• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

battalion style movement function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone, I don't know how many people are still on here, but I was wondering if anyone had a solution to a map making question I had. I have been trying to mod a map that was created by Grantuu called Grantuu's Seige Triggers wherein you control several units via a hashtable group function. The main problem is that when they are ordered to move they all cluster together because the triggers issue them to a single point when controlling multiple groups. Anyways if anyone has any suggestions or has any map or tutorial that would really be helpful.

Also there used to be a map on this site that someone had created a sweet battalion style system similar to warhammer. If anyone has that map I would really appreciate having that.

The map should be attatched if you want a look.

Attachments

• Grantuu's Siege Triggers (JP's Mod).w3x
    31.6 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.