• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] AU Alliance Campaign Act 1 (Mission 1+2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey guys. This has kind of fizzled for me again. Just so busy and tired and this is really slow going.

I may return again when I get a surge of energy.

Thanks for all the support as I've gone along whether I ever get to the finished project or not.
Motivation comes and goes. Be sure to let us know if you decide to come back to your project :)

Level 9
It was nice to see Kael grow a brain for once in his life. Poor guy really needs some backbone character-wise since all he did was serve others although he was of noble blood and a Prince. It will be interesting to see how he gets on Garithos' bad side and gets hunted down for treason.

Level 8
It was nice to see Kael grow a brain for once in his life. Poor guy really needs some backbone character-wise since all he did was serve others although he was of noble blood and a Prince. It will be interesting to see how he gets on Garithos' bad side and gets hunted down for treason.

Hey, glad you like the concept, but in my story Kael never gets on Garithos bad side so I am not sure where you are getting that from.

In my idea factory discussion I discussed my story ideas at length: [Campaign] - AU Alliance Campaign G2

Level 9
Hey, glad you like the concept, but in my story Kael never gets on Garithos bad side so I am not sure where you are getting that from.

In my idea factory discussion I discussed my story ideas at length: [Campaign] - AU Alliance Campaign G2

Lore-wise Garithos' is really racist. He doesn't trust anyone that isn't human so he treats poorly anyone "non-human" insulting them or giving them menial or difficult tasks. I haven't read about what you plan on doing in the campaign but I still think Garithos wouldn't just let Kael go if he were to turn his back on the alliance between humans and elves. I believe Garithos would plot revenge and try to exact a traitor's punishment for Kael.

Status
Not open for further replies.