• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok Wormskull, now you're just being stupid. You get to be immune to one attack of your choice? Oh wait, that's not Warcraft based, so I guess you can't use it can you? Hypocrit.

Level 6
1) It isn't triggered by getting the 100th post.
2) There is no 'attack immunity', save for some spell. But you're currently channeling a spell, so you can't use any others.

Level 6
What does a dryad have to do with this? It's not like they can cast two spells at once, or are spell immune.

And you said you were immune to one "attack", not a spell. There is not an 'attack immunity'.

Level 13
by "attack" i meant "spell", since the only possible way to attack me now would be with a spell, but thats only within 800 range. and i dont bother about "attacks" since as i said, im inside a castle, surrounded by towers and footmans.

i have earned magic immunity by having the 100th post, maybe someone will earn a similar bonus at the 200th post.

Level 11
I randomly reenter the battle, teleport myself to Wormy's island(powerful mages such as I can do such things) and cast silence on Wormskull, interupting his channeling, and making him unable to cast spells.

Level 13
Lord Finarfin said:
I randomly reenter the battle, teleport myself to Wormy's island(powerful mages such as I can do such things) and cast silence on Wormskull, interupting his channeling, and making him unable to cast spells.
you can only do one action.
*continue casting spell*

and by the way finarrin, im inside a big castle surrounded with towers and footmans, you cant hurt me.

you did 4 actions in two posts, fool.

Level 11
Fine then I choose my 1 action from that post to be the teleportation to outside your castle. From my last post, I use a potion. But for this post I choose to cast Earthquake on your castle, destroying it, your soldiers, and you. :)

And you misspelled my name, Warmskull. :)

Level 10
Uses that tome 2 reveal the map(actual w3 item) i create an owl, and i make it fly 2 worm, i use telportation, and pushes him so he falls on the ground, but he still lies on the ground channeling(when will you learn it, tsk tsk) i take a rock and start baning him on the head.

Level 13
metabee: you cant do that, since thats way too many actions, when you only can have one, and that item doesnt exist.

sopho: the only siege weapon you got is a catapult

lord finarrin: a castle have a lot of hp no? didnt i mentionned by footman, knights, dwarves and towers were walking in every streets? as a piteful attempt, you get killed by them.

*continue starting of channeling*

Level 13
after using Shield of Force and increasing the power, i push over night stryke and he falls over
then i go over and b*tch slap wormskull, disrupting his casting (silly wizards) and then summon Hannibal Lector to slowly eat wormskull after convincing him to swallow his own tongue

so now that wormy has been killed 50 times, i think hes out and we can ignore him

then i run and buy some elven rope, tie up night stryke, and use Telekinesis to move him over a cliff where i drop him.

Level 12
The Dark Lord SeaGull1723 looks out from his fortress and says, "The pathetic humans are fighting among themselves. It is time for me to end the human race."

*Thinks to himself for hours and hours*

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
after using Shield of Force and increasing the power, i push over night stryke and he falls over
then i go over and b*tch slap wormskull, disrupting his casting (silly wizards) and then summon Hannibal Lector to slowly eat wormskull after convincing him to swallow his own tongue

so now that wormy has been killed 50 times, i think hes out and we can ignore him

then i run and buy some elven rope, tie up night stryke, and use Telekinesis to move him over a cliff where i drop him.

you can only use one action per reply.
i use my 13-post starfall and for the result: the sun charges on the earth, burning everyone on the planet, including wormskull, who was a kamikazee planet destroyer.

NEW STORY FROM NOW.

Level 12
@Wormskull: "Pathetic human. I am the Dark Lord. I shall always be reincarnated in darkness. Therefore my body cannot be broken by mortals alike. Let it be that I will claim the world for myself and create everything again. Hahahahahahaha!!!"

Level 11
Since Wormy refuses to admit defeat to my spells, I teleport to Konblade and his Elven allies, telling them where Wormskull is, and gives them ankhs of reincarnation for their almost inevitable deaths.

(I highly doubt Wormy will negotiate with you, so watch out for his random army. Which brings about another question, if he's a peasent/villager how can he have an army and be a powerful spellcaster?)

Level 13
using Reflect, i push all the power wormy used back concentrated in one blast and wastes him
OWNED
and i am not human. Vampyres are undead :wink:

Level 10
No i didn't use a toem, i used the glyph of omniscience reveals the map 4 5 secs, enuf time 2 locate u, and i was atleast able 2 send an owl(that was last turn) now i use mass teleport(got it from finarfin when i sucked his energy, i also got his spells) and now i'm standing right nxt 2 u.

Level 13
well damn, read my post few posts ago, it said "new story from now on" since i destroyed the solar system beceause i attracted the sun closed to teh earth, making it boiling, everyone died.

lord finarin: anyway you couldnt have more than 2 or 3 water elemental, taking in account the summon cooldown and the duration of the water elements, im surrounded by knights and footmans and dwarves and towers, so you cant teleport next to me either, beceause you'd receive 300 dmg per sec

Level 13
i didnt, i started a new game. when everybody joins a game in diablo2 they're all in the same start location if they're on the same act, i used that idea.

*kills some creeps while in avatar form for +2 agil tome and a glove of haste

Level 13
well then, i try to sell candy for my school to everyone because no one will buy it.

and you can have more than one action if theres more than one post after your last :wink:

and then since no one wants candy, ill just summon 10 face huggers and send them all after you because i control all aliens!!

Level 13
I ask a good friend ( A Night Elf Hunter ) to set a few traps for me. I myself prepare for combat.

Note: You cannot warp\teleport\blink to any loctaion. Here is where we are, and we cannot leave until 1 team wins.
Arena-big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.