• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armies of exigo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 person
This is as a normal warcraft map but yust with armies of exigo.

And i realy tell you i didnt stole this map realy :)

il newer ewer ewer spam useles maps again its ok if you hate this map :)

il newer spam useles maps again

and im sorry to:Blizzard entertaiment,HFR for saying bad words and sorry to all moderators.

this isnt done yet sorry but you can try it :)

and i asked one guy to tell me how to make good maps thanks to Wazz

Keywords:
Armies,Sword,Human,Orcs
Contents

Armies of exigo (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/14 16:44:37 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/14 16:44:37

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Seriously, weren't 5 negative rep points enough to make you at least throw a glance at the rules?
Your map contains almost nothing, you've done some stupid changes to some of the workers and buildings (by which I mean you've changed the model of the workers) and your map has almost no terrain, you've placed the buildings and workers instead of using the starting points to generate them automatically.
This just proves that you know nothing of the world editor, so please, spare everyone of your low quality maps and go check out some tutorials.

Also negrepped again. (-5)
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 35
i just take one look at the minimap preview and i can tell this is underdone

you can do better than this, i'm sure

maybe terraining isn't your forte? if that's the case you could use a blizzard melee map and alter it so that it's armies of exigo (armies of exigo was inspired heavily by warcraft 3 anyway)

try asking around for help with your maps

Seriously, weren't 5 negative rep points enough to make you at least throw a glance at the rules?
Your map contains almost nothing, you've done some stupid changes to some of the workers and buildings (by which I mean you've changed the model of the workers) and your map has almost no terrain, you've placed the buildings and workers instead of using the starting points to generate them automatically.
This just proves that you know nothing of the world editor, so please, spare everyone of your low quality maps and go check out some tutorials.