• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Middle Kalimdor v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Battle of Middle Kalimdor
The Caveclaw Clan, One ruler of middle kalimdor.
Your dominant regions occupied by hostile factions and Ancient Enemy reveal's the real face.
You can only beat the Shadowmoon clan consume the Ancient Power from Ancient Ones.
Please Checkout Changelogs and Rate Map. :)

Show your Power!

Who consumes the Ancient power, Corrupts and Destroy's all enemies.

Your ultimate goal destroy the Shadowmoon Clan before Mal'chezaar summon!

Information

Screenshots

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

''You can stop those who attack their lands with ancient power. Your ultimate goal destroy the Shadowmoon clan that is dangerous to Kalimdor.
Showdown greater boss encounters and events.''

Main Hero;

Mithras Caveclaw
Warchief of caveclaw, He is so tough, strong and stable. I live to get revenge on those who make this race.

Enemy Heroes;
Fel'dan

Powerful orcish warlock, He student of Gul'dan, going through his foot make contact the Burning Legion and Starting summon the Mal'chezzar, Ambassador of Dark Gate.

Mal'chezzar
Powerful Demonic Lord, He came Invasion of Kalimdor for name of the Burning Legion.

N'zorh
A Annihilan holding the Ancient power of Ancient Ones.

Mith'gath
The old demigod of Druids. But also corrupted by shadow magics.

Thorin
The former general of Arathor Empire, He came for helping living in kalimdor humans.

Sub Heroes;

Nazgrim
Old general of caveclaw It was thought that he died from disappearing years ago. He is so tough and undefeatable.

Ulius
As a result of betray the Druids, closed for eternal jail because for learning shadow magic.

Maxim Fireclaw
Maxim Fireclaw, a warrior who has raised himself for the flame and beaten the rodent with flame. He joined this Caveclaw clan to use his power. Together with his brother Torek, he promised to protect these lands.

Torek Thundershock
Torek Thundershock, is the first blademaster to bend the element using. He is betrayed his Shadowmoon clan and joined his Caveclaw clan, To stand against purposeful treachery of Shadowmoon clan with brother Maxim.

Morgrall
Grandshaman Mor'grall, He has combined the demonic power and thunder force. Their power took Fel'dan, Now came to use it against him Fel'dan.

Samuro
Samuro is a skilled orcish blademaster, Samuro once lived in a village with his brethren. Unfortunately for him, a bloodthirsty Shadowmoon known as Fel'dan destroyed his village. With vengeance in mind.
Caveclaw Base: CaveClaw Arathor Base: Arathor Shadowmoon: WC3 Scrn Shot 011918 050207 03 Ancient Temple: Ancient Temple Ancient Ones: Ancient Ones Corrupted Druids: Corrupted Druids General Map: WC3 Scrn Shot 011918 052108 07
[2018-01-19]Map Uploaded. v0.1
[2018-01-19]Several bug fixes, Added new Loading Screen. v0.1a
[2018-01-19]Added major terrain changes, Add new units and icons models. v0.1b
[2018-01-20]Minor Terrain and Trigger changes, Add new human models. v0.1c
[2018-01-20]Mal'chezzar demon gates nerfed, Arathor, Druids and Ancients buffed.
[2018-01-21]I discovered nzorh kill really easyable, For this reason He his buffed. And Some changes.
[2018-01-22]Added major secret event and Create first artifact item Elemental Fury.
Gives %10 Chance %75 Attack Speed, %5 Chance 40 Damage and %5 Chance 10 Armor. Added new Mithras model.
[2018-01-23]Fixed bugs. Buffed caveclaw towers and units. Spiked Barricade upgrade price reduced.
[2018-01-24]Remove cheat disabler, Increased exp rate, Major buff for demiheros and fixed terrain (vision breaking trees), etc.
[2018-01-26]Added easy selection debuff for enemies.
[2018-01-27]First major update of BoMK, Added achievements, added hardmode bosses and 2 Artifact Item, change spell of mithras deep rage to Leadership gives additional health points and damage for nearby units.
Presents Mithras.
Special thanks for use imported model creators;
Arcane Disperse Aura; xyzier_24
Sargeras; Nightmare
Orcish Berserker: supertoinkz
Blue Shockwave; Razer!X
Bolvar Fordragon; Stefan.K
Deolrin; PROXY
Garrosh; Tauer
Lightning Strike Large; Callahan
Orc Aura; s4nji
Flame Knight; AhhFreshWeeD
Broxigar; Hyunrai
Whirlwind; Waldbaer
Tree_5SL; eubz
Map still development. Map is completely my fiction. Sorry my bad english, Because I am Turk and I wanted to make such a map. ◕‿◕
Contents

Battle of Middle Kalimdor v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
This is not a campaign i.e. a file ending with: .w3n. Please remove the campaign tag. This is not an RPG either. Training buildings are somewhat hidden given the perspective. You could highlight them at the start of the game. Also, many of the trees...
DUTY OF RS
Very cool map, i love the idea and how you made it. The terrain in this map is very smooth. BUT it have some few tree's that are way to big, also some pathing blocks are leaking (missing). I got this message when i captured the gold mine "Cheater"...
DUTY OF RS
After ur last update with the pathing blockers. I can not reach the Obelisk for the 3 runes. I cannot walk to that point because of some pathing blockers are blocking my way to it. (Elf Village) Dont rush when doing such things and always test your...
Oraien
So... Map looks - very beautiful Playthrough - English is more broken than a computer thrown from a 10-story building, units are nice, basic, limited, all that good stuff, though I don't understand their cost being like this yet you receive so much...
Level 11
So, I played it a bit. I have a few things I want to point out.
> Is english your first language? Because I've noticed a few errors. "You heroes cannot revivable" is one of them.
> The camera is so loose in this map. I don't know why, but it kinda slides whenever I press any of the arrow keys.
> Oh hai Garrosh. I guess this is what happens when you [insert lore stuff here]. Ignoring that, why is he so big? He's 2/3's as tall as the towers. His own units are so small compared to him.
> I ate Ancient Power, yet nothing happens. I think this might be broken.
> Why can't a Gold Deposit be closer to the mine? I feel it would be safer, and quicker, if the miners have a deposit as opposed to walking all the to and fro the main base.
> The unit production building and upgrade building needs a new location. One where they're more easily noticable.
> Why are the upgrades so fucking expensive? Their price should be cut by a 3rd.

Overall, I'd call this... mediocre. Not terrible, just kinda meh overall, I guess. I give it a 3 out of 5.

Level 2
> Is english your first language? Because I've noticed a few errors. "You heroes cannot revivable" is one of them.
> The camera is so loose in this map. I don't know why, but it kinda slides whenever I press any of the arrow keys.
> Oh hai Garrosh. I guess this is what happens when you [insert lore stuff here]. Ignoring that, why is he so big? He's 2/3's as tall as the towers. His own units are so small compared to him.
> Why can't a Gold Deposit be closer to the mine? I feel it would be safer, and quicker, if the miners have a deposit as opposed to walking all the to and fro the main base.
> The unit production building and upgrade building needs a new location. One where they're more easily noticable.
> Why are the upgrades so fucking expensive? Their price should be cut by a 3rd.

Overall, I'd call this... mediocre. Not terrible, just kinda meh overall, I guess. I give it a 3 out of 5.
Thank you for the experiences you conveyed to me. English not my first language, because my race turk. My map still developing and i am the only one person. I repair errors thanks.

Level 2

by the way you need consume ancient power from drop nzorh and need level 10. And go ancient temple and Kill Fallen Ancient.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
This is not a campaign i.e. a file ending with: .w3n. Please remove the campaign tag. This is not an RPG either.

Training buildings are somewhat hidden given the perspective. You could highlight them at the start of the game. Also, many of the trees block vision.
Although it says you can only train one hero type (demi-god or whatever), you can trick the game training more in the pending/waiting list.
Shouldn't the demi-god which is trained only once from a number of four (I think) be a hero? It doesn't really make sense otherwise when there are troops more powerful than those to be trained at least 2 times, especially when they don't even have armour and damage upgrades...
Many units have improper icons. Some abilities just have other icons and their buffs retain that of the original spell.
Warcraft III usual spells all over.

I've got cheater message a while after N'gam or whatever's death but I did not use any cheat. Played on easy...

Awaiting Update.

===================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 12
Very cool map, i love the idea and how you made it.
The terrain in this map is very smooth. BUT it have some few tree's that are way to big, also some pathing blocks are leaking (missing).

I got this message when i captured the gold mine "Cheater"... I went into ur map and saw the trigger for it. And its the most idiotic thing i have ever seen. When you get your workers, and if you order them to start harvesting from a tree, then you will lose the game and it tells us that we cheated..???? First of all, remove that trigger, and go to the editor and change the ability to ONLY HARVEST GOLD! not both.
Also i had to restart the game 3-4 times before i manage to get the gold mine too.? Make the region for it bigger...
And 2 suggestions. Reduce the number of gold that the players get. It's way to much to get 400 from each peon.. The second is that make a max number of how many peons that can be trained too.

Well last time i played i manage to kill almost everything on the map, all that was left is the shadowmoon clan or whatever you called them. But i couldn't get to them and kill their boss or anything, so i was like "what have i cheated on now????"... I went to this thread and i saw ur post that i need to get my hero to level 10... i were 7. So how can i get my hero to 10 if there aint anything left to kill?????!

Overall a good map but some problems i mentioned is enough to get the map Rejected.
Still you said it aint a complete map. On this thread ONLY COMPLETED MAPS can be posted here.

So im voting for Rejection/Need Fix.

Level 2
Very cool map, i love the idea and how you made it.
The terrain in this map is very smooth. BUT it have some few tree's that are way to big, also some pathing blocks are leaking (missing).

I got this message when i captured the gold mine "Cheater"... I went into ur map and saw the trigger for it. And its the most idiotic thing i have ever seen. When you get your workers, and if you order them to start harvesting from a tree, then you will lose the game and it tells us that we cheated..???? First of all, remove that trigger, and go to the editor and change the ability to ONLY HARVEST GOLD! not both.
Also i had to restart the game 3-4 times before i manage to get the gold mine too.? Make the region for it bigger...
And 2 suggestions. Reduce the number of gold that the players get. It's way to much to get 400 from each peon.. The second is that make a max number of how many peons that can be trained too.

Well last time i played i manage to kill almost everything on the map, all that was left is the shadowmoon clan or whatever you called them. But i couldn't get to them and kill their boss or anything, so i was like "what have i cheated on now????"... I went to this thread and i saw ur post that i need to get my hero to level 10... i were 7. So how can i get my hero to 10 if there aint anything left to kill?????!

Overall a good map but some problems i mentioned is enough to get the map Rejected.
Still you said it aint a complete map. On this thread ONLY COMPLETED MAPS can be posted here.

So im voting for Rejection/Need Fix.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I am fix tje few bugs for tonight low exp rate missing blockers and cheat disabler.

Level 12
After ur last update with the pathing blockers.
I can not reach the Obelisk for the 3 runes. I cannot walk to that point because of some pathing blockers are blocking my way to it. (Elf Village)
Dont rush when doing such things and always test your map before updating...

Level 2
After ur last update with the pathing blockers.
I can not reach the Obelisk for the 3 runes. I cannot walk to that point because of some pathing blockers are blocking my way to it. (Elf Village)
Dont rush when doing such things and always test your map before updating...
sorry but i do not understand the your error I tried to read the comment I walking really easily walking all obelisks near please show me ss

Level 7
So...
Map looks - very beautiful
Playthrough - English is more broken than a computer thrown from a 10-story building, units are nice, basic, limited, all that good stuff, though I don't understand their cost being like this yet you receive so much gold with every peon, the narrow areas are too narrow for a 200 food army
Errors - after the fiery ancient spawn, the ancients stopped sending units, the shadowmoon are invulnurable throughout the whole game, the peons change the prioritised fortress, making the walk many times longer, Caveclan leader hasn't got his W (rally the troops I believe?) on hotkey
Overall - really good and really nice, but fix the shadowmoon, they just make it unfinishable :\