• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas coms back

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Ok i made this map my self and ackept the units from hiveworkshop
so Arthas has rivaved Magtheridon and gon to hunt his uncle bifour he brings back his father.
They faled so see wat hapens.

ENJOY!!! :)

MATEJA HRNJACKI made this!
People coll me HRCAK!

Keywords:
Well Warcraft 3
Contents

ARTHAS COMS BACK (Map)

Reviews
08:28, 9th May 2010 Rui: The reviewers seem to have a common opinion: this map is bad. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

08:28, 9th May 2010
Rui:
The reviewers seem to have a common opinion: this map is bad. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

It is so sad :(
At least one this kind map is uploaded each day to THW

EDIT:

Terrain is very poor
MEMORY LEAKS in huge number: Special Effect, Position, Sound...
  • Events
    • Time - Every 7.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 001 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 002 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 003 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 005 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 007 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl
Fail English -> Come back to me my son pleas
Fail map Description
No map preview image or Loading Screen
Created by Unknown ; Uploaded by: mateja hrnjacki

1/5 Vote for Rejection + Map is Reported

Level 1
I could have sworn I get food poisoning just by looking at it [/sarcasm]

A new form of "map-flu" is spreading around like wildfire and it already consumed Epic-War in no time. The Hiveworkshop's only line of defense is the revolutionary "Rejection & Removal" vaccine! Please, donate a minute of your time to cast a vote and save the Hive from this disease!

- Rating : N / A (Hell No)
- Voting for : Complete and utter Rejection!

Level 10
eeeh yeah... Lets do the overview admin-style:

[+] you used triggers!

[-] i don't dare to count the typos.
[-] 3,7 mb...
[-] you need better terrain.
[-] as far as i could see, Magdtheridon or whats his name isn't going to see his uncle (might just have missed that).
[-] this map is of a very low quality.
[-] you have too many effects and units on the end scene.
[-] when it's finished you have to use Alt + F4 to exit.

my final conclusion is: (drums)
-0.2/5
you need to work harder.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/