• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archer DragonHawk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Archer DragonHawk
Changelog:
Fix Clipping of the Cape
lot's of tweak

more of my model can be found in : Hayate's Resource

Keywords:
archer, dragon hawk, dragonhawk, blood elf, elf
Contents

Archer DragonHawk (Model)

Reviews
13:51, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: This model is probably the one with the least animation issues so far, as I can see. The cloak keep flying through the back and the wings. Fix this. 17:23, 10th Oct 2014 MiniMage: The same issues exists as before...

M

13:51, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: This model is probably the one with the least animation issues so far, as I can see. The cloak keep flying through the back and the wings. Fix this.

17:23, 10th Oct 2014
MiniMage: The same issues exists as before. Now the cloak stretches awkwardly as well.

Level 12
Eeeeh, it looks really simple and not much different from things that already exist. This at most could just be an alternative to the currently existing Dragonhawk. It doesn't look different enough to be a completely different unit, more like a "Skin" like how skins are in SC2 or League of Legends...

But besides that point, it actually looks really good and could be like, a High Elf/Blood Elf version of the Hippogryph Rider I guess, if we could get a rideless version of the Dragonhawk.

The animations are nice except for the attack animation. It looks like it's shooting up into the air...Other then that, the model itself is really well done.

EDIT: And actually holy shit, there IS a Rideless Dragonhawk model!

Last edited:
Level 10
Pretty useful! You can now shoot arrows while your Dragonhawk spits out magic bolts!