• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apply Here Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
If you want to be a part of the team, then apply here please.

Show some of your creations and clarify us about what your modding specialty is (triggering, texturing, modeling, scripting etc.)

We are currently looking for:
  • Model Animators
  • JASS Experts
  • Modelers
  • Texture Artists

Any application will be much appreciated :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Trigger

hello. i want to join as a triggerer. i dont know JASS. i can make spells and the most things. i consider my self as a mid triggerer. if u want too know more just mail on [email protected] or if u got MSN add me there :)
i have on experience working as a team when making map but im a electrician so i know how to work as a team :)

Level 9
Here are an few screenshots of what I've done so far. From different angles. Hope you like it

-Av3n

Attachments

• Outpost 1 WIP.JPG
    Outpost 1 WIP.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 425
  • Outpost 2 WIP.JPG
    Outpost 2 WIP.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 428
  • Outpost 3 WIP.JPG
    Outpost 3 WIP.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 361
Level 2
i said "i consider my self as a mid triggerer". test me so i can see what i can
u wont be disapoited :)
and btw i have 2 lvl 60 chars (all full epic). so i can get screenshot and i know the most about the game i know most of the quests, places and stuff (remember stuff that i dont need to know :p)

love FeArOw

Level 9
More Screenies

Hey here is 2 WIP's of the map that Nasruidan told me to make to judge me if I can get on the team. Its the Harbour Area.

-Av3n

Attachments

• Outpost 4 WIP.JPG
    Outpost 4 WIP.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 317
  • Outpost 5 WIP.JPG
    Outpost 5 WIP.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 398
Level 5
meh, my Blood Elven Paladin is only level 41 - -

I already made Silvermoon city, like WoW, but i need a darn lot more doodads (buildings) but chairs, statues, tables, roofs, all done and terraned, I also have a BUNCH OF BLOOD ELVES females...

I can terrain, skin, model & model edits (And i could do some NPC placing and NPC quests (as in the quests story n stuff)

-Tessarrrrr
<2day Iz my BD>

Level 5
Blauah Blauh Blauh - tak tak tak...tak tak tuh...bla bla bla

I have a project that is still running which is kinda like urs, but this is only Blood Elves, you can travel to Outland, then to the Black Temple, then kill Illidan, then messs up Lady Vashj's naga, and then return to the Silvermoon City, after that you can go to Ashenvale, Auberdine, and even Teldrassil (killing a bunch of night elves) or go to Stormwind n stuff, and it's called World of Anara (renamed it to *Rise of Silvermoon*) and u can select ur gender, (unfortunately u cant change ur hairstyle (which i am trying to see how i could change it (like maybe u can have icons and each icons is like the "SPHERE" ability and it's changed to hairstyle attached on the unit's head.

OOO, 2much for my project, but who Iz the leaderz of Wc3 : WoW?

Level 1
i play wow and aer pretty good at map making in wc3 tft, i saw you needed some triggeres and terrainers. If you need a terrainer i am pretty good at that, but i am even better at triggere (interger, action, event, all that kind of stuff) i love to experiment with trigger and each time i do it i find new triggers to use in my map. So if you need a well skilled terrainer and a even more skilled triggere conact me. I am not skilled at JASS.

Level 5
I would be very interested in heping out with this project. One question though, will there be single player support?

Level 3
If the mod has to be with multiplayer, then somebody has to come up with an ingenius idea how to imply it, now where it is a campaign file. Also if that should happen (And i know it don't,") then the team have to recreate many triggers, and then a lot of time would have gone to waist. Unfortunatly, there won't be any multiplayer.
However i've tried an older demo before, and the npc's feels pretty much alive. They will run around killing things, exploring, and they will sometimes go around in groups, and you can make them join your party aswell. This makes the npc's seem pretty much like real players.

Level 5
Perhaps even smarter than some players ;) Yet if you made a save/load code for this WC3 WoW it would be pretty cool. Being offline does have its pros though, no need for an internet connection, no filesize limit, well whatever this group chooses, you have GoldenRam's Full Support. :)

misterious

(no need for me to explain) :wink:

Level 3
Also make a trigger, which will delete yor caracter, if you haven't played on it for 90 days. (This was only a joke.) :smile:

If the save/load system is like the 'real' wow, then what's the difference than the normal code saving. I never got to trie it in the last demo. Also why should you use this system, when you can use regular save games? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.