• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
You think Metabee's like.... dead? He has a large bruise on his stomach where I kicked him, which will swell because his blood won't clot, not to mention a bullet in his head...

*Tackles Kerr and punches at her head*

Level 6
Incase anyone's wondering why me and Konblade are always teaming, we made a pact around the start of this fight. :wink:

*Bashes her head with his phase generator*

Level 13
since electromagnetic pulse doesnt do anything to a biological organizm, i dont care shoot konblade up some more

I come out of nowhere, rip off konblades head, and takes a dump on his body. Then I get gasoline and I put it all over konlbades head, which is now somehow on a stick. I light a match and suddenly we have a Konblade torch. I swing it wildly and the head flies off, into a wall where it splats into a bloody pulp of gore. I run away and everyone cheers.

Level 8
I silently drop from above Kerrigan's head, holding Venom Edge tightly with both hands. I turn my wings down to increase speed as I fall, whipping the blade downward and cleaving Kerrigan clean in two. A large spray of blood hits my face and feels hot, since I recently blow it up with volcanic energy.

Recover from that...

Level 13
ok sure

a spirit comes out from the two halves, and becomes corporeal. it dons the equipment of the recently cleaved vampire, and finishes regenerating back into, my normal self

Level 8
Alright, this can go on for awhile. I lift my sword diagonally to the left. Then I sweep the edge horizontally to the right, cleaving your head off of your neck.

Hmmm... This battle could go on forever, we're both practically immortal...

Level 13
i move too fast for you to see, dodge your attack, and slice off both your back legs

"Holy sh**! How did you do that?"
"The same as you do. A series of muscular movements and contractions. I just did it to fast for you to see." -Interview with a Vampire (my favorate movie)

Level 16
A beam of light engulfs the vicinity. You are all warped into a living hell, ruined buildings, rifts in the ground, destruction's face in all directions. You panic and suddenly notice bony hands are reaching from the ground onto your legs. You are pulled into a lava cave. A giant, bone-crushing spiked creature emerges from the molten rock. You suddenly realize it is not worth fighting and need to work together

Level 8
Curiously amused, but not particularly alarmed, I glance down to notice that my legs are gone. Hmm, o well. The limbs on the ground burn to ash and reassemble in the proper postitions, reforming into solid functioning legs.

What do you mean, my back legs? I only have 2 legs. I'm not 4-legged, i'm humanoid... Did you miss my transfromation?

Just imagine a elf with pale skin and silver hair. Now add black horns, black draconic wings, 2 sword sheathes, but only one sword, long deadly poisoned claws, glowing red eyes, clawed feet, and poisonous fangs.

Level 6
Well, it's not technically spamming. We're on topic to the thread.

BTW- I haven't played AoM, so I'm not sure I can judge the power of this Greek Titan. :roll:

Level 21
Read about AoM here http://www.microsoft.com/games/titans/features.asp

I have played AoM before and a Greek titan is a 3 headed cerebrus gigantic titan. They are resistant and do not die easily even casted on with god spells.

They can cause enormous amounts of damage and wreck things with ease. I've created them in AoM: The titans and they are very powerful.

Level 6
*Sigh*

You know what? I give. This game has gotten way out of hand. We have some demon/dragon creature that reincarnates himself and can't even lose a limb, a shapeshifter vampire thing who can't die because she can reicarnate from her soul, and now an uber-titan thing! Come on, how the hell can a ZEALOT put up with you insane people? You people are as bad a Wormskull, but only better for the fact that you can at least be hit, even if not killed.

I'm done with this until a new game is started, at which time I hope you people will play a little more fair.

Level 13
the general idea night stryke is to make something that cant be killed very easily, and can regenerate stuff. but "i cant be killed" or "i kill you" are basically out of the question

Level 6
"I can't be killed" is one thing, but you guys are going for "I can't be hurt". You think that may be carrying it a bit far? Yes, I know you haven't SAID you can't but hurt, but you immediately regenerate anything that happens to you, d**nit. Bit much, isn't that?

Level 6
How about if I said "I hook my shield up to a portable generator that I put on my back, so my shield never fails."? That way you can't do damage to me. Same as when you regenerate the damage you take immediately.

Level 21
Thats the kind of idea. We don't want people skipping to mega strong weapons, attacks and things like that all in one go just to cause damage.

Currently, the fight is just too uneven and pathetic, everyone needs to have advantages and disadvantages.

I get some shut eye now.
I go back to the titan gate.

Level 8
Its just that nobody has considered what weaknesses I may have. You've all tried hacking off limbs, destroying my flesh, whatever. I do have several weaknesses. Consider a vampire, they are virtually invulnerable, but can easily be defeated with wooden stakes, silver, sunlight, holy symbols, garlic, running water, whatever, depending on what version of vampire you mean. Nobody has tried impaling Kerrigan's heart with a wooden stake, now have they?

Be creative Night Stryke :)

I uselessly rend Sopho's front right leg off with Venom Edge

Level 8
I just tried in the direction I sensed you last, oh well...
Spews Swarms of Contagion from Venom Edge in random directions

Swarm of Contagion - A dark wind that carries millions of strains of lethal diseases. The bits of dakr wind form together to create "shards" of wind, condensed air flows that slash and cut like blades. These shards pierce and slash you as they pass, injecting you with strains of disease that will kill you in 3 turns (9 posts) if you don't resist or cure them.

Demon/Dragon Hybrid Immunities/Advantages -
Poison/Venom/Acid, Fire/Heat, Electricity, Regeneration, Blindsight (darkwind, see previous posts, ineffective vs cloak), Natural Poison, Combustion Claws, Hair Growth/Shedding, Wings

Weaknesses -
Unknown, you'll have to find out the hard way

Level 6
Oh, gee, what weakness can a demon/dragon hybrid that can reincarnate itself and regenerate injuries possibly have? And Kerr isn't an ordinary vampire, because an ordinary vampire can't morph, for one, and an ordinary vampire WOULD die to being split in two, despite its weaknesses.

But if you insist on playing hardball, try this on:

*After being mortally wounded by Kerrigan, he turns to his last resort: a vial of Zerg DNA, which he injects himself with. Immediately he begins convulsing, and undergoing brutal changes, to emerge as an Infested Zealot, with the intelligence and reasoning of the Protoss, and the reflexes, strength, and bloodlust of the Zerg.*

protozerg%202.bmp

*With a bloodthirsy cry, savagely attacks Kerrigan with every appendage he has as means of revenge*

Level 13
well, i can be killed, but i wont tell you HOW. if youre going to do battle with legendary creatures, you should at least know how to kill them :wink:

NARF!!! night stryke is the hybrid!! now, it is for honour. i take off all my weapons, and make my fingers assume the claws that they really are. i rush at night stryke, ready to begin the ultimate battle

Status
Not open for further replies.