• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spiderman Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Marvel Universe Map

Hey guys, does anyone know if a Spiderman map has ever been attempted?
If not (even if so), would anyone be interested in creating one?

Thanks!

P.S. I am working on another map, so I would really like to create a team if that'd be possible (so I give a portion of my time to this map and the rest of my time to the other, since I am mostly a one-man-team on the other map. Btw, the link to that map is below me, haha :goblin_yeah:)

EDIT: Instead of just a Spider-Man map, I am considering a Marvel Universe map! Same ideals apply, except it is Marvel UNIVERSE instead of just Spidey. Any interest?

Last edited:
Level 11
Well I've been working on my first project for a very long time, so there is about 0% chance that I'll be abandoning it. Reason I was thinking of a team for this project so incase I did have to abandon it, there would be a group of people around to keep it going.

Hmmm...well personally, I know a lot less about DC than Marvel...and combining them I think would be a bit difficult. Too many heroes to cover and there are a lot of conflicting things that would result (timeline issues, geographic differences, etc etc) so I think it'd be better to stick with one universe.

However, a Marvel Universe map instead of just a Spider-Man map would be very cool.
Who's down for it??

Status
Not open for further replies.