• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Campaign - Undead

Arthas Campaign - Undead
Created by [The]Blood_Head - Sagi5533

Map Info:

After Arthas and Jaina had assulted Zul'Farrak, Arthas was crowned the new king of the survivors of Lordaeron. As Lordaeron's fate remains unknown some major forces will be invloved in Azeroth's new destiny.

Features:

- This is a sequel for Arthas Campaign - Humans.
- For each chapter there's special Difficulty system.
- The Campaign is not editable.

Campaigns Progress:

Arthas Campaign - Humans
Arthas Campaign - Undead
Arthas Campaign - Orc
Arthas Campaign - Curse of the Worgen
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????
Arthas Campaign - ????

Characters and Screen Shots:

Bloody The Seeker:
After betraying Humanity by delivering the book of Medivh right into the Scourge's hands, Bloody has joined the ranks of the Scourge as the first Demon Knight. Bloody will have a major role in this campaign and some secrets of his past will be reveled.

full

Lord Uther:
While his fate unkown, Lord Uther was ambushed by Bloody and Kel'Thuzad.
Lord Uther will have also a major role in this campaign..

full

Kel'Thuzad:
Kel'Thuzad is the founder of the cult of the dammned and one of the principal agents of the lich king, responsible for the spreading of the plague of undeath across Lordaeron. Originally a Human Mage of the Kirin Tor, Kel'Thuzad was stayed under the influence of the Lich King. After bringing the plague to Lordaeron under the pretense of being under the orders of Mal'Ganis he was slain by King Arthas, and later ressurected as a lich by Mal'Ganis.

full

Mal'Ganis:
As Arthas and Jaina were investigating rumors of plague, they were attacked again and again by the forces of the Scourge posing as the personal army of the dreadlord Mal'Ganis. Mal'Ganis rised an powerful zombies army at Stratholme and failed to lure Arthas into slaying his own citizens. Mal'Ganis then went to Silvermoon and resurrected Kel'Thuzad after a short and quick merciless Slaughter of the Elves..

full

Tichondrius :
Tichondrius is the leader of the Nathrazim of the Burning Legion, under the command of Kil'Jaden.
in this timeline Tichondirus will be playable by the players with new demonic powers.. He will have to face major decisions through this timeline.

full

Prologue: Fate of the Scourge:

Chapter One: The Demon Lord:

Chapter Two: New Force in Lordaeron:

Chapter Three: Return of the Burning Legion:

Chapter Four Interlude: Lone Wolf:

Chapter Four: Forgotten Shores:

Chapter Five: Twitchy Living:

Chapter Six: Frostmourne Hungers:

Chapter Seven Interlude: Arthas, My Son:

Chapter Seven: Storm In Arathi:

Chapter Eight: Fallen Lord:

Bouns Chapter: What's Next?:

Difficulty Choose for each chapter:

Change Log:

Added:
Cheats for now are enabled
Difficult system on every chapter
The Campaign is not editable

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Gottfried - consulter for Lore

Testers:
Verb8im
Yuefang
CY The UnGodly

Models/Skins/Icons:
New Graveyard - by MasterHaosis
Bishop Hero - by HerrDave
Scarlet Buildings - by NilasAran_39 & Elrat
BTNDeathCurse - by BLazeKraze
Cannons - by paulH
Scarlet Archer - by Agugrom, Sexylycan
Scarlet Crusade Paladin - by SpoofyMcPackerson
Scarlet DOC Footman - by John_Drake, Blizzard Entertainment, Peacegetter
WestfallChurch - AnimE, Rem
Frontier Tower Lordaeron - by NilasAran_39
Pack 'Possession Stone's Mouth "v.1.4 - by NilasAran_39 , the Storm the Shadow, Elrat , WebSteR
Brewer - by IrokeZ
Altar of the Dwarf - By Pins
Castle - By Mr. Bob
ChertogSlavi - Mr. Bob
House Simplest - By eubz
Norse Stronghold - By Mr. Bob
quarters - by Mastro, Rem
Towers - by uGre
Academy Kurdai - Keth
Ogre Worker - by Dron
DwarfArchMage - By Sellenisko
Dwarven Hero - By Direfury
Dwarf Rifleman - by Direfury
Dwarven Workers - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven Guardsman - By Vermillion Edict
Dwarven warrior - By Frankster
Elementalist - By Vermillion Edict
RagnarosMinion - By Sin'dorei300
Plated Footman - by HappyTauren
Hanged Man -
RoyalFootman - by HateCrew
BE LightWarrior - by DeathBringer
Stormwind Vanguard - Submitted by takakenji
Villager Grandma - by Foxxjuh
Human Paladins - by Direfury
Hero Wild Dwarf Berserker - by Kael Theron
Galen Trollbane -by CloudWolf
Guard_Armor_Stromgarde - by paladinjst
HeroRogue - by Sorvaltis
Stromgarde Footman - by takakenji
Footman Javelineer - by Eagle XI
Tree_Flowering - by eubz
Pine Trees - by Fingolfin
Sargeras - By Vaanel

Edited by me:
GrommashHellscream - by Tauer, skin edited by Sagi5533
KingArthas - by Sagi5533
ScarletBanner - by Sagi5533
StrmogardeBanner - by Sagi5533
RockingKingArthas - by Sagi5533
Sound Voices of Brox
Campaign's Menu
Preview map - Photoshoped by me, with Blizzard's Arthas Photo and Ghostrider

Music:
From WoW Expansions
Nightwish
Two Steps From Hell
Dream Evil

Tech-Trees:
Zombies Race - Chapter 7 - CY The UnGodly

Preview map Picture:
GhostRider/Blizzard

Author's notes:

This Campaign has a sequel: Arthas Campaignn - Orc. I want to add also 2P Campaign for it, but I guess I'll foucs on it later. If you have any ideas/offers/willing to help in thee campaign leave a comment/private me :)

Contents

Arthas Campaign - Undead (Campaign)

Level 3
Is this all your own-made campaign including the previous human one??
(I'm sorry i'm an asian and not good at English..so i'm confused in this site...)
If so, I'm really glad to play it!!!!!!
Person like you should be supported financially(?) if i had money..:(
what i mean is, as much, i hope you fill happy that we play yours.!!

Level 15
A new update? what's the goodies in here :p

Just added the videos :D

i really want orcs camping of arthas

Well it might take a while so please be patience. glad you liked the campaigns so far! :)

Is this all your own-made campaign including the previous human one??
(I'm sorry i'm an asian and not good at English..so i'm confused in this site...)
If so, I'm really glad to play it!!!!!!
Person like you should be supported financially(?) if i had money..:(
what i mean is, as much, i hope you fill happy that we play yours.!!

Yes, I'm the creator of these campaigns :D
I make these campaigns in my free time for fun, no money for support is needed my friend :)
I hope you will continue playing my campaigns.

Are you friends with the guy who made Wanderers of Sorceria?

Dafuq did you just comment this so you could rate my campaign 1/5?
you can't just show up and rate 1/5 without giving a review, this isn't what hive about, and no I've never played that campaign/map/whatever.. So childish..

Level 4
I really enjoyed both Human and Undead campaigns - very well made, good job! Just one question - how Kel'thuzad is alive in his lich form in the first chapter of the Undead campaign? In the original story ashes of Terenas was required to bring him back at Sunwell yet there is no explanation how he came back to life after being killed by Arthas (I assume all previous original missions still count, you know, before "The Culling")

Level 15
I really enjoyed both Human and Undead campaigns - very well made, good job! Just one question - how Kel'thuzad is alive in his lich form in the first chapter of the Undead campaign? In the original story ashes of Terenas was required to bring him back at Sunwell yet there is no explanation how he came back to life after being killed by Arthas (I assume all previous original missions still count, you know, before "The Culling")

Glad you liked the campaigns! :D
Well this is a part that I left for the players to assume what might have happen, The main idea is that Mal'Ganis found a way to transport Kel'Thuzad's remains to the Sunwell. How he did it? might be a spell, a special urn they made by themself and etc. :)

Level 5
Sagi what u said right now is confusing but yea i like that idea of thinking of player
P.S : I am bad at eng sry for that

Level 3
Well i'm waiting for the Arthas Orc campaign :).

Anyway i'm been playing your two campaign for almost 1 or 2 years now,
and i'm going to predict in orc campaign the new Warchief will either be Grommash Hellscream or Broxigar saurfang, and they going to face the night elves.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well i'm waiting for the Arthas Orc campaign :).

Anyway i'm been playing your two campaign for almost 1 or 2 years now,
and i'm going to predict in orc campaign the new Warchief will either be Grommash Hellscream or Broxigar saurfang, and they going to face the night elves.
Yes! We can't assume that orcs join the night elves (as it was previously told by someone) because Cenarius would never join with someone who is destroying the forests.

Level 11
Yes! We can't assume that orcs join the night elves (as it was previously told by someone) because Cenarius would never join with someone who is destroying the forests.

And how did Night Elves join forces with Humans and Orcs in the final Night Elf chapter in the original campaign despite the fact that Humans and Orcs destroy forests for lumber resources? :D

Level 4
And how did Night Elves join forces with Humans and Orcs in the final Night Elf chapter in the original campaign despite the fact that Humans and Orcs destroy forests for lumber resources? :D
Because Cenarius was dead at that time. I do think that Tyrande and Furion might consider to join with orcs but not Cenarius as he's a bit stubborn. But many things are possible.

Level 11
Because Cenarius was dead at that time. I do think that Tyrande and Furion might consider to join with orcs but not Cenarius as he's a bit stubborn. But many things are possible.
Ok, if Cenarius is a bit stubborn as you say, than explain me how did he even talk to Arthas in Arthas Campaign - Humans? Shouldn't he consider Arthas and humans as hostiles instead of seeking audience with Arthas?

Level 4
Ok, if Cenarius is a bit stubborn as you say, than explain me how did he even talk to Arthas in Arthas Campaign - Humans? Shouldn't he consider Arthas and humans as hostiles instead of seeking audience with Arthas?
First - because Arthas freed Ashenvale from orcs and Thrall so maybe that's how he expressed his gratitude. Second - because i's a custom campaign.

Level 11
First - because Arthas freed Ashenvale from orcs and Thrall so maybe that's how he expressed his gratitude. Second - because i's a custom campaign.
It doesn't matter if humans freed Ashenvale from orcs, they're still hostile to night elves. They are different race and night elves are known to be very agressive to outlanders. Humans are on their land and by saying that, they are as good as any other hostile to night elves. But, well, if the author of the campaign decided to make them allies, who are we to change it?

Level 15
Of course. We will need to wait and see! ;)

Great campaign. Cant wait the 2p version and the orc campaign!

Whoa lot of comments going on lately, I'm at the moment working on the Orcs campaign whenever I have free time, sadly it's not much and it might take a long time like couple of months. as for the 2P I'm not even sure I will do it, since I'm terrible with the loading system. Might need someone to help me out with it even if it will come up. :On

Level 3
Whoa lot of comments going on lately, I'm at the moment working on the Orcs campaign whenever I have free time, sadly it's not much and it might take a long time like couple of months. as for the 2P I'm not even sure I will do it, since I'm terrible with the loading system. Might need someone to help me out with it even if it will come up. :On

Welp take your time for finishing and polishing the orc campaign. also focus on your rl stuff then you continue your work. also check for grammar error.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Just finished it and i must say that it was way better than the first chapter.I really enjoy 'What If' scenario and i feel like at times it's actually better than the original story.Theere are some things that makes me confused.For Example? What happened to Sylvanas? Did she died? And second...Don't you think that Uther would somehow try to resist? I can be wrong because you haven't complete this series yet but do't you think that one of greatest Heroes to Alliance would never allow any dark power to control him like that? Maybe it's just me but i was a bit dissapointed to see Uther playing a loyal dog....but i guess we'll see.I also hope to see Sylvanas return,even if she played little part in first story.

What i liked the most were the custom races.I must say that Syndicate is exactly what i was waiting for,finally bandits! Maybe one day i will get to see a Bandit Campaign,i must say that Mission in Stormgarde was my favorite.It's a big + from me.I hope to see Kul Tiras in action,too.

My only suggestions? Maybe make Dalaran a bit more like.....Dalaran? There is a lot of custom skins and models for them.I believe that it would add some 'charm' to it.The mission with ritual was just one big deja vu expect that instead of Arthas we've got Tichondrius.

My second suggestion is for your Ogre race.Spirit Lodge looks much more like bestiary.Just switch the models and it should do the work.
---
I also want to ask you some questions.Where did you find the model for Sargeras? It was really high quality one.Did you take it from Wow? Also the custom footman skin in Ritual mission.Where did you find this one? Could i get a link to it?

Oh and music of course.What's the song names in Storm in Arathi and Fallen Lord?

Level 15
Just finished it and i must say that it was way better than the first chapter.I really enjoy 'What If' scenario and i feel like at times it's actually better than the original story.Theere are some things that makes me confused.For Example? What happened to Sylvanas? Did she died? And second...Don't you think that Uther would somehow try to resist? I can be wrong because you haven't complete this series yet but do't you think that one of greatest Heroes to Alliance would never allow any dark power to control him like that? Maybe it's just me but i was a bit dissapointed to see Uther playing a loyal dog....but i guess we'll see.I also hope to see Sylvanas return,even if she played little part in first story.

What i liked the most were the custom races.I must say that Syndicate is exactly what i was waiting for,finally bandits! Maybe one day i will get to see a Bandit Campaign,i must say that Mission in Stormgarde was my favorite.It's a big + from me.I hope to see Kul Tiras in action,too.

My only suggestions? Maybe make Dalaran a bit more like.....Dalaran? There is a lot of custom skins and models for them.I believe that it would add some 'charm' to it.The mission with ritual was just one big deja vu expect that instead of Arthas we've got Tichondrius.

My second suggestion is for your Ogre race.Spirit Lodge looks much more like bestiary.Just switch the models and it should do the work.
---
I also want to ask you some questions.Where did you find the model for Sargeras? It was really high quality one.Did you take it from Wow? Also the custom footman skin in Ritual mission.Where did you find this one? Could i get a link to it?

Oh and music of course.What's the song names in Storm in Arathi and Fallen Lord?

After kill Thrall in the first part what did you expect for this one? xD seriously... but I understand your point about Uther.

Level 15
Well finally I have end this campaign today, so here's my suggestion:

About the Story:
It's good to see tichondrius doing something, but remember there were more dreadlords detheroc, balnazar... this last was most shooktrooper than tichondrius who see everything in
the shadows as his master, kill'jaden, did it.

Muradin's battle was great!

I didn't past to the secret level, I just played normal and easy all the campaign. However should not be the last one, instead should be a secret chapter in the middle of the story (maybe the Stromgarde assault would be a better secret level, idk).

Remember that now Bloody is servant of the lich king he must try to use the helm of dominance to become one with him before dreadlords want to destroy him.

Great that Sylvanas still alive and maybe help with Kael next chapter.
I loved Stromgarde assault level.

Sound and Music:

1) reduce volumen from music of the main menu.
2) I know it's epic keep Therenas speach but with the music in background it have no senses.
3) Try not to use music with lyrics, only instrumental. As warcraft campaign try to use WoW music.

Gameplay:
1) Need custom IA improve for develop, most of the time the units stay without farm or build.
2) Malganis skills must be out of the runic item, instead there should be the zombie collectors skill.
3) In chapter where malganis convert citizens, reduce number of requested citizen to 30, make them neutral against you so you can only attack them if you want and they won't suffer for frendly fire.
4) They can run then to houses and you must break it to convert them after kill scarlet crusade troops. Add some skelletons or zombies at the beguining for malganis.
5) there's a zombie kind that remind neutral and hostil after convertion. check the script for summon only one kind of zombie with the cast.
6) In Stromgarde city, once the tower and keep are destroyed you should turn them invulnerable if the life reach 1% instead create otherone in the same place. Therefore this trigger should end the quest too. "if life reach 1%, then make building invulnerable and..." instead "if x building is destroyed place x building at the same place, make it invulnerable, then..."

Terrain:

1) Try to use more mountains (up lvl up lvl) in most of the zones that have no tree, this way you create a better visual erratic effect for terrain.

My Actual score of this part of the campagin: 3,7/5 keep going!

Level 6
Sorry man, but giving you 5/5 is unfair, with other campaigns existing like "Curse of the Forsaken", or "To the Bitter End", or "Ascension"... because many moments of your campaign seem to be a little bit copied from the original WC3 campaigns...
3/5

Last edited:
Level 7
why does everyone compare campaigns to each other. most campaigns are created by different creators with different experience.
until another what-if for a living arthas is made, this stands as a 5/5 in my book

Level 15
Sorry man, but giving you 5/5 is unfair, with other campaigns like "Curse of the Forsaken", or "To the Bitter End", or "Ascension"... and so on and so forth that there are around there... and afterall, many moments of your campaign seem to be a little bit copied from the original campaigns...
3/5

It's ok they look "copied" from the original campaigns, remember it's a what if plot, most of the events must continue without changes in some way... Tomoraider campagins are grestest! however you should suggest the ways to improve this campaign if it have not fullfilled your goals.

Level 15
Whoa I've missed so many comments, let's see..

---

First thank you so much for your review, as people forget I much mention that this is "What If" campaign. which means basically anything can happen.. hell I might add flying pigs race coming from outer space to fight the scourge o_O(I probably won't for all those peeps. :p) anyways, many people ask what happen to Sylvanas? well we may never know, I still haven't decided about her yet.. but that's the beauty of sequel campaigns. :) same goes for Lord Uther(he appered but yet who knows what will happen to any of the main characters? this is diffrent timeline after all). And about Dalaran? well Dalaran only appered in one chapter which was baiscly the one from the original campaign just with some changes a bit. why? because even if it's a diffrent timeline I chose not to change some of the things that can happen. (that chapter included). I've found the model of Sargereas after a long search in google, try
Evanel Vaanel Intaanis.
- also not sure about which footman did you mean:eek:

After kill Thrall in the first part what did you expect for this one? xD seriously... but I understand your point about Uther.

Aye, poor Thrally :/

its a what-if... considering that even arthas is not the villain, why couldnt uther be forsaken by light and raised as dk(deathknight)

Exactly!

Well finally I have end this campaign today, so here's my suggestion:

About the Story:
It's good to see tichondrius doing something, but remember there were more dreadlords detheroc, balnazar... this last was most shooktrooper than tichondrius who see everything in
the shadows as his master, kill'jaden, did it.

Muradin's battle was great!

I didn't past to the secret level, I just played normal and easy all the campaign. However should not be the last one, instead should be a secret chapter in the middle of the story (maybe the Stromgarde assault would be a better secret level, idk).

Remember that now Bloody is servant of the lich king he must try to use the helm of dominance to become one with him before dreadlords want to destroy him.

Great that Sylvanas still alive and maybe help with Kael next chapter.
I loved Stromgarde assault level.

Sound and Music:

1) reduce volumen from music of the main menu.
2) I know it's epic keep Therenas speach but with the music in background it have no senses.
3) Try not to use music with lyrics, only instrumental. As warcraft campaign try to use WoW music.

Gameplay:
1) Need custom IA improve for develop, most of the time the units stay without farm or build.
2) Malganis skills must be out of the runic item, instead there should be the zombie collectors skill.
3) In chapter where malganis convert citizens, reduce number of requested citizen to 30, make them neutral against you so you can only attack them if you want and they won't suffer for frendly fire.
4) They can run then to houses and you must break it to convert them after kill scarlet crusade troops. Add some skelletons or zombies at the beguining for malganis.
5) there's a zombie kind that remind neutral and hostil after convertion. check the script for summon only one kind of zombie with the cast.
6) In Stromgarde city, once the tower and keep are destroyed you should turn them invulnerable if the life reach 1% instead create otherone in the same place. Therefore this trigger should end the quest too. "if life reach 1%, then make building invulnerable and..." instead "if x building is destroyed place x building at the same place, make it invulnerable, then..."

Terrain:

1) Try to use more mountains (up lvl up lvl) in most of the zones that have no tree, this way you create a better visual erratic effect for terrain.

My Actual score of this part of the campagin: 3,7/5 keep going!

Thank you for your review, I appreciate the time you have put to it.
Tichondrius played major role in the Undead campaign, don't forget that we are still in RoC time. Deathorc and Balnazzar still weren't around much. (I can make it possible but I chose to go with Mal'Ganis and Tichondrius at the moment).
Just a note about Sylvanas, I've mentioned that the next campaign will be Orcs campaign. so It's unlikely she will be playable there.
I've taken notes from your gameplay, terrian, music etc and might edit them for the next update. :)
Thank you.

Sorry man, but giving you 5/5 is unfair, with other campaigns like "Curse of the Forsaken", or "To the Bitter End", or "Ascension"... and so on and so forth that there are around there... and afterall, many moments of your campaign seem to be a little bit copied from the original campaigns...
3/5

Don't forget that this is "What if" campaign. not much should change based on one character - though Arthas affected Azeroth a lot. but still some things shouldn't change like the invasion of the burning legion, scourge and so on.
However I agree with YetAnotherYoutuber and Sxar. this campaign is "What if" campaign. and there are none out there at the moment. You can't compere my campaign to some other free style campaigns since I also have to follow the lore and make the campaigns similar as much as I can to the original campaigns.

why does everyone compare campaigns to each other. most campaigns are created by different creators with different experience.
until another what-if for a living arthas is made, this stands as a 5/5 in my book

Thank you.

It's ok they look "copied" from the original campaigns, remember it's a what if plot, most of the events must continue without changes in some way... Tomoraider campagins are grestest! however you should suggest the ways to improve this campaign if it have not fullfilled your goals.

True, He should at least give notes about what he thinks should be improved in this campgins. Terrian, Music, lore and so on..

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Whoa I've missed so many comments, let's see..

First thank you so much for your review, as people forget I much mention that this is "What If" campaign. which means basically anything can happen.. hell I might add flying pigs race coming from outer space to fight the scourge o_O(I probably won't for all those peeps. :p) anyways, many people ask what happen to Sylvanas? well we may never know, I still haven't decided about her yet.. but that's the beauty of sequel campaigns. :) same goes for Lord Uther(he appered but yet who knows what will happen to any of the main characters? this is diffrent timeline after all). And about Dalaran? well Dalaran only appered in one chapter which was baiscly the one from the original campaign just with some changes a bit. why? because even if it's a diffrent timeline I chose not to change some of the things that can happen. (that chapter included). I've found the model of Sargereas after a long search in google, try
Evanel Vaanel Intaanis.
- also not sure about which footman did you mean:eek:

Aye, poor Thrally :/

Exactly!

Thank you for your review, I appreciate the time you have put to it.
Tichondrius played major role in the Undead campaign, don't forget that we are still in RoC time. Deathorc and Balnazzar still weren't around much. (I can make it possible but I chose to go with Mal'Ganis and Tichondrius at the moment).
Just a note about Sylvanas, I've mentioned that the next campaign will be Orcs campaign. so It's unlikely she will be playable there.
I've taken notes from your gameplay, terrian, music etc and might edit them for the next update. :)
Thank you.

Don't forget that this is "What if" campaign. not much should change based on one character - though Arthas affected Azeroth a lot. but still some things shouldn't change like the invasion of the burning legion, scourge and so on.
However I agree with YetAnotherYoutuber and Sxar. this campaign is "What if" campaign. and there are none out there at the moment. You can't compere my campaign to some other free style campaigns since I also have to follow the lore and make the campaigns similar as much as I can to the original campaigns.

Thank you.

True, He should at least give notes about what he thinks should be improved in this campgins. Terrian, Music, lore and so on..

Thanks for a lot for reply and i agree with you,in 'what if' story everything may happen.I played a lot of custom campaigns and i saw a lot of weird things.In Shards of Resistance campaign Azeroth was invaded by Zerg and suprisingly it still resulted in awesome story with memorable characters. (You can check it out,it's on Hive.Sadly sequel to this will probably never see light of the day...).Also big thanks for the link,i might prove useful to me.

You really don't know? I will make a screenshot of that skin for you.Just give me a some time to make it and upload it.I will show you what exactly i'm reffering to.That skin looked almost like normal footman,expect it's grey and his sword have weird runes on it simmiliar to ones on Frostmourne.

Oh and two more things! You forgot to tell me the song names i asked for that's for first and second.....could you tell me how you pulled two different buildings into a one? I'm reffering to Syndicate Keep.

Level 15
Thanks for a lot for reply and i agree with you,in 'what if' story everything may happen.I played a lot of custom campaigns and i saw a lot of weird things.In Shards of Resistance campaign Azeroth was invaded by Zerg and suprisingly it still resulted in awesome story with memorable characters. (You can check it out,it's on Hive.Sadly sequel to this will probably never see light of the day...).Also big thanks for the link,i might prove useful to me.

You really don't know? I will make a screenshot of that skin for you.Just give me a some time to make it and upload it.I will show you what exactly i'm reffering to.That skin looked almost like normal footman,expect it's grey and his sword have weird runes on it simmiliar to ones on Frostmourne.

Oh and two more things! You forgot to tell me the song names i asked for that's for first and second.....could you tell me how you pulled two different buildings into a one? I'm reffering to Syndicate Keep.

Well I will wait for the picture then.:)
About Syndicat building I've just uncheaked the "is a building" from the world edit in the objects from the barracks, and created a dood of the townhall. I hope you understand cause Not sure how to explaine further :p about the songs, They belong to a band called "Two Steps From Hell". :)

Level 6
Ok, I'm going to be honest: I gave my judgement on the basis of the Human campaign and on the first two chapters of this one. I have to admit, now that I finished this Undead campaign, that it becomes better after those two first chapters. In particular, I absolutely LOVED the music in the last chapter, as well as the one in the Human campaign chapter where SPOILER ALERT Terenas die SPOILER END, and I am someone who worships Thomas Bergersen and the Two Steps from Hell, so...

Still, I am not entirely convinced by the plot, which continues to seem a little bit arranged to make it so that the story of Azeroth without the Death Knight Arthas is nearly the same as that with the Death Knight Arthas (for exemple, SPOILER ALERT, according to you, Arthas and Terenas would be willing to leave so many of their people still in Lordaeron without organizing any kind of resistance... in the Warcraft lore the Scourge had all of its success because Arthas chose to kill his father leading Lordaeron to chaos... but according to you, instead, the Scourge has the same level of success without Arthas, because this one and Terenas chose to do almost nothing except saving the people of the Capital city... But that's not very much in character with the two men, no? also, how is it possible that Bloody, a paladin, not even a mage, stole the Book of Medivh so easily? In the original campaign the Scourge had to conquer Dalaran to retrieve the Book, if I remember correctly... but the presence of Bloody seems certainly convenient to have someone who can replace Arthas as the Champion of the Lich King, and again, that seems a thing expressly made out to repeat the same story as the OG... also, why the Lich King would want Uther dead? and why Mal'Ganis would try to betray the Legion? Just to have the two killed as they are in the original Warcraft story? SPOILERS END). Also, there are a few bugs... for instance, Bloody's Blood Bath ability doesn't work in the last chapter, and the Bandit Syndicate is too much powerful: it keeps generating its minions until it is undefeatable even if you keep producing armies (with all the upgrades done)... I was forced to use the cheat codes....

Concerning the terrain, it's fine, there is nothing really remarkable, but I really liked the trees in the last chapters...

So... I changed my score to 4/5.

Last edited:
Level 7
ahem, you forget, that its a what-if - anything can be changed to fit the creator's vision.
can everyone who writes anything into this reply section remember that?
syndicate is doable without cheats, just gotta plan well (but ofc if you play solo cheats help shorten that time)

Level 6
ahem, you forget, that its a what-if - anything can be changed to fit the creator's vision.
syndicate is doable without cheats, just gotta plan well (but ofc if you play solo cheats help shorten that time)
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, if you want the maximum score, then you have to do a truly original story... something which seems adapted from pre-existing plots, therefore re-using the same maps and the same situations, while it could not be the case, is just not enough.

But again, this is only my opinion. It seems that for many other people (like you) this campaign is a masterpiece. Fine. I am not anyone to judge that, and maybe I am the one who's wrong.

Established that, I'v never said that this is a bad campaign. It is all the opposite. I really enjoyed it and I think that it is very well done. I'm just not convinced that it deserves the maximum score.

Last edited:
Level 7
(if you want just my reply without rant, go to this part of the text down there)

have a look at all the lich king stories, or at tomoraider's work - curse of blood elves and then the forsaken
those campaigns are created after a blizzard original, just like this campaign is, and yet they are rated 5

you would need a serious story with good writing to be able to create a story of your own - something that soul reaver did well in bitter end, but bitter end is all that he did
in other words and to explain, original stories dont appear often, as warcraft editor is not the easiest thing to work with (from what i understand),
and especially not the easiest thing to put custom models and textures into, which scares off players/beggining creators, or causes complications and accidents for them and thus the final project isnt „the best„
its alot easier to recreate something that was done by blizzard as the story is already there, thus the creator doesn't have to think about it

back to explaining my pov (point of view)
as stated several times, this is the only what-if out here, and until a different what-if that does it better appears, i wont judge this one for its mistakes (not saying its a masterpiece, but it has good story twist)
and unlike those 5's, this went away from the precreated blizzard story

Level 6
have a look at all the lich king stories, or at tomoraider's work - curse of blood elves and then the forsaken
those campaigns are created after a blizzard original, just like this campaign is, and yet they are rated 5

I would like to remind you that Tomoraider's campaigns are transpositions from World of Warcraft, which is a different thing from retaking the same material of Warcraft III. Plus, they indoubitably have some "bonus features", like the wonderful cinematics, for exemple. But here we go off-topic.

Last edited:
Level 1
Thank you so much so much for making this campaing. I was so hyped for it and I am really exicted to see the other campaings! Keep up the good work man you're awesome!

Level 1
I can't remember if I mentioned this in my tester notes, but Storm in Arathi is really hard, and I'm playing on easy. Those spawns are insane! I would suggest spreading them out more, make them less powerful, or not put so many units in at a spawn. At this point I'm having to cheat just to get to the Syndicate Castle to stop their attacks.

EDIT: Or at least give me a strategy to beat it :D

EDIT 2: I think I figured out what happened. The Syndicate forces don't go to the ogre's base as they should, but instead they bunch up in the castle, therefore having dozens of guys to try and kill.

Also, start of Chapter 8, I noticed that Kel'Thuzad's ability buttons are switched up. Death and Decay is in the first slot, when it should be in the 4th slot

It may take a while but i used Malganis to destroy the towers of the Syndicate one by one. Twisting Nether, Doom, Rain Of Fire, Sleep (If needed), Repeat. You'll need to keep the Cloak Of Shadows and Sobi Mask though to make it faster. Don't destroy the ogres first though or you're doomed. You don't even need that many troops to beat the level, just lots of patience. Some Undying Units can also be really useful - Infinite Army, since the Greater Zombie leaves a corpse behind.

Level 1
Thanks for your support, I'd like to go on with the list. some of them might change but I'm planning on making most of them. :)

The Undead Campaign is finished, Now I'll probably wait for approval from one of the maps reviewers.
As I've mentioned above there will be probably more campaigns, This campaign was ready long time ago but I had some small issues and I'm also having a lot of problems entering Hiveworkshop after the last bug sometimes Google Chrome just writes when I try to enter Error Err_Coneection_timeout or something like that >< need to solve it..

P.S can't wait to see what you guys think about the Undead campaign! :)

Hey, Great Campaign. I actually went through the trouble of remembering the account i created to comment here. First time i'm doing it i think =). I really like the campaigns, both the Human and Undead. The chapter about the Syndicate and the Ogre Clan was hard and time consuming, and i mean extremely time consuming. I think i spent about an hour doing it but at least I only lost summoned troops, so basically no losses =). The last chapter was actually too easy. All you needed is Bloody and Unholy Frenzy from a Necromancer as he deals crazy damage and even if he gets injured, you only need to heal by attacking groups of zombies. It was way too easy. Otherwise It is perfect. Love the plot.

P.S I was confused by the presence of a single Eredar Warlock in the last mission. Where the Hell did Malganis get an Eredar Warlock? I know Archimonde returned but if he had the Legion behind him, he would have had more of the Burning Legion. I think that either more Demons should be there or the Eredar Warlock should get removed in my opinion.

P.P.S Killing Thrall really confused me. Like, isn't he super significant in the Lore? I don't know that much myself but I know that he is responsible for a ton of things. It's like killing Malfurion after the Awakening of the Druids or killing Kel'Thuzad before he summons Archimonde. I mean, isn't Thrall supposed to be the new Aspect of the Earth, THE Shaman and etc.

P.P.P.S When is the Orc campaign coming out?

Level 5
first thing awsome camping loved it but in the human camping arthes called jaina my love that is wrong because they broke up before the story of warcraft 3. in the undead camping the 2 chapters with uther and bloody where too hard and im pretty good at the game. in the human camping i hated that arthes and uther had the same skills. in chapter 3 i think when they where under ground there where orcs i relly hope that in the orc campings youll add an explaintion for why. 5/5 campings i just relly hope that illidan wil make an upirance

Level 3
first thing awsome camping loved it but in the human camping arthes called jaina my love that is wrong because they broke up before the story of warcraft 3. in the undead camping the 2 chapters with uther and bloody where too hard and im pretty good at the game. in the human camping i hated that arthes and uther had the same skills. in chapter 3 i think when they where under ground there where orcs i relly hope that in the orc campings youll add an explaintion for why. 5/5 campings i just relly hope that illidan wil make an upirance

its alternative story

Level 23
This was a fantastic campaign, thank you for making it! I just beat it on hard mode. I personally think the difficulty is perfect for hard mode in terms of extremely challenging content but still being beatable. On the mission after the "escape green dragon flight before time limit",it would have been impossible to win if green's attack waves didn't fight yellow's attack waves. But they did, so luckily i could win :)

Thanks for making this great campaign series!

Level 15
This was a fantastic campaign, thank you for making it! I just beat it on hard mode. I personally think the difficulty is perfect for hard mode in terms of extremely challenging content but still being beatable. On the mission after the "escape green dragon flight before time limit",it would have been impossible to win if green's attack waves didn't fight yellow's attack waves. But they did, so luckily i could win :)

Thanks for making this great campaign series!

Thank you for your support, Glad you found the campaign joy-able :D

Well hm there's a book made by blizzard I think it's called day of the dragon or something like that. and in the book Thrall travels back in time and find out lordaron was taken by blackmoore(or that i'm mistaken) and arthas fleed and married jaina. so yeah it's possible :)
about the lore/gameplay well everyone get their own experience, so I guess lore is a surprise and gameplay depends on the player.:) hope you will like the orcs campaign once released.

Hey @sagi5533 I just noticed it now but you misspelled 'Stromguarde' in your discription. (It's by 'Edited by me') You wrote 'Strmoguarde'.

Thanks didn't notice I guess :D

Ok, I'm going to be honest: I gave my judgement on the base of the Human campaign and on the first two chapters of this one. I have to admit, now that I finished this Undead campaign, that it goes better after those two first chapters. In particular, I absolutely LOVED the music in the last chapter, as well as the one in the Human campaign chapter where SPOILER ALERT Terenas die END OF THE SPOILERS (what are their names, btw?), and I am one that worship (no, nothing least than that) Thomas Bergersen and the Two Steps from Hell, so...

Still, I am not entirely convinced by the plot, which continue to seem a little bit arranged to make the story of Azeroth without the Death Knight Arthas nearly the same of that with the Death Knight Arthas (for exemple, SPOILER ALERT, in your opinion, Arthas and Terenas would be willing to leave so many of their people to Lordaeron without organizing any kind of resistance... in the Warcraft lore the Scourge had all its success because Arthas chose to kill his father leading Lordaeron to chaos... accordingly to you, instead, the Scourge has the same success without Arthas because this one and Terenas chose to do almost nothing except saving the people of the Capital city... But that's not very much in character with the two royal men, am I right? also, how is it possible that Bloody, a paladin, not even a mage, stole the Book of Medivh so easily? In the original campaign the Scourge had to conquer Dalaran to retrieve the Book, if I remember correctly... but the presence of Bloody is convenient to have someone who can replace Arthas as the Champion of the Lich King, and again, that seems a thing
expressly made out to repeat the same story... also, why the Lich King should want Uther dead? and why Mal'Ganis should try to betray the Legion? Only to have them killed as they are in the original Warcraft story? hmmm...END OF THE SPOILERS). Also, there are a few bugs... for instance, Bloody's Blood Bath ability doesn't work in the last chapter, and the Bandit Syndicate is too much powerful: it keeps to generate its minions until it is undefeatable even if you keep producing armies (with all the upgrades done)... I was forced to use the cheat codes....

Concerning the terrain, it's fine, there is nothing really remarkable, but I really liked the trees in the last chapters...

So... I changed my score in 4/5.

Ah finally someone that recognized the songs! :D
also you forget that this is what if story, anything can happen. it might make seance to some people but to some it might not. I'm trying to make it reasonable as much as possible and so far I like where it's going and I hope that most of the people the same.

Exactly!
You have uploaded a video that shows it's a doable mission, so I guess that's ok.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, if you want the maximum score, then you have to do a truly original story... something which seems adapted from pre-existing plots, therefore re-using the same maps and the same situations, while it could not be the case, is just not enough.

But again, this is only my opinion. It seems that for many other people (like you) this campaign is a masterpiece. Fine. I am anyone to judge that, and maybe I am the one who's wrong.

Established that, I'v never said that this is a bad campaign. It is all the opposite. I really enjoyed it and I think that it is very well done. I'm just not convinced that it deserves the maximum score.

Just as you have written, and that's my opinion only - your opinion is bad.
why? because there are no other alterntive timeline campaigns out there.
in alternative timeline campaigns some stuffs change completely - so I've made a whole new map for most of the chapters. and some don't change almost at all.
I still had to change some characters/quests ofcourse completly and more.
anyways all i'm saying is - enjoy. no hard feelings.

(if you want just my reply without rant, go to this part of the text down there)

you would need a serious story with good writing to be able to create a story of your own - something that soul reaver did well in bitter end, but bitter end is all that he did
in other words and to explain, original stories dont appear often, as warcraft editor is not the easiest thing to work with (from what i understand),
and especially not the easiest thing to put custom models and textures into, which scares off players/beggining creators, or causes complications and accidents for them and thus the final project isnt „the best„
its alot easier to recreate something that was done by blizzard as the story is already there, thus the creator doesn't have to think about it

back to explaining my pov (point of view)
as stated several times, this is the only what-if out here, and until a different what-if that does it better appears, i wont judge this one for its mistakes (not saying its a masterpiece, but it has good story twist)
and unlike those 5's, this went away from the precreated blizzard story

Sorry that my comments to Kallel are similar to yours, I've just been reading the comments and I obviosly agree with you mate. :)

What the hell? Five stars from me!

WTH indeed :D
Thanks man!

Keep in mind that this has *ehem* Custom Lore *ehem*......... Treat it as an alternate timeline or parallel universe of wc3..

Exactly! *High Five*

Thank you so much so much for making this campaing. I was so hyped for it and I am really exicted to see the other campaings! Keep up the good work man you're awesome!

Thank you for your support! looking forward to finish the Orcs campaign :)

hi i love your map 5/5 but when are you gonna release the next one the orc?
still love yur map

Hi, at the moment I'm "low on free time" so I got no idea. however I've finished about 6 chapters (cinematics included). and I've put alot of work into them. the next one is the most complicated. after that I hope it will go better. :)

It's a zoomed-in Image of Ghost Rider. That's why it's pixelated.

Yup:)

It may take a while but i used Malganis to destroy the towers of the Syndicate one by one. Twisting Nether, Doom, Rain Of Fire, Sleep (If needed), Repeat. You'll need to keep the Cloak Of Shadows and Sobi Mask though to make it faster. Don't destroy the ogres first though or you're doomed. You don't even need that many troops to beat the level, just lots of patience. Some Undying Units can also be really useful - Infinite Army, since the Greater Zombie leaves a corpse behind.

Yup gotta admit I really like that chapter, many possible strategies.

Hey, Great Campaign. I actually went through the trouble of remembering the account i created to comment here. First time i'm doing it i think =). I really like the campaigns, both the Human and Undead. The chapter about the Syndicate and the Ogre Clan was hard and time consuming, and i mean extremely time consuming. I think i spent about an hour doing it but at least I only lost summoned troops, so basically no losses =). The last chapter was actually too easy. All you needed is Bloody and Unholy Frenzy from a Necromancer as he deals crazy damage and even if he gets injured, you only need to heal by attacking groups of zombies. It was way too easy. Otherwise It is perfect. Love the plot.

P.S I was confused by the presence of a single Eredar Warlock in the last mission. Where the Hell did Malganis get an Eredar Warlock? I know Archimonde returned but if he had the Legion behind him, he would have had more of the Burning Legion. I think that either more Demons should be there or the Eredar Warlock should get removed in my opinion.

P.P.S Killing Thrall really confused me. Like, isn't he super significant in the Lore? I don't know that much myself but I know that he is responsible for a ton of things. It's like killing Malfurion after the Awakening of the Druids or killing Kel'Thuzad before he summons Archimonde. I mean, isn't Thrall supposed to be the new Aspect of the Earth, THE Shaman and etc.

P.P.P.S When is the Orc campaign coming out?

First thank you for your support I'm glad you liked the campaign. :D

secondly, still if Mal'Ganis was able to betray the legion, I'm certian that it's possible that an Eredar Warlock might able to do so too.

Why kill Thrall? exactly. he's too important in the original lore so I wanted to give a chance to some other characters. :)

Level 21
Map 3 was a near exact, easier copy of it's vanilla counterpart except we get Tichondrius on it.

I found aspects of Map 4 pretty frustrating that, when combined, made for a bad experience on my end. Green dragons spawned too frequently and prioritized my Wagons every single time. They spawned so frequently that I did not have much time to make progress anywhere or macro because I had to babysit my artillery. The starting gold mine is quite sparse and there is no expansion until significantly farther into the map, I was out of gold by the second Dwarf base. Enemy heroes are level 10 and you cap at 3. The timer and objectives are blatantly misleading, forcing the player to divert a significant amount of the map, not to mention the Hint says "Get to the light blue base", then it's oh wait, destroy the light blue base. This is not a friendly thing to include on a timed map, especially one that's 45 min long, resulting in having to start all over after such a long time.

I am a fan of the Humans campaign and am looking forward to the rest of the Undead campaign. Missions 3 and 4 were the first two that really stood out me so I wanted to leave feedback for them.