• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attack Speed Limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Does anyone know how to get the attack speed limit to go past .25 or what ever the limit is? I've been trying to figure it out for a while, and haven't found out what was causing it to be locked at .25-.30.

Thanks.

Level 5
Oh, sorry, let me clarify. When I set the attack speed to .05, it attacks as if it were .25-.30 ish. It won't attack faster then that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out the problem. You have to remove the animation delay for it to attack fast.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Warning, with no animation delay and 0 CD it will attack mega fast and freeze the game. Also the faster a unit attacks the more lag it generates and with a lot of them can cause major slow downs on old comps, TDs suffer worst from this. In a TD the average attack rate should be no lower than 0.5 otherwise it will create lag with 100s of towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.