• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

change Unit categorization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'v started a RPG-Map, Hero Tavern, Creeps, Drops and so on.

My problem is: I use Drop-Triggers

There i use
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal "Unit X"

The thing is: i can't use Units from "neutral hostile" - there is no simple "Gnoll"

1. Question: How do I change that. Or how do I get a Gnoll I can find under Player 12

2. Question: A circle of power is only placeable as "neutral passiv", not as a Player - what can I do? How can i change the owner of a placed Unit (possibly without trigger for every one)
... I think it's the same thing as Question 1, but just in case

PS:
3. Question: My WE is German... I could discribe all the problems this causes, but...... How do I make it English?

Level 10
A circle of power is only placeable as "neutral passiv", not as a Player - what can I do? How can i change the owner of a placed Unit (possibly without trigger for every one)
... I think it's the same thing as Question 1, but just in case

Left click the unit.

Hit the "Enter Key"

Change the value in the drop down menu to the desired Player.

Level 2
Left click the unit.

Hit the "Enter Key"

Change the value in the drop down menu to the desired Player.

I knew there must be some easy solution :D
thx

@ first Question: I just found out I can change the race to Human and than I'd find it in the Trigger-Funktion, but it seems silly that the Trigger does not find certain Categories - there ought to be another solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.