22:26, 28th Feb 2011
- Flat, empty terrain.
- Bad use of imported material (my advice: remove all imported materials and re-import those you actually need).
- Lacking gameplay.
- Multi-upload (breaks the rules).
- Uncredited material (breaks the rules).
- Lacking description (breaks the rules).
- Inefficient triggers.
- Memory leaks.
- I noticed some imbalances.
In my list of negative points? I doubt it.
In your game? Yes, descriptions for example. And object modifications. Can't really think of anything else right now.
You get better by improving your negative points, not by hearing your positive ones.
That's why I only list the negative things.