• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle.net...so boring...

Is b.net boring?

• ........Yes....very stupid idiots on b.net these days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It sucks...people only host useless games on battle.net like:
DOTA Allstars
Sheep Tag (Whatever version)
Tree Tag
FFoRPG
Anime Hero Arena (Since when the hell did this become popular?)
DBZ Tribute (Oh my god...such immature Dragon Ball Z fans...)

Don't they ever get tired of playing the same dumb map over and over again...? They must have no life...so boring...what's the point of making maps now if they only play those kinds of crap?

Battle.net players once said:
Game name: DoBRP5 Dalaran
SSJGoku has joined the game
SSJGoku whazzup...what's the theme?
ElderRoleplayer STFU GAYASS WE DONT DO THEMES YOU NOOB!

Uhm, yeah...

Level 10
I totally agree, i gotta w8 insanely long 4 a good game 2 come up.

What i think is good.
Dark Deeds 6
Land of Legends(not so much, since it's way unbalanced)
Orcs vs Elves
Ninja vs Samurai(Assasins vs Sam is good 2)

I h8 those maps with like 1 crappy skin, or where the terrain is flat, and then newbs say OMFG THAT IS SO ROXOR WOOW NR.1 i h8 that.

Best TDs r Green TD and Blue TD, even tho' they're unbalanced sum places, AND THE NOOBS IN GREEN TD, man there's so many of them grraar.

Level 6
Yes, US East is filled with morons. They never play games that are worth it. I credit some of the reason for this to the fact that it's been quite some time since someone last made a game actually worth playing. All the good map makers seem to be gone...

Level 21
I think Battle.net can get very boring easily.
Once, I finished a dota game and see dozens of them already up. Annoying.

The reason why DOTA is so popular could be:

- It has a long game duration time.
- It has many heroes to choose from to play.
- The hero spells' are impressive and well-done.
- It has item combinations.
- It has sounds for KO'ing a enemy hero.

I used to like DOTA, but Guinsoo the maker of DOTA has gone too far. People thesedays are zombies on it.

Level 9
Sopho said:
- It has a long game duration time.
- It has many heroes to choose from to play.
- The hero spells' are impressive and well-done.
- It has item combinations.
- It has sounds for KO'ing a enemy hero.

I used to like DOTA, but Guinsoo the maker of DOTA has gone too far. People thesedays are zombies on it.

I would like to respond to this :p

- people often leave during long games. So i dont think long game times help :|
- surely it had, and this also leads me to my next point
- horribly unoriginal spells (may look nice, im not the one to tell) and horribly imbalance heroes.
- item whoring is surely one of the reasons, yes

all in all i think its because:

-its braindead gameplay
- you can easily own all others, if you have one of the horribly uberpowered heroes

Level 16
Rightfield, your TTOR is still bugged and will crash the game via the new patch. As for me, people still play fucking Angle of Death :shock: , DotA, get mauled by towers and keep playing, then play ToB, get mauled by a tower a little slower, die, say ToB is gay, and leave. It's so stupid. I might even just go to US East because it's more civilized

Level 6
Ah...yes, finally some replies. In the USwest, LOAP has become popular which I think is really stupid.

Yes, I have played the map myself...It showed me very little interest...for god sakes...it's very unbalanced! It's not even close to simulating a real life...
When I first played the map, the players who were the police killed everyone in sight which I think is wrong...Damnit...how did it become fun?

Level 10
It's maybe fun three times, then there's nothing 2 do in the city.

plot:

Make money, get married aaaand, nothing else, you can get money 2 drive around in a car? get married, ur married so what? and the drug lord can kill you just like that, and you can hire as many guards as you wna but he doesn't die, that's no way near normal life.
It's so moronish, and all those powersick newbes, ruin the game.

Level 6
It's very simple ^_^.
Go to your profile, check the box called, Always Enable BBcode.
Now, update the profile and go back again. Type the URL to your picture on the Signature Textbox with the text:
at the end of it. Then just update your profile... ^_^.

Level 22
I dunno...it took me about 100 games to get tired of b.net melee. People really are immature and will always blame their mistakes on you.

I mean, one game I used a strat that didnt work (my allies were under attack by all three enemy armies). I was all the way on the other side of the map and had a very powerful force. (had already used TP) So I began ripping into the enemy bases and was taking them down fast, hoping to get our enemies to TP back to save their base and give my allies releif. It didnt work, and they blamed the loss on me in the most vulger, verbal manner I ever expeiened. I mean Geez, ITS JUST A &^%#ING GAME. If people ever talked to me like that to my face they would be missing a few teeth afterward. I swear, people think they can say whatever they want behind the sanctity of their screen names....

btw our enemies went mass air...and my allies didnt have a single anti-air unit...and they blamed their loss on me...
-VGsatomi

Level 3
Noobie.Mapmaker said:
Ah...yes, finally some replies. In the USwest, LOAP has become popular which I think is really stupid.

1.it's very unbalanced!
2.It's not even close to simulating a real life...
3.When I first played the map, the players who were the police killed everyone in sight which I think is wrong
I like LOAP but seeing it so many times is annoying
plus

1.true
2.yeah.children don't go around shooting energy.god doesn't walk around in the street.cars are not catapults.helicopters are not piloted by dwarves.and bikes certaintly don't have blades.
3.The police are supposed to kill mafia.drug lord.peasants working for druggy or mafia.but not peasants not on any side!!!!!

I agree with you.this is why I have few people on my friends list.those on my list are people who make decent maps

also why I stopped visting USwest (I'm using europe.Cause I live in da uk)
So if you see some1 called 'baby scorpion' in th europe gateway.its me!!!

DOWN WITH DUMB MAPS!!!!!!!

Level 3
The problem with bnet is that people who can host games dont choose good games. If i could host on bnet hopefully all the crap maps would stop being hosted.

Level 3
yes...B.net got boring about a year ago.... Sooo many LOAPS, DOTAS, and other old and non-original games.... I mean WINTER MAUL WAS GOOD IN BEGINNING and now theres like uh... all sorts of mauls that basically use the same map just in different tilesets and other stuff... :twisted:

P.s. I hope that the map that i am currently making/trying to make, will actually make a difference on bnet!!

Level 3
DemonsHellFire said:
The problem with bnet is that people who can host games dont choose good games. If i could host on bnet hopefully all the crap maps would stop being hosted.
Oh man thats SURELY the fact of the year!

^_^

Pity I can't host games either

Level 6
Ah, yes, I forgot to mention another thing, Tower Defense and mauls...thank you for reminding me that...The thing about mauls is that there are just so many versions where the units are just changed.
....Pathetic...
-_-;
....They suck...those mapmakers...
They can't even hide their edits...

Ah yes, here again another quote:

Dumbass Battle.Net Players once said:
()pussYAScat

Waiting for Players..

Darkavengerguy: OMG WHAT A FU**ING LAGGER! I'M OUT OF HERE!
Darkavengerguy has left the game

Status
Not open for further replies.