• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Battle of the Urlekks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
After many months, of wasting my life on WoW, i finally got a grip, and quit. And i came back to good old wc3, to get my mapping skillz prepared for SC2, i forgot much advance stuff, but im happy to let you guys a little insider to my newest map: Battle of the Urlekks

Objectives:
Urlekk Tribe:
If your a member of the Urlekk tribe, your mission is simple, yet you need tactics, and know what the f your doing. This game is very similiar to Helms Deep, so as the Urlekk tribe, your mission is to defend your base, from the intruding, Alliance.

Alliance:
If your a member of the Alliance, you must destory the Urlekks. Use your troops to destory your enimies gates, and use your powerful heroes to cast spells that will send them ":cry:". If your in need of aid...maybe the Urlekks nemisis, the Centaurs, can offer a little help...

Screenshots:

I will get more screenshots, soon...very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.