• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
my meat stick magically dissapears

its all your fault konblade
lol

i leap onto magnataur's back and start clawing the s**t out of him

Level 8
I reach around to grab Kerr's arm and rip it off, stupid regeneration. I taste some of the blood, mmmmmmmm.

We're dead even Kerr, it works both ways. If you kill me, I'll ignite the volcanic blood in your body and blow the heck out of us both.

Level 8
6(5x+12)=162
Distribute : 30x+72=162
162-72=90
90/30 = 3=x :D Easy, its like what I'm doing in school...

I'll casually step on Konblade, breaking his back, and laugh :lol:

Level 13
a fog begins to appear in the middle of konblade and magnataur, the fog begins to expend from an infinite source powered by the cocoon's powers. the fog is made of dust, and micro sharp crystals that might destroy your lungs.

Level 6
I'll assume that, since no one here has "dark" in their name, you mean me.

*Is unaffected by the cloud due to his shield*

*Continues mauling Magnataur*

Level 6
*Gives Magnataur the final blow, removing his head*

*Stabs his heart while he lies on the ground, for good measure*

BTW- I can't believe I actually acknowledged you, Wormskull. You are being cheap, and overpowered, and invincible. I'll go back to ignoring your moves, unless you decide to play fair.

Level 13
Night Stryke said:
*Gives Magnataur the final blow, removing his head*

*Stabs his heart while he lies on the ground, for good measure*

BTW- I can't believe I actually acknowledged you, Wormskull. You are being cheap, and overpowered, and invincible. I'll go back to ignoring your moves, unless you decide to play fair.

oh, that gotta be the most contradicting post ever.

you just had to go to another room to avoid the mist. if there is a fire in the house, will you go sit in it or run away from it? a battle have random events, not only standing in a room and slashing persons.

*summons a hailstorm of little crystalid on night's head, hitting him on the neck, eyes and every corners possible, it doesnt hurt him, but sometimes it burns him, oh and he loose one eye.*

Level 13
Wormskull, we are trying to have fun, but you interupt and flood the thread with nonsense. Please stop posting, or I will have to contact a moderator. If killing joy is what you consider fun, than you make your own uber nonsense thread or something, because we don't want any of this.

I finish reloading and aid Night Stryke.

Level 8
shut up worm even if im on the moon now i blink back to the arena anyway

My lifeless dead body incinerates itsself. The ashes reassemble to form my basic figure and reconnect, fully restored. :twisted:

Is ressurection an action ?

Level 7
*breaks the rules and sends out his ghost from SC and orders him to nuke all of you*

MUAHAHHA I WIN!!!

Level 13
hehe
i whip out a pair or pistols (hey where did these come from?) and since i cant kill magnataur, ill shoot konblade :D

6(5x + 12)= 162
30x + 72 = 162
30x = 90
x = 3

Level 8
Muhahaha! Kerrigan, when I regenerated, I dispelled the volcanic combustion in my blood, so i'm not vulnerable :twisted:

Not that blowing you to bits will do much against a vampire, so i'll just hack an arm off with Venom Edge

might be time for me to change forms again

Level 8
dont ask how a demon /dragon hybrid ends up humanoid, it just is. Kerrigan's bullets blow holes in my flesh. I activate the effects of Infernal Fang, blowing the volcanic energy in the bloodstream.

Level 13
PsychoMagnataur said:
shut up worm even if im on the moon now i blink back to the arena anyway

My lifeless dead body incinerates itsself. The ashes reassemble to form my basic figure and reconnect, fully restored. :twisted:

Is ressurection an action ?

magnataur, you cant blink back to the arena, blink have a certain range.

*floods the arena with water*

Level 8
fine, I flew back. I don't need to breathe, but I can. If I choose to breathe than I can produce acid saliva or poison gas as exhaust, since my body is very poisonous, the gas i breathe in becomes contaminated. So there!

I dry up the water with a giant meteor that I call to the arena, which also smashes the others.

Level 13
(sigh) just ignore wormskull. hopefully he will just die and we can all be happy

i pick up magnataur and throw him against the meteor he threw, making a tidal wave that flows out of the cavern

Level 6
If you wanna know why I decided to kill Magnataur like that, without much effort, it's because he's being a little cheap himself. He killed Daveman in, what, 3 moves? Come on. Not to mention his moves are all ones that are very powerful and therefore quite difficult to think up ways to not die or become badly weakened in one move. You, on the other hand Wormskull, are just a moron. You sit in your little invincible cocoon in space while you bombard us with uber-powerful moves that are meant to kill us almost immediately. If any of you others are smart, you'll just ignore Wormskull until he grows up or leaves.

*Jumps on Magnataur's back and stabs his right shoulder*

Level 13
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

the acid BURNS!!!

I start having random spirts and psionic power discharges all over the arena

Level 13
Night Stryke said:
If you wanna know why I decided to kill Magnataur like that, without much effort, it's because he's being a little cheap himself. He killed Daveman in, what, 3 moves? Come on. Not to mention his moves are all ones that are very powerful and therefore quite difficult to think up ways to not die or become badly weakened in one move. You, on the other hand Wormskull, are just a moron. You sit in your little invincible cocoon in space while you bombard us with uber-powerful moves that are meant to kill us almost immediately. If any of you others are smart, you'll just ignore Wormskull until he grows up or leaves.

quote]

Couldn't say it better myself.

I am making shells that stop Wormskull's bad grammar, and detonate platlets in blood cells, causing blood not to clot.

Status
Not open for further replies.