• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bosque del Terror II v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is about a forest where you have to survive with any necessary mean, that includes objects, skills, and more. There are mods ingame to choose and their difficulties, so beware from whatever is in the forest and try to survive until you are rescued.

Map originally created by -Yahve- = [PMPM]-Yahve-

Contact me: [email protected]

NOTE: The map is in spanish language!

Keywords:
Forest, Deadly, Bosque, Terror, Criaturas, Creatures, Survive, Survival, Sobrevivir, Supervivencia.
Contents

Bosque del Terror II v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
17:17, 29th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 30
Hey there new fella, I see your lacking some proper description, here's how I can help you, explain to us some basic information for the game, tells us more about the gameplay, features, commands, screenshots, changelogs, and also credits.

by providing this useful BB codes for texting codes, Template/s for you to visualize some better description tab, and adding some Coloring can make your information good and attractive to viewers. :)

and note use only english my friend