• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autocast for Backhand (sugestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
202275-08f4403fe470f3596dab50172f44dab3.jpg

An autocast button for Backhand
Just a suggestion

Level 5
what if theres more than 1 target :D what if u dont wanna overaggro on zerk for example?

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
@Miro: Then it can be switched off like every auto attack ability.

Personally I'm indifferent to this suggestion. It could be nice, but it also has the disadvantage of decreasing the need for player's awareness.

Level 2
i never felt that backhand was particulary annoying to cast

Its not annoying to cast.
Its annoying when you don't cast it on time and you miss a miss of the enemy.
I mean, you miss that Backhand become active and the enemy misses a hit on you again. In this situation you could backhanded the enemy 2 times.
However this thing only happens when you are tired and can't focus properly - when you had a hard day at your job for example and you just want to play and relax without that much awareness.

Level 7
Create perfect A.I. that flawlessly players Bishop for me pls. Long day at work all I wanna do is right click on mana crystal after I win a fight.

Level 2
Create perfect A.I. that flawlessly players Bishop for me pls. Long day at work all I wanna do is right click on mana crystal after I win a fight.

This is what I think:
- You are overreacting.
- Its far from a perfect AI playing for you.
- Most times autocasting backhand will do more harm than good (in dungeons for example).
- It will only be good for solo playing.

EDIT: I think it should be somehow disabled in PVP

Level 7
Backhand has no secondary effects. Theres no reason not to use it when its up. Theres nothing to save it for.

You made a shitty suggestion that does nothing be add laziness to the part of playing a character. Get over yourself and accept the fact that your idea is bad.

Level 2
Backhand has no secondary effects. Theres no reason not to use it when its up. Theres nothing to save it for.

You made a shitty suggestion that does nothing be add laziness to the part of playing a character. Get over yourself and accept the fact that your idea is bad.

Maybe its bad, maybe its good, but you misunderstood my point

Level 5
none of us misunderstood.Correct me if im wrong but you are too lazy to recast backhand no?If you really focused on min-maxing you would focus on recasting backhand and not missing the evasion procs.I got 30%+ eva on my crusa and I never miss backhand procs.If I can do it you can do it for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.