• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King Arthas Menethil

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey guys! I've decided to upload (Human)King Arthas Menethil model created by me and Mister_Haudrauf.
I used it in Arthas Campaign - Undead and Arthas Campaign - Orc, and figured out more people out there might need this model since there aren't any around :)

Credits: The crown was taken from the model "King" of Tranquil
The Ashbringer by Sunchips
Previews
Contents

Human King Arthas Menethill (Icon)

King Arthas Menethill (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Looks like mish-mash and glue model from various authors. Mainly just a skin change and not even a good one. Some people might find use for it though.
Level 11
this is one serious 'grab anything from everything' mashup O-o I have no idea how arthas could have a beard, be alive, and even wield ashbringer instead of frostmourne
This is a model made for a custom campaign, in which the timeline is different. Arthas doesn't die.

It's interesting to note that in many cases, in collective psyche, kings always have a beard :p

Anyway, interesting model. Could also be useful as a regular random young king. :)

Play my campaigns and you will find out xD
useful for what-if campaigns/ just if king model is needed

This is a model made for a custom campaign, in which the timeline is different. Arthas doesn't die.

It's interesting to note that in many cases, in collective psyche, kings always have a beard :p

Anyway, interesting model. Could also be useful as a regular random young king. :)

yep it definitely is a very useful model.

Level 1
Can someone explain to me how to switch his hammer to the ashbringer do i do it in object manager or something different?

Edit: nvm i just found it under object manager go to Art - Required Animation Names and just add the string alternate

Last edited:
Level 3
i can't believe this fucking happened....

my computer died... i mean it's not the first time it happened.
no seriously, it ACTUALLY fucking died!
and it cost 1,000 to repair it, at least i have my files and
stuff but the computer is fucking dead!

Level 3
Very usefull for making another What If campaign of Arthas being a King instead the Lich King.
I will never understand what they base to classify the models, this one that is literally a useful model and that clearly is not just a skin, they classify it as useful/simple.
And others that are horribly made and hardly useful are approved.

Last edited:
Very usefull for making another What If campaign of Arthas being a King instead the Lich King.
I will never understand what they base to classify the models, this one that is literally a useful model and that clearly is not just a skin, they classify it as useful/simple.
And others that are horribly made and hardly useful are approved.
This model is in fact just a geomerge and the most important parts are not even made by the makes of this model edit.

Furthermore, if I remember correctly, the author did not adhere to any input to improve the model in any way positively.
Yes, it is useful for people, but the quality is more than lacking and rejecting outright would deprive the community something useful.
We have rules and guidelines and if certain criteria are not meant and we experience hollow ears from the author then you cannot expect the staff to praise the model for every thing it does not do wrong.

Also, you should not compare models with each other.
But I guess you'd have to be very well versed in the model section and know the ins and outs of it.