• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Attachment thing] Attack animation with villager when he wear bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
question is, how could i make more realistic archer from villager, coz ok, villager got bow animation and bow in his right hand, but in his left hand he dont have nothing.

i think to animation before the projectile is fired out, he charge the bow but with air, i tryed attach to his left hand a missile what i extracted from mpq but when i attach to his left hand the arrow is vertical (like a sword) and when he charge the bow is weird.

how can i make the attack animation with bow more realistic?

Level 20
Modify the arrow model, rotating it :) I don't know how to do it, but I guess it should solve it.

The more realistic thing would be having q Quiver and making the animation to remove the arrow from it, and then shoot it.

Level 17
Modify the arrow model, rotating it :) I don't know how to do it, but I guess it should solve it.

The more realistic thing would be having q Quiver and making the animation to remove the arrow from it, and then shoot it.

y but how? in game i think impossible to rate a special effect what i put to unit hand.

i tryed model editor but dont was too successfully the rotation (output dont was rotated just got a effect and was more slim than original)

Status
Not open for further replies.