• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Azeroth Revolution

What is Azeroth Revolution?

This map is like Azeroth Wars Strategy, Dark Ages of Warcraft, War in Azeroth, Etc. It is still in very early development.

Our Goal in Azeroth Revolution is to Create a More Organized, Customized, Better Terrained, Complete Version of these maps. And it takes place post Frozen Throne, so we had to create some new lore, since there isn't a whole lot of major events after the Frozen Throne. For example, as Stormwind after Varian Wrynn is found (15 Minutes through the game he shows up, and you get a choice) you can choose to either A. Renew the throne and make Varian king again or B. Have Anduin continue as king of Stormwind, in which he will become corrupt and ally with the Black Dragonflight and Blackrock Orcs (If you choose to play as Blackrock Inhabitants, you choose between Blackrock Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves).

What Are The Races?

Stormwind Alliance
Allied with Ironforge and Theramore/Dalaran, Allied with Blackrock If Corrupt
Lordaeron Remnants
Choose between Scarlet Crusade and Theramore/Dalaran (Allied with Ironforge and Stormwind)
Forsaken
Allied with Blood Elves
Scourge
Illidari
Allied with Nazjatar
Nazjatar
Allied with Illidari
Ironforge Alliance
Allied with Stormwind and Theramore/Dalaran
Blackrock Inhabitants
Allied With Stormwind (If Corrupt)
Choose between Blackrock Orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves
Night Elves/Draenei
Blood Elves
Allied with Forsaken
Forest Trolls
Horde
Orcs/Tauren/Ogres/Darkspear Trolls

Also, I have two mostly complete races (Heroes arn't all done) open to editing
Oh, and Special Units are units you can only have a certain number of.

FOREST TROLLS by pandaren
HEROES
Jammal'an the Prophet - Lvl 1
Zul'jin - Lvl 1
Bloodlord Mandokir - Lvl 1
Hakkar the Soulflayer (Summoned by Jammal'an) - Lvl 5
DEMIHEROES
Ghaz'ranka - Lvl 3
-----Stats-----
Jammal'an the Prophet
Stats - 25 Int (+ 3)
15 Str (+ 1.5)
20 Agi (+ 1.5)
Abilities
Hex - Normal ability.
Atal'ai Fanatics - Summons Atal'ai Fanatics (Currently no stats)
Aura of the Blood God - Vampiric Aura
SemiUltimate
Voodoo Surge - (More powerful frost nova)
Ultimate Ability
Hakkar's Wrath - Extremely powerful chain lightning
Zul'jin
Stats - 25 Str (+ 2.5)
20 Agi (+ 2)
15 Int (+ 1.5)
Abilities -
Presence of the Warlord - Command Aura
Amani Rage - (Berserker Rage, except much better)
Warcry - (Zul'jin lets out a terrifying warcry, stunning units around him)
SemiUltimate -
Charge! - (Rexxars ultimate, except with trolls)
Ultimate Ability -
Power of the Warlord - (Zul'jin becomes invulnerable, more powerful, and has more attack speed for a short time)
Hakkar the Soulflayer
Blood Aura - Vampiric Aura
Soulsteal - Siphon Life
Blood Rain - Hakkar deals a damage over time in an AoE
SemiUltimate
Hakkari Cage - (More powerful version of entangling roots)
Ultimate Ability
Curse of the Blood God - Hakkar curses an enemy, damaging them until death. (Not on heroes, just considerable damage)
Other heroes will come later
-----Enslaved Trolls Build-----
Tribal Headquarters - Enslaved Troll, Scout (Doesn't use tiers, but instead upgrades Tribal Warfare and then Tribal Supremacy)
Troll Outpost
Warrior's Hut - Amani Axethrower, Savage, Atal'ai Warrior, Gurubashi Elite (Requires Tribal Supremacy) Contains the Upgrades
Tribal Strength (Upgrades many Troll Units), and Blood Training (Gives Gurubashi Elite and Savages the ability Berserker Rage)
Troll Warmill - Upgrades units and buildings.
Troll Beastiary - (Requires Troll Warmill and Tribal Warfare) Beast Tamer, Gurubashi Raptor, and Amani Wolf, Contains the Upgrades Animal Mastery (Upgrades the Gurubashi Raptor and Amani Wolf) and Taming Expertise (Allows the Beastmaster to train Crocolisks)
Altar of Blood - Revives Heroes
Voodoo Hut - Atal'ai Witchdoctor, Amani Shadow Priest, Gurubashi Bloodmaster, Contains Initiate, Adept and Master Training for each of these units.
Hakkari Hall - Gurubashi Berserker, Atal'ai Fanatics, Headhunter, Amani Catapult
Sacrificial Pit - Bloodflayer (Must Sacrifice One Enslaved Troll)
-----Special Units-----
Temple of Atal'hakkar - Shade of Eranikus
Zul'Aman Warlord Hut - Warlord x2
Zul'Gurub Temple of Blood - High Priest x3

NAZJATAR by pandaren
-----Heroes-----
Azshara
Highlord Naj'entus
Hydromancer Thespia
Warlord Kalithresh
-----Demi Heroes-----
Akumai
-----Mur'gul Slaves Build-----
Temple of the Tides - Trains Mur'gul Slaves, Instead of Tiers, Contains Two Tier Upgrades like the Forest Trolls. Contains the Upgrades Knowledge of the Depths (Tier 1 Upgrade, Requires Coral Reliquary) and Mastery of the Depths (Tier 2 Upgrade, Requires Knowledge of the Depths and Sealord's Abode).
Spawning Grounds - Trains Mur'gul Reavers, Naga Myrmidons, Naga Royal Guards (Requires Mastery of the Depths. Contains Upgrades Smooth Scales (Increases Movement Speed of Naga Myrmidons and Naga Royal Guard), and Mur'gul Zeal (Mur'gul want to pleas their masters, increases attack speed)
Coral Reliquary - Contains Upgrades (Attack/Defense ones)
Sacred Shrine - Requires Knowledge of the Depths; Trains Naga Sirens, Naga Hydromancers and Mur'gul Healers. Contains Adept, Initiate and Master Training for Naga Sirens and Naga Hydromancers. Also Contains the Upgrade Healing Expertise (Enhances Mur'gul Healers Healing Capabilities)
Altar of the Rift - Revives Slain Heroes.
Tidal Guardian - Tower
Oceanic Beastiary - Requires Knowledge of the Depths; Trains Snap Dragons, Couatl, Dragon Turtles and Battle Hydras (Requires Mastery of the Depths), Contains the Upgrades Beastial Expertise (Improves Snap Dragons, Dragon Turtles and Hydras) Couatl War Training (Gives Couatls the ability Abolish Magic), and Hydra War Training (Requires Mastery of the Depths; Gives Battle Hydras the Hydroburst Ability)
Sealord's Abode (Requires Mastery of the Depths) - Trains Naga Sea Witchs and Guardians of the Deep. Contains the Upgrades Tidal Lightning (Gives the Naga Sea Witch the Tidal Lightning Ability), and Guardian's Strength (Gives the Guardian of the Deep the Tidal Stomp Ability)
Mak'ura Slave Pen (Requires Spawning Grounds) - Trains Mak'ura Slave Workers (Lumberers) and Mak'ura Slave Soldiers (Weak and Cheap), Contains the Upgrade Hardened Slavery (Makes the Mak'ura Slave Workers Work Harder).

Thanks all, criticism is appreciated.

Level 7
Don't try to recreate something already done unless you are doing something innovative and more than adding a few events.
Like my version of DAoW / AW2 (Signature link), where I change the focus from just pure forces to a mixture of bases, strongholds, and armies, and I twist the design of a conquest game into a giant game of Warcraft that requires skill and strategy to win, not just pure forces, and I also do it during time periods that have little or no conquests maps (except RoC, TFT, World)

Level 1
Well, it's still in early design. So, the gameplay isn't completely thought out. Wood will be more important/abundunt, food costs and we plan to put in strategy. I wouldn't ever make an AW map if there were no strategy to be involved. The races will vary, the races will be much more thought out, and by the time it's out it will be much more balanced than the other maps (hopefully). By the ways, your Wars of Warcraft maps sound sick. And there are no links to DAoW/AW2 in your link.

Level 1
Yeah I know what they are, but I've never seen an AW2 on Bnet.

lol, I hope i will :D. and i hope it puts more Azeroth Wars maps on bnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.