• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bahía del botín

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Booty Bay.
Remastered map.

This modification does not include heroes, new statistics for units, new creeps, a new style of creation of your base and units, a custom race called Elves, this mod has no relation to the world of Warcraft, I do not know why, do not ask . Enjoy it, I did it because I wanted to feel something new in Warcraft 3. This mod does not include AI so you must play with another person, I'm not a professional so do not expect the big thing!
Contents

Bahía del botín (Map)

Level 8
This is just a copy of Booty Bay on a Lordaeron Fall tileset - the new custom race is painfully slow to play; you have to gather resources for at least five minutes to be able to build anything other than workers. This isn't a Remaster of Booty Bay. It's just a very lacking custom race map on an altered version of Booty Bay. How are you going to get to the island expansions without either a Zeppelin or air units? Your race only has 4 military units. The new Creeps are very low level and give next to no experience, grant no gold and drop no items. The map is in a really basic state and needs a lot of work before it can be approved.

As for programming the AI - AI - The Editor, The AI Editor

Level 2
As you said it , It needs a lot of work , this is your the pre beta of the beta of beta of beta of beta xD

I'm not a professional in this but I want to try something new with Warcraft 3 , I will continue with the work , with the hope of end with something good.

PD : You are right , I was only testing the creeps units , I didn't put experience or gold because it not was the moment , the same with the Goblin Tent , I just put it there because I did it , but I have plans for these all of them.

Last edited: