• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

campaign making problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aid

Aid

Level 2
Please someone help me! I have a rathe big problem with me campaign! I have finished first mission of my campaign(all is done),and i made second mission(without triggerts and units).Then i connected those maps into campaign and wrote a hero transporting triggert but it doesnt work with mine own heroes(but works with standart),and another problem:When i create a unit or spell in campaign editor(i think it should work in both campaign maps)this spell or unit doesn't work at all!
And one more problem:In campaigns of other people(for example: 'RotD' or 'Tale of Warsong' )i saw that the way to the next map in campaign is (for exmple: RotD02.w3x)that is onle name of the file without way to,but it works! And when i wrote "mission2.w3x" it doesn't work and only works when i wrote Maps\NR\mission2.w3x !!! And when i start playing and finished first mission it loads map from Maps\NR\mission2.w3x ,but not current second mission!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HAVE A REALY GOOD IDEAS,but this problem stopped me work for 5 days!!!

Aid

Aid

Level 2
I have read this tutorial before! It is very simple and goof written,but it's not all clear for me! There you make a path to the next map like that(Mapa\...\mission2.w3x),but if i do so and begin my campaign it loads map from that folder but not from my capmaign file!

Level 22
1. Upload all your maps. Make sure they are in proper order, not just pooled together. Make sure every map has a campaign button. You can assign buttons under the "loading screen" tab in the campaign editor.

2. At the end of a map, do the trigger "game- unlock campaign button" or somethign along that line. Remember the number for each button so you unlock the right one. Do this at the end of every map for the next map.
-VGsatomi

Level 9
if you make a campaign at 1 .w3n file than for an exporting of DATA files (integer\real\logical\units) you ned to save them at game cache .

After make this sentence:
set next map: nameofnextmap.w3("m" or "x" ROC or TFT map will be)

so he will load next level.

REMEMBER!! NO PATHS NEEDED ! JUST FULL NAME OF A MAP ! Saame with the game cache words "gold" and "Gold" aren't same for game cache !

Status
Not open for further replies.