• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AoS] League of Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer's description:
Trailer for upcoming AoS map called League of Champions.This map will be AoS and will have tons of features.There will be custom Systems,Spells,Models that were never seen in Warcraft even on other AoS map.
;_; Yes there are a lot of custom models in the trailer. That trailer also won't help your project, it actually makes the map look really bad.
And I still don't know what's so special about this project.
You will need to play to find out more ;)
Oh yeah sure, that's how you're gonna attract people. There's not even an alpha map released.

Level 24
I think you should use some more trees and also add a pond also the trailer was only ment to look good it didn't really give any valuble information about the map.

Level 24
Emm... so let me get this straight you made a trailer about your map and it wasent even your map in the trailer... that's less then useless.

Level 11
auctually its going with coding and the heroes... im going to ask Pepper about the model and also im trying to find terrainer because Empire responded to me that he is in hospital.So today i saw a message so i hope we will start with the terrain... also the coding is going well also the heroes are going well...

Status
Not open for further replies.