Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Aparently, Starcraft II Version of DotA is comming...

Discussion in 'StarCraft I & II' started by Statharas, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 1)arkdemon

1)arkdemon

Resources:
    Resources:
    DoTa wasn't a bad map, it just wasn't to interesting to me. Many others also agreed and so everyone got angry at all the DoTa players because A many DoTa players where trollish morons thus creating a horrible community, and B it took up the entire list and kicked many maps interesting to other people off the list (R.I.P. Builder type maps like medieval builder, village builder, etc).

I don't support the reproduction of it since its overly played, but I could probably care less if they made one as the new possibilities make for much more interesting and fun map ideas than simple (or even complex) AoS maps.

2. BlackArmsShadow

BlackArmsShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    DoTA was almost as bad as Xbox live when it comes to trolls. I hope to god that it's next iteration isn't full of those goat-eating bastards.

3. Agarwa3n

Agarwa3n

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont have high expectations. It's not the dota community, it's the gaming community in general. They flame even on sheep tag.

4. BlackArmsShadow

BlackArmsShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    WHAT!? Sheep Tag is awesome! Anyway, I didn't even knew Trolls... well uhm, "Trolled" in that...