come on, I've been fighting alll out for 3 pages, no fancy spells, just rough pummelingg, that is tiring! Also, i've taken many acid and slashing wounds, and i've been killed)

-Reincarnation is active- :twisted:

Level 13
my newly formed state hasnt taken damage yet :twisted:

i whip out my
Mighty Compostie Longbow (+8 ) and use manyshot to launch off 5 arrows at konblade, all psionically targeted

Status
Not open for further replies.