• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Based on PSN Hero Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I tried the demo map attached to the tutorial, it works but when i try to import, all have worked except for the very important one.

• Confirm Hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Select Hero (CharGen)
      • PlayerStatus[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 12)] Equal to False
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set PlayerStatus[((Player number of (Triggering player)) + 12)] = True
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Triggering player) at (Center of HeroSpawn1 <gen>) facing 360.00 degrees
          • Selection - Select (Last created unit) for (Triggering player)
          • Set HeroSelected[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Last created unit)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Last created unit) using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIem\AIemTarget.mdl
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + ( has chosen + ((Proper name of (Last created unit)) + (, the + (Name of (Last created unit))))))
        • Else - Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
      • -------- Tutorial Stuff --------
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: |cffffcc00Camera Co...
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: |cffffcc00Death:|r ...
When I cast the ability of Select Hero, it just play the spell animation, doesn't spawn any hero.

Level 9
thanks to you!

I just edited the trigger
" PlayerStatus[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 12)] Equal to False" to
" PlayerStatus[((Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 1)] Equal to False"
And it worked!

Level 9
you gave me the hint :)
"Maybe it doesnt work because the condition isnt fulfilled."

y s SrS? hahaha pare! Tnx tnx tnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.