• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Spiderman Models For Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi well im currently working on a spider man map a marvel comic hero/ movie guy, And i was looking for models to spice up the map and heres some charators that would be awesome to get modeled. Note i dont need all of them at the same time just any to be done would be very great.

The maps gonna be kinda like a RPG but you can pick paths and pick where your hero ends up. Though you can make allies with enemies and partner up to get jobs done. Some things will require you to mess up other certain players and some others to work with them. So it'll be more free-like ( not a great description)

Please get back to me or if you need any more information please tell me and ill post it up. Thank you for your time :infl_thumbs_up:

Spiderman

Spidey2Teaser_cbm.jpg

Green Goblin

GreenGoblinMovie.jpg

Doc Oc

doc.oc.jpg

Venom

VenomDie.gif

The Lizard

spidey07_liztail-ani.gif

Carnage

fans.jpg

Level 6
another idea is have someone edit the ghoul model to look like spiderman. a reskin would be needed, maybe shrink its head a little. that kind of thing.

Level 5

Is it just me, or is Carnage a red version of Venom? Well that makes it easier to model them. xD

Level 5
Idk i could probably just change the color of the ghoul to red and it would be a fine carnage not sure about spiderman.

Level 2
Carnage And Venome are both covered and possesed by simbiote (the slime like stuff that covers ppl) so they both look the same.
THE HIVE WORKSHOP COPIED WC3CAMPAIGNS.NET'S SMILEYS (APART FROM :spell_breaker: )

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, the Hive did, actually.

But get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.