• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
1. I Think they should increase the map hosting to 5mb.
2. I agree with healingpoison they should create a new look or make it so people can customize it with a layout selection option.
3. Increase the Download Rate Speed. Because these people hosting have like a 1mb Internet speed. Are going very slow. Whilst Whiling use to download. Which this how it goes. Me Dling (20mb Bandwidth) -> Going Through B.net -> Host Rubbish Internet.... I think they should have an option so you can see the hosts Upload Speed.

Level 8
Battle.net has many flaws and the problems you mentioned are not really urgent.

NUMBER 1 = A BETTER FILTER. I want to filter out all dota games! It's really needed! Or maybe a dota sc in sc2!
NUMBER 2 = Add an undesignation command! Tired of clans getting locked up because of someone's evil desires.
NUMBER 3 = Limit the number of members that a shaman can kick! I have seen this problem too often and a lot of clans suffer because of that.
NUMBER 4 = Adding an option where you can't leave a custom game for the first 10 minutes!
NUMBER 5 = Gain levels less quickly! It was good before. Today, a level 10 means nothing. Oh, and fairer match ups please.
NUMBER 6 = Because the other player didn't show up, you lose too? WTF? Fix that shit!
NUMBER 7 = NO TEAM KILLERS! Players should be allowed to kill friendly units but NOT friendly buildings.
NUMBER 8 = More privacy! You should have an option where you can choose to appear offline like in MSN messenger. Anyone can /whois you to see in what game you're in. Stalkers are bad.

Ok i'm done. :)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
NUMBER 1 = A BETTER FILTER. I want to filter out all dota games! It's really needed! Or maybe a dota sc in sc2!
You couldn't completly filter it. They could filter the file, but since DotA gets updated, it would pop up again each time a new version is released.

NUMBER 2 = Add an undesignation command! Tired of clans getting locked up because of someone's evil desires.
I think there should be a limit for how much players you can kick from clan per day. The chieftain would probably realize what had happened then, unless it's one of the chieftains who only come online once a week just to keep the clan alive.

NUMBER 3 = Limit the number of members that a shaman can kick! I have seen this problem too often and a lot of clans suffer because of that.
It's truly gay that some shamans abuse power, but that limit wouldn't work well if the channel was flooded by a noob and his friends.

NUMBER 4 = Adding an option where you can't leave a custom game for the first 10 minutes!
Agreed. Those noobs who love to leave games -_- in maps such as Battle for Middle Earth, War of the Third Age, Azeroth Wars Strategy, among others... they're really annoying.

NUMBER 5 = Gain levels less quickly! It was good before. Today, a level 10 means nothing. Oh, and fairer match ups please.
I think heroes were stronger before, one slippers of agility would mean +3 normal damage and +3 bonus damage. Although heroes were slightly imba back then, it was much funnier.

NUMBER 6 = Because the other player didn't show up, you lose too? WTF? Fix that shit!
Yes, the join bugs... it's SO annoying that you sometimes wait 5 minutes only to get that message and have to search for another 5 minutes... what a time-killer. And stat-killer too.

NUMBER 7 = NO TEAM KILLERS! Players should be allowed to kill friendly units but NOT friendly buildings.
Team Killers would still have a lot of fun killing friendly units. There should be a system that only allowed the killing of friendly units that had the Sleep buff or were under 5% or 10% HP.

NUMBER 8 = More privacy! You should have an option where you can choose to appear offline like in MSN messenger. Anyone can /whois you to see in what game you're in. Stalkers are bad.
Amen. There is this noob looser called BlackHawk[974] constantly whispering to me just to flame me. I usually ignore him, and I usually have to ignore messages from non-friends in order to filter this idiot (squelching him every time I log on would be tiresome and I would most likely forget), and this is bad since some curious guy or another like to whisper me after they've played CotMRP Azeroth ;P

Level 10
Amen. There is this noob looser called BlackHawk[974] constantly whispering to me just to flame me. I usually ignore him, and I usually have to ignore messages from non-friends in order to filter this idiot (squelching him every time I log on would be tiresome and I would most likely forget), and this is bad since some curious guy or another like to whisper me after they've played CotMRP Azeroth ;P

I love flaming people online, they whisper me cause they think i cheated and go like YOU MH IMA REPORT YOU. Im just go for it have fun. And then he starts flaming me, i start making him depressed and make him feel bad about his life, with no good come back he resorts to mud slinging (saying simple meaningless disses like FUck you, you suck, your gay,) I slap him down with one more YOU FAIL AT LIFE. The response stops...

I laugh as he cries misrably.....

What?

He flamed me first.

Level 8
You couldn't completly filter it. They could filter the file, but since DotA gets updated, it would pop up again each time a new version is released.

You don't filter out the file itself. You filter out every file that has the name Dota in it. You should have an option by choosing which name should be ignored.

It's truly gay that some shamans abuse power, but that limit wouldn't work well if the channel was flooded by a noob and his friends.

I was only talking about clan kicks.

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 26
You don't filter out the file itself. You filter out every file that has the name Dota in it. You should have an option by choosing which name should be ignored.

I was only talking about clan kicks.

:infl_thumbs_up:
Ooh! have a google search system on wc3! it'll be like, "Fun -Dota" and it gives you all the games which have the word fun with it, minus all the names with dota in it.

Level 1
Where i can play online this game
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos version 1.00

Level 26
well, alt+f4 shouldn't be blocked. what if the game turned out to be a slideshow of gay pr0n that burned your eyes? only the exit button should be blocked. let the idiot crash his game if he wants to. more fun for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.