• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

autocast inside of spellbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i cant seem to make autocast work inside of a spellbook. im trying to use raise dead, get corpse, drop corpse, and cargo hold (meat wagon). they all work but will not autocast even for my player 1 controlled units even when i manually in game click the autocast button. im guessing the spellbook is the problem. is there a way to make it work inside the spellbook?

EDIT: just tried it without spellbook and i guess it doesnt autocast either way. how do you autocast to pick up corpses?

Last edited:

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
I had no problems putting these abilities into a spell book and using autocast.
You activate it by right clicking. Note that only one autocast spell can be on autocast at the same time.

Level 4
I had no problems putting these abilities into a spell book and using autocast.
You activate it by right clicking. Note that only one autocast spell can be on autocast at the same time.

did u test this recently? i just made a new map and only edited the spell book with get corpse, drop corpse, and cargo (meat wagon) and in game test right clicked auto cast for get corpse and even stood directly over a corpse and it will not auto pick up the corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.