• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashenvale Tournament v1.05

175927-albums4304-picture41148.png

175927-albums4304-picture41198.png

The Ashenvale Tournament is a 5v5 arena style warcraft 3 map.
Players choose 1 hero and gain up to 24 levels by fighting other heroes.

Unlike other arenas in Warcraft 3, The Ashenvale Tournament does not revolve around endless farming. But on teamplay, tactics and a little sniff of courage.

We hope you will enjoy The Ashenvale Tournament on both a casual and competitive level!

175927-albums4304-picture41183.png

The gameplay in The Ashenvale Tournament is pretty easy to learn.
At the beginning of the game your goal is to get as much experience as possible.
Since experience is gained through attacking enemies, this is what you must do.
Don't bother nuking on the first few levels unless you're sure you can get a kill.

When you grow strong enough your goal is to take down the enemy team.
In death match, this is very straight forward, in normal mode it might not be..

Use -scoreinfo to get a list of every possible way of getting points, since the first team to achieve 100 points in normal mode wins the game!

Relics and mercenaries are special and strong items that can determine the outcome of a gank, teambattle or sometimes even the whole game, use them well!

Remeber to stick to the plan, play as a team and never be afraid of trying new items and skillbuilds!

175927-albums4304-picture41184.png

Primary Game Modes
Normal Mode (-nm): Normal Mode grants every player the option to either select a hero in the taverns or random one using the -random command.
Random Heroes (-rh): Random Heroes disables selecting heroes from taverns and gives all players a random hero, just like in Normal Mode, heroes can be repicked once.
Ban Pick (-bp): Ban Pick causes all players to take turns in picking one hero to ban from the game and one hero to play. -random and -repick are disabled in BP mode.

Secondary Game Modes
Death Match (-dm): Death Match changes duthe win condition of the game to elimination.
The first team that has no living players on the field loses the game.

Kick Start (-ks): Kick Start causes all heroes to start out on level 12 and gives players extra starting gold.
No Powerups (-np): No Powerups removes the orbs that spawn from dying heroes and disables the tome spawns.

175927-albums4304-picture41182.png

Ash Walker (A fiery nuker that stuns and blinds it's targets)
Faerie Dragon (A mysterious dragon that appears and disappears)
Golem Knight (A golem that uses metal and lightning to kill his enemies)
Grunt Champion (A master in one versus one combat)
Gunner (A dwarven gunner that can hide himself while attacking you)
Magnetic Revenant (A close combat revenant that uses static electricity)
Magnataur (A charging beast of war)
Necromancer (A true lord of the undead)
Ogre Lord (A bulwark of hitpoints and damage)
Ogre Magi (A ice nuker that slows down enemy units)
Paladin (A blessed warrior that smites the wicked)
Rock Giant (A massive rock that strikes with massive force)

Shadow Hunter (A serpent warder that learned a trick or two)
Skeleton King (A never dying skeleton)
Soul Of Nature (A nature based supporter)
Shadow Maiden (A shadow warrior that grows stronger still)
Undead Pirate (A undead captain that brings forth the power of his crew)
Venomous Dragon (A toxic nether drake that poisons his enemies)
Wolf Rider (A orc riding his companion to catch up on his prey)
Murloc Assassin (A small luck-based assassin)
Crow Master (A damage dealer with the blood hungry eyes)
Treant Protector (A guardian of the forest)
Infernal Mage (A master of infernal skillshots)
Harpy (A flying harpy that can crash down on her prey)

Charging Knight (A bulwark that moves at a incredible speed)
Frost Archer (A night elf archer that slows down her enemies)
Witch Doctor (A voodoo nuker that damages the very soul of his enemies)
Mortar Team (A supportive nuker that can attack globally)
Shadow Of Fire (A burning damage dealer)
Shadow Troll (A troll assassin that becomes lethal at night)
Warlock (A physical damage nuker that can summon shadows)
Sea Behemoth (A giant from the sea)
Anti-Tank (A furbolg warrior that cuts through armor)
Hellfire Knight (A warrior from hell)
Clockwerk Goblin (A machine of mayhem)
Chanter of Trees (A summoning supporter of nature)

175927-albums4304-picture41190.png

Druid Of The Talon: Druids are light armored chaos damage dealers that have faerie fire, great for dealing damage to high armored enemy heroes.

Priest: Priests are light armored supporters with a powerful heal, a great aid if your role is supporting.

Raider: Raiders are medium armored chasers, their ensnare can help you catch enemies that run away.

Shaman: Shamans are light armored supporters that improve the attack rate of allies, if you need more damage per second, get one of these.

175927-albums4304-picture41188.png

Ironwood Branch: Increases all attributes by 1.

Chilling Hammer: Increases damage by 15 and agility by 15. Also grants a 15% chance to slow your target down by 20%.

Crude Axe: Increases damage by 14, strength by 5 and agility by 5. Attacks done by you deal 25% of your damage to nearby enemy units.

Frozen Hammer: Increases hitpoints by 250 and damage by 45. Attacks done by you slow your target down by 10%.

Ghoul Hand: Increases damage by 4 and agility by 4.

Jireky's War Drum: Increases damage by 12 and movement speed by 5%. Also increases the damage of nearby friendly units by 10%.

Nightelf Rageblade: Increases damage by 35 and agility by 10. Attacks done by you burn 24 mana.

Thor's Hammer: Increases damage by 15 and attack rate by 20%. Also grants a 17% chance that an attack will shoot out a chain of lightning.

Thorium Lance: Increases damage by 60. Also grants a 20% chance to deal double damge on an attack.

Vapor Blades: Increases damage by 30 and agility by 30. Also gives you 30% chance to doge an attack.

Chestplate Of Fortitude: Increases hitpoints by 300 and strength by 30. Also grants 13 hitpoints per second regeneration.

Defensive Branch Of Skulls: Increases strength by 25 and armor by 15. Can be used to increase your armor by 100 for 5 seconds.

Elvenmail: Increases strength by 16 and armor by 10. Also grants a 17% chance to block 30 damage.

Helm Of Defiance: Increases armor by 5. Also grants 8 hitpoints per second regeneration and 25% magic resistance.

Impressive Platemail: Increases hitpoints by 400 and armor by 14. Also increases the armor of nearby friendly units by 4.

Simple Man's Shield: Increases strength by 6 and armor by 5.

Spirit Shroud: Increases strength by 12 and armor by 8. Can be used to turn you invisible for 6 seconds.

Urn Of Vitae: Increases hitpoints by 300. Also grants 8 hitpoints per second regeneration and heals you whenever you kill a enemy hero.

Gem Of Rejuvenation: Increases all attributes by 7 and movement speed by 5%. Can be used to heal all surrounding allies for 250 hitpoints.

Grimoire of Souls: Increases intelligence by 20 and damage by 10. Can be used to deal 250 magical damage to a target enemy unit.

Horn Of The Clouds: Increases all attributes by 5 and intelligence by an additional 5. Also increases nearby friendly units' attack rate by 10% and movement speed by 5%.

Nether Ring: Increases all attributes by 5 and damage by 9. Can be used to create 2 illusion of you.

Scepter Of Mana: Increases mana by 100 and intelligence by 5. Can be used to replenish 200 mana to all nearby friendly units.

Spider Ring: Increases intelligence by 5 and mana regeneration by 25%.

Staff Of Turning: Increases all attributes by 10 and intelligence by an additional 25. Can be used to turn a target enemy unit into a critter for 4 seconds.

Vigorstone: Increases hitpoints by 400 and mana by 350. Also grants 10 hitpoint per second regeneration and 50% faster mana regeneration.

Catalyst Bag: Can be used to bag a tome in order to enhance it's effect.

Branch Of Vigorbark: Can be used to eat a tree in order to regenerate life over time.

Dispel Potion: Can be used to remove all buffs in a small area.

Dust Of Appearance: Can be used to temporarily reveal nearby enemy units.

Health Potion: Can be used to regenerate life over time.

Mana Potion: Can be used to regenerate mana over time.

Portal Scroll: Can be used to teleport you to a target friendly unit.

Sentry Wards: Can be used to place a Sentry Ward.

Beholder's Gem: Reveals nearby invisible units.

Boots Of Speed: Increases attack rate by 10% and movement speed by 50.

Crystal Of Life: Increases hitpoints by 300 and mana by 250. Also heals you upon leveling.

Emberlight Cloak: Increases hitpoints by 250 and deals 50 damage per second to nearby enemy units.

Gem Of Greed: Gives you 25 gold every 10 seconds.

Healing Wards: Can be used to place a Healing Ward.

Kelen's Dagger Of Escape: Can be used to blink you around the field.

Mask Of Death: Gives you a 20% lifesteal attack.

Crystal Cleaver: Increases damage by 300 and gives 30% chance to deal 3x damage. Drops On Death

Shield Of Undead: Brings you back from the dead. Drops On Death

175927-albums4304-picture41189.png

175927-albums4304-picture41192.png
175927-albums4304-picture41193.png
175927-albums4304-picture41194.png
175927-albums4304-picture41186.png
175927-albums4304-picture41187.png

175927-albums4304-picture41185.png

Version 1.05
#################################
# Heroes #

Added a new hero ('Chanter of Trees').
Added a new hero ('Clockwerk Goblin').
Remade Skeleton King
- Unholy Shield replaces Critical Strike.
Unholy Shields lowers the Skeleton King's armor but causes him to deal damage upon death.
- Tainted Pressence replaces Vampiric Aura.
Tainted Pressence decreases nearby enemy unit's attack rate.
- Undying Rage replaces Unholy Frenzy.
Undying Rage grants additional attack rate and a lifesteal attack.
Ashwalker
- Changed Flame Strike stun duration from 0.5/1/1.5/2 to 1.75
- Rescaled Ash Path armor gain from 5/10/15/20 to 2/4/6/8.
Charging Knight
- Increased Retribution damage from 12/24/36/48 to 60/120/180/240.
Magnetic Revenant
- Decreased Magnetic Aura slow percentage from 10/15/20/25% to 4/9/14/19%.
Murloc Assassin
- Increased Expertise agility gain from 10/20 to 15/30.
Paladin
- Decreased Holy Armor duration from 15 seconds to 6/12 seconds.
Shadow Of Fire
- Increased Flying Embers stun duration from 0.25 to 1.25.
Witch Doctor
- Increased Rage of Voodoo damage from 200/400 to 300/600.
Wolf Rider
- Increased Fel Strikes chance from 10% to 15%.

# Items #

Added a new mercenary ('Ogre').
Increased Chestplate of Fortitude price from 1950 to 2150.
Increased Crystal Cleaver price from 4500 to 6000.
Increased Shield of Undead price from 3500 to 5000.
Increased Chilling Hammer price from 1400 to 1600.
Increased Frozen Hammer price from 1800 to 2100.
Decreased Emberlight Cloack damage per second from 50 to 25.

# Gameplay #

Added a new game mode ('Kick Start' (-ks)).
Converted all mercenary damage to physical or magical.
Remade the game mode system so multiple secondary modes can be selected and it is easier to edit.
Added a secret quest.
Added a message when a ally purchases Sentry Wards.

# Misc. #

Changed Ash Path icon.
Changed Charge! icon.
Changed Sturdy Blow icon.
Changed Retribution icon.
Changed For Glory! icon.
Changed Frost Spear icon.
Changed Infernal Bolt icon.
Changed Infernal Barrage icon.
Changed Static Pulse icon.
Changed Static Charge icon.
Changed Magnetic Field icon.
Changed Unholy Support icon.
Changed Ice Circle icon.
Changed Holy Burst icon.
Changed Holy Armor icon.
Changed Whirlpool icon.
Changed Pillar of Flames icon.
Changed Flying Embers icon.
Renamed Life Roots to Blessing of Life.
Changed Nature's Grace icon.
Recolored flavor text color from darkgreen to gray.
Changed interface colors and icons for damage and armor.
Changed tiles and doodads.

Keywords:
Ashenvale Tournament, Ashenvale, Arena, Hero, TAT
Contents

Ashenvale Tournament v1.05 (Map)

Reviews
19:45, 20th Jan 2011 Cweener: Approved See my post below for more details! Side-note: Pretty fun game if you like these kinds of maps, and it's not even done yet.

M

19:45, 20th Jan 2011
Cweener: Approved

See my post below for more details!

Side-note: Pretty fun game if you like these kinds of maps, and it's not even done yet.

Level 17
At light_bolt30: Feii's my new Battle.net account, and I'm using that as my alias when creating TAT so players know who to contact in game (Should I be online).

At Leak-: So you downrate it without even testing just because it crashes? Does it even load for you, I knew you'd have problems with the icon compression but still..

Level 5
no the game loads; a lot of the heroes just don't work.

i tested 7 heroes and they all froze my computer when i researched their abilities, forcing me to restart warcraft 3.

Last edited:
Level 5
I know, but I can't use WC3's own abilities for most heroes.
I wonder if WC3 sees .tga as icons, and if it works for mac pcs.
yeah wc3 uses either tga or blp, and tga works fine on macs (whereas blp doesn't work in many cases).

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/icons.php

i didn't mean to be a jerk by unfairly rating your map - i was just distressed when i tested this version and warcraft 3 kept freezing for me.

Level 1
Positive Attention!

I love this map idea. This is actually something i thought of myself, to recreate the teamfights i've experienced from dota into a smaller arena-map. I'm not that far in map-making yet though.

I've only tested the map in single player so i have no overview of how the game works out. But from what I've seen it looks really cool. I have mostly positive criticism.

-The large variety of heroes brings you less similarities in the course of each play.

- Really good work with the terrain. It has a lot of possibilities and adds another element to the fight. It enables the intensive chase-fights that involves "shading" behind trees and disappearing when running uphills.

- Good usage of the Warcraft palette. Terrain and theme does'nt look to spectacular, witch in my opinion makes it beauty and smooth to watch. The small amount of imported files are well integrated!

- Easy to learn gameplay. There are no need of any further tooltips or ingame guides.
Just pick your idol and start pouncing enemies, that is easy to get even for "first-timers".

-From what i've seen i think some of the skills need to be downpowered. Such as ensnare, and similar disables. A too long stun is like removing a hero from battle. I'm worried about the Raiders you can hire, with 3 sec Ensnare. Those will be seen in every match.

-Don't get overexcited to create high lifesteals. 25% At the cost of 1000 gold WILL totaly mess up the game.

-A further step of messing up balance is giving a 5xCRITT to any hero. And in this case it's already an agillity hero with a 4.5 sec disable. I'm talking about Wolf Rider...

What this map need is people playing it so you can continue working with the balance! I would like to play it if anyone hosts.

Level 17
Your constructive points go along with the final note.
I am in need of heavy testing, since my net is kinda busted I can't host myself so I'm bound to wait for others to finally notice this project, or watch replays of players playing the map. Either way the balancing progress is slow, hence I hope HWS decides to host my project (more publicity).

Level 23
Gotta love how this game is pretty fast moving, heroes die quickly etc.
I also liked how its was very diffcult to take on many heroes alone, you really need to stick in this map to survive.

However...

Golem Knight seemed to extremely underpowered, none of his abilties seemed to do anything. I as a paladin, could easily take him on autoattacks alone and win by a huge margin. Infact the harpy who was lower leveled than him did way more damage and was much harder to kill.

Also ranged heroes and hit and run tactics seemed to be very powerful. Partly due to there not being a quick way of restoring lost health, ranged heroes can very easily attack heroes at base and back off. And well theres not much you can do since pots take awhile to heal.

Level 17
Gotta love how this game is pretty fast moving, heroes die quickly etc.
I also liked how its was very diffcult to take on many heroes alone, you really need to stick in this map to survive.

However...

Golem Knight seemed to extremely underpowered, none of his abilties seemed to do anything. I as a paladin, could easily take him on autoattacks alone and win by a huge margin. Infact the harpy who was lower leveled than him did way more damage and was much harder to kill.

Also ranged heroes and hit and run tactics seemed to be very powerful. Partly due to there not being a quick way of restoring lost health, ranged heroes can very easily attack heroes at base and back off. And well theres not much you can do since pots take awhile to heal.

Thanks for the feedback dude!
And I've gotta say, I haven't seen Golem Knight being played since I nerfed him. Due to the fact I can't host myself I'm bound to watching replays untill I find someone willing to frequently host.

The hit and run tactic is in fact something that players should get familiar with.
The game is intended to work that way, you hit for experience and gold, return at low hp. Ranged heroes ofcourse have advantage, but if melee heroes are really having trouble (which I couldn't see in a replay thusfar) I'll up their damage to even the score.

Level 1
well ive tried your map and its pretty awesome!
had lots of fun, sneaking up on enemies or just overrun them by brute force.
but i also figured some bugs and imballances...

BUG:
-you cant attack your teammates, which is a good thing, BUT you still get exp+1gold for each try to attack your mate
-the charge skill of the charging knight...yeah...well...if you charge on an enemy, and he dies before the charge skill hits, you start running again on the enemy right after he revived D:so youll be forced to enter the enemy's base

Ballances:
-the gunners stun skill is pretty much useless. almost no dmg, 0,5 stun and friggin 3 secs to cast wtf D: while other heroes do a 1,5 stun+ lot more dmg+ instant cast...
-the magnataur. holy.fuck. his charge skill is overpowered to the max. he can instantkill at lvl 1. wtf. it seems that his skill does the dmg not only once, but with every touch. so if you use that skill and pushing the opponennt in front of you, he takes extreme dmg.

also dunno why lots of heroes (like the magnataur) have such an incredible mana reg. what is the point of int heroes+mana reg items if other non-int heroes have much more mana reg?

Level 17
well ive tried your map and its pretty awesome!
had lots of fun, sneaking up on enemies or just overrun them by brute force.
but i also figured some bugs and imballances...

BUG:
-you cant attack your teammates, which is a good thing, BUT you still get exp+1gold for each try to attack your mate
-the charge skill of the charging knight...yeah...well...if you charge on an enemy, and he dies before the charge skill hits, you start running again on the enemy right after he revived D:so youll be forced to enter the enemy's base

Ballances:
-the gunners stun skill is pretty much useless. almost no dmg, 0,5 stun and friggin 3 secs to cast wtf D: while other heroes do a 1,5 stun+ lot more dmg+ instant cast...
-the magnataur. holy.fuck. his charge skill is overpowered to the max. he can instantkill at lvl 1. wtf. it seems that his skill does the dmg not only once, but with every touch. so if you use that skill and pushing the opponennt in front of you, he takes extreme dmg.

also dunno why lots of heroes (like the magnataur) have such an incredible mana reg. what is the point of int heroes+mana reg items if other non-int heroes have much more mana reg?

Wow, FrozenFenrir tested!
And yes, maybe gunner's stun is nerfed to hard.
Charge!, yes I noticed that while testing and I will fix it.
Magnataur's Charge is bugged because it should add every damaged unit to a 'immune group' but somehow it still damages the units inside that group.

The hp and mana regeneration will be lowered in the next version.

Level 5
What's the shop cooldown for Sentry Wards? The tooltip doesn't say it yet. Similarly, why do items in the Relic shop have a cooldown?

Consider giving Raider(hired) another ability or replacing it with another neutral, since it's Ensnare coupled with Wolf Rider's Ensnare can be incredibly imbalanced. The other hire-able units seem fair though.

Did you intentionally avoid placing team fountains(for HP/mana replenishment)? If you are worried about fountain camping abuse, would it be possible to disable the fountain if enemies are nearby?

Rage of the Voodoo tooltip: "The Witch Doctor unleashes the Rage of the Voodoo". (needs an o)Should the tooltip for Kelen's Dagger of Escape mention the range?

The tooltip for Life Roots level 4 needs a little fixing.

Sometimes, the name comes out weird when I play. I played under the tag 'WorldEdit', but the game showed something different. Screenshot attached. http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/863/wc3scrnshot012011124439.jpg

In the game lobby under map description, there should be a '-' before np.

I really want to play this game in multiplayer! Any place to do so that you know of Naro? :D

Level 17
What's the shop cooldown for Sentry Wards? The tooltip doesn't say it yet. Similarly, why do items in the Relic shop have a cooldown?

Consider giving Raider(hired) another ability or replacing it with another neutral, since it's Ensnare coupled with Wolf Rider's Ensnare can be incredibly imbalanced. The other hire-able units seem fair though.

Did you intentionally avoid placing team fountains(for HP/mana replenishment)? If you are worried about fountain camping abuse, would it be possible to disable the fountain if enemies are nearby?

Rage of the Voodoo tooltip: "The Witch Doctor unleashes the Rage of the Voodoo". (needs an o)Should the tooltip for Kelen's Dagger of Escape mention the range?

The tooltip for Life Roots level 4 needs a little fixing.

Sometimes, the name comes out weird when I play. I played under the tag 'WorldEdit', but the game showed something different. Screenshot attached. http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/863/wc3scrnshot012011124439.jpg

In the game lobby under map description, there should be a '-' before np.

I really want to play this game in multiplayer! Any place to do so that you know of Naro? :D

The tooltip issues will be taken care of.
The multiboard error happens when you "Restart Game" in singleplayer, for some reason it bugs.. Have had it with all my maps. :p

You actually have good idea regarding the fountain.
And I don't think any hold will be imbalanced anymore since I added a dispel potion, either have your allies use one on you or die, it's a teamgame!

And you can play it on battle.net once I find someone to run a bot for TAT, or the internet here gets fixed.

Level 5
In -NM mode, -repick does not work properly at the moment. It removes your hero and a message pops up saying that the player is repicking, but there are no heroes in the taverns to repick to.

In -RH mode, there are unlimited repicks at the cost of no extra gold. Should a gold cost be implemented to prevent players from abusing this by continually randoming again and again? Or a low repick count limit enabled?

It would be useful, for testing purposes, to have a single player test command. This command would allow the tester to have unlimited repicks and/or automatically level up a hero to the maximum level.

Should the tooltip for Infernal Mage's Blink say the blink range?

Question: Naro, can you clarify what -zoneinfo does? I understand that it pings specific zones and displays their names, but is there any specific purpose to those zones?

Level 17
In -NM mode, -repick does not work properly at the moment. It removes your hero and a message pops up saying that the player is repicking, but there are no heroes in the taverns to repick to.

In -RH mode, there are unlimited repicks at the cost of no extra gold. Should a gold cost be implemented to prevent players from abusing this by continually randoming again and again? Or a low repick count limit enabled?

It would be useful, for testing purposes, to have a single player test command. This command would allow the tester to have unlimited repicks and/or automatically level up a hero to the maximum level.

Should the tooltip for Infernal Mage's Blink say the blink range?

Question: Naro, can you clarify what -zoneinfo does? I understand that it pings specific zones and displays their names, but is there any specific purpose to those zones?

Leak is taking a special interest in TAT;

Regarding the modes, will fix.

Singleplayer test is optional, but will be added if more people like it.

Will fix the tooltip.

And for the zones, people have yet to get used to TAT, and with the next version changing the experience gain (you will get more experience when less friendly players are around).
People will often find their team split up, scouting for enemies.
This requires some sort of landmarks to name areas of the map with
(DotA simply uses the position of the lane)
Hence such landmarks were created and shown with -zoneinfo;
Experienced players won't use -zoneinfo, it's just for new players!

Level 6
Hmmm...Gonna give this a look over right now.
C'mon procrastination, don't get me now...maybe later though...:)

{Edit}

Looks pretty good.
Not much to set it apart from other maps of this type, but new stuff and cooler stuff is there.
It all looks prettygreat for a WiP.
All-in-all A good map.

Wish I could look at the triggers before approving, but I'll go ahead and give the green light.

Approved

Last edited:
Level 5
Ah, 1.02 looks sweet!

What kind of feedback are you looking for exactly in the hero-remake thread?

Level 2
just posting a comment about the game here.
the retrun of the Charging kight its prety over power, and the Ogre Smash Skill ,i think, its not working. i cant tell much about the heros cuz i just played once.
anyway, this map needs balances the sword o the relic shop its very much over powered +300 of dmg and crit?! pls balance this '-'
terrain i have no comments its good just the water fall its very strange to see a black water (mabye oil?).
and u should put the modes of the game on F9.

Level 17
just posting a comment about the game here.
the retrun of the Charging kight its prety over power, and the Ogre Smash Skill ,i think, its not working. i cant tell much about the heros cuz i just played once.
anyway, this map needs balances the sword o the relic shop its very much over powered +300 of dmg and crit?! pls balance this '-'
terrain i have no comments its good just the water fall its very strange to see a black water (mabye oil?).
and u should put the modes of the game on F9.

Regarding Damian and all strength heroes, next version we will probably reduce the amount of hitpoints you get for each point of strength.
I'll rescale Retribution and will fix Ogre Max.
Crystal Cleaver's cost will probably go up but it's supposed not appear in each game so it's no biggy.

Also: what do you guys think about giving the dying player's "seconds alive" as bounty when they get killed to the killing player? instead of 150 it'd be "seconds alive"..