• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

as I can change the texture to a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need to change the textures to my neutral, passive and hostile units, but can not find how to do it, someone with experience to help me.

PS: and I have the textures (blp files).

Level 4
1. look up a skin for the unit you want to change
2. check the path in the descripton example: "units/footman.blp"
3. import your own texture and change the path to the one mentioned above.

I do not understand what you tell me,

if for example I want to change the texture unit "nagasiren" I would have to rename my file blp. eg name of blp texture [gazelle.blp]> name change [unit / nagasiren.blp]?

the program is good, but as I remove the model, for example the model of the world edit naga siren? I do not get as export it for editing in those programs.

Level 20
Simple go to import editor and Import siren skin.
Select imported file by double left click, check "Use custom path" and write "units\naga\nagasiren\NagaSiren.blp".

The change will be seen in game not in editor. In you can see it in editor after you restart.

the program is good, but as I remove the model, for example the model of the world edit naga siren? I do not get as export it for editing in those programs.

That program is for changing textures on custom or exported models. It doesn't create new model it edits the selected file. I do have trouble understanding what is exactly what you want.

Are you importing skin/texture file to replace in game model or are you trying to edit model to use particular texture?

Level 4
ohh, it worked perfectly, I am very grateful to all of you.

now just looking at object editor> model file> custom. when you want to change the texture to other units, thank you all guys, they want.

:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• ty.jpg
    ty.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.