• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Menethil (Re-Classic)

Arthas Menethil
227865-9b335e43f720bc5c58c54bef5369f19c.png
878054.jpg
- Changed hair color to white in Alternate animations
- Removed unused animations and recalculated extents
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Melee Hero
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models. :smile:
Previews
Contents

Arthas Menethil (Model)

Arthas Menethil (A) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A nice heavily edited model. Good job. I would be very nice to have a version of Froustmourne with the real 'SD' texture as it might fit better.
Level 11
The model is great but i would love to see a separe version for ArthaswithSword.mdx with the same anim calls as the original model.
Mainly because war 3 RoC originally used 2 models.

Also i would love to see the frostmourne pedestal using the campaign cinematic model.

Last edited:
Level 3
The model is great but i would love to see a separe version for ArthaswithSword.mdx with the same anim calls as the original model.

Also i would love to see the frostmourne pedestal using the campaign cinematic model.
Same I want, I'm changing ingame models in my game and the Arthas model of Frostmourne is separated from the normal Arthas model.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 25

Same I want, I'm changing ingame models in my game and the Arthas model of Frostmourne is separated from the normal Arthas model.
The model itself already have a set of sword animations as alternate. Just put "alternate" in the "Art- Required Animation Names" field in Object Editor and it should work fine.

Level 19
Jhon War, my guy. Can you check the model, please? It seems to be broken cause everytime Arthas moves I can't select him nor target him properly.