• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AOS - Diablo Vortex v1.2f

Reactions: Azsure and HOooDy
Diablo Vortex

194224-albums4721-picture48004.jpg

About..

General Information..

Name: Diablo Vortex
Creator: Cr4ck4r (@ Northerend (europe))

Gameplay: AoS (Aeon of Strife) 2 teams, 3 lanes
Features:
-Language: English
-max 10 human player's
-contains custom models, spells, effects, ingame-systems, basically from the Diablo Game, made by ©Blizzard Entertainment
-AI is NOT supported atm =(

AoS? How to play?

AoS = Aeon of Strife
2 Teams, 3 Lanes

You have to choose a hero from a tarvern, every hero has unique spells and stats, buy items, kill enemy heros to get gold, push the lanes, destroy the towers, play as a team and destroy the Obelisk of your opponent.

specifically
It's like a normal AoS like you all know it. They are 2 Forces, The Saints and The Outcast.
The player controls can select 1 hero, with unique skills, 4 normal 1 ultimate (+1 character specific skill).
To win, you have to destroy the Obelisk of the enemy force.

Want more?

* Multilanguage (support english & german) (work in progress!!)
* I am a big fan of skill shooting abilities, that means the casting point of some spells will be ground, so that you need skill to hit the enemy. (like Elunes arrow from dota.. but NOT the same ofc!)
* Clear Multiboard (1x each team) (name, level, icon, kills, deaths assist, gold(only for your team), deathstatus, only of you enemys) deathsstatus of your team in "name" of the multiboard
* Normal / Exeptional / Elite Items / Recipes
* Aviable Gamemodes will be shown up on start (with a multiboard)
* smart / clear Tooltips
* Hotkeys____(T / Z)
_________(Q / W / E / R)
* very fast loading time!!

Credits

(due to the limited space in the quests i have uploaded all credits to the website!)
http://diablo-vortex.clan.su/index/credits/0-4

Visit official Website (its still under construction :p)

http://diablo-vortex.clan.su/

Random Screenshots
Other pictures are OUT TO DATE, so i deleted them!

here is a new one, the whole map.
194224-albums4721-picture48003.jpg

Game Mechanics

Here are some things, that make the game intressting..

Gold is gained for killing heroes and creeps. Gold is also given periodically.
Every 8s all players get 11gold (22 in -em).

Starting Gold: 4750g/player count in team (5x player= 950g)
Hero pick cost: -400g
Hero repick command cost: -100g
Random command cost: -250g
All random mode cost: -200g
Normal Mode extra gold: +150g

First Blood extra gold: 150-210g + (lvl*5) +50
Killing Heros: (Lvl*5)+200
Suicede Cost: free...
TeamKill : free
Being killed by Neutral hostile: (Lvl*5) +40
Player Leaves: LeaverGold/Player count(playing) (ex. 400/4 =100g)
Assists: nothing..

Ending A killing spree: (double, tripple, mega, monster kill): 70*(speecount) (ex. ending a megakill: 70*4(speecount) =280g)
Making a killing spee: 80*speecount ex. 80*3(tripplekill) =240g

Multikills
You can get a series of kills here, if you kill a hero it will be registred, and if you kill 1 hero more, in the next 12 seconds, you will get a KILLSTREAK.

Killstreaks
2 kills = double kill
3 kills = tripple
4 kills = mega kill
5 and more = moooooonster kill
Gold: you will get 80*kill(spreecount) gold

Assist-System
When a hero takes damage, this will be registred, but only for 3 seconds.
And if this hero dies, and you have damaged the hero in the last 3 seconds, you will get an assistant point.
Up to 6 player can assist on a hero. (team attack / suicide DONT count!)

Killing-Spree-System
If you kill a specific amount of heros, WITHOUT to die in a row, you will have a killingspree, and a sound will be played :p

4 kills in a row, kiilling spress
5 kills in a row, ownage
6 kills in a row, unstopable
7 kills in a row, wicked sick
8 kills in a row, godlike
10 kills in a row, holy shit
Gold: there is no gold giving for this, atm.

Swap-Command
You play -ar? or randomed a hero you dont like?
Then use the -swap command, to swap with your alies, if then want this ofc.
Only works in the first 60 seconds!

Game Modes
When you start the game, a multiboard will be shown up, and show you the aviable gamemodes!
You can select the game mode ONLY in the first 15 seconds, after that it will be autoset to normal-mode.

Main Game modes
-ap =allpick everyone can select a hero from all tarvern's
-ar =every player will get a random hero
-nr =you can only pick from a tarvern on your side

Extra modes
-em =easy mode, more gold, lesser rerive time, more EXP
-om =only mid, will dissable creep spawn on bottom and upper lane.
-nc =no creep spawn, creep spawn will be disabled, rerive factor=1, and more exp, (only works with -ap and WITHOUT -em)

Other commands
-random: cost only 250g, and you will get a random hero
-repick on -NR or -AR: cost you 100g, you will get a new random hero
-repick on -AP: cost only 100g, you will be able to select a new hero

-help: show you some usefull commands
-cam1/2/3: will set a new cammera view
-reset: reset you camera view to standart
-ms: show you the movement speed of your hero
-c OR -clear: clear text messages
-cs: creep-stats, show you your kill/deny stats

(Only if Single-Player mode is detected)
(means, if you play alone.. mayby vs. AI (i will work on that))

-gold xxxxx =giving you XXXXX Gold
-level xx =set your hero to a xx Level
-fog =map full visible, deativate fog of war
-refresh =full restore's your hero

When a hero dies a timer window will pop up, and only shown to owner of dying hero.
Countdown timer will be started.

Rerive Time:
HeroLVL*Time Factor
(Time factor: 5 (in em 3, in nc 1))

Rerive Point is your own Circle of heros.
You can also rebuy your hero for:
200+(20*lvl)
Gold in your "circle of heros"

LaneCreeps will spawn (on both sides, the saits & the outcast) first time after 50 seconds.
Then always after 30sec - 3 melee & 1 ranged unit
180sec - 1siege unit.

Neutral Creeps spawn every 250 seconds(only if they dead)

Detection-System
Every time you cast a spell/using an item/attack a team mate or even level up, a floating text will be created, will only shown to you and your Team!

Rune-system
First rune will appear after 30 seconds.
Then the system will check every 60 seconds, if the rune was taken and create a new one.

Aviable Runes:
Double Damage
Haste rune
Illusion
Invisble
Regeneration

- fixed witch doctor multiboard icon
- fixed hero duriel hero tooltip
- fixed a bug with corpse explosion (extreme damage!!!)
- fixed SOUND's - now playing as 3D sound around the unit (and not over the whole map :S)
- normalmode-repick will now not give you any random unit, now you can choose for yourself
- removed custom model for javelin amazone (because of map-size)
- fixed an issue, that a hero wont rerive anymore ..
- added some sellable items to temple of kurast

- new command: -gameinfo (show what gamemode was selected)

- New hero: Javelin Amazone (agi)
--- Inner sight, Poison Javelin, Lightning Strike, Lightning Fury

(...)

Abilitys - Changes / balance

- fixed hex tooltip
- fixed the slowing effect for frozen orb
- changed inner rage tooltip (now more understandable)
- fixed cleave tooltip
- removed eternal winter => "Frost Bolt" - new ability (duriel)
- removed casting time from cold eruption (duriel)
- increased damage bonus from gorefoot
- added description to gorefoot ( + damage)
- some new item icons..
- changed frost nova effect ( now working.. >.>)
- changed effect for bash
- fixed knockback for fire ball
- removed casting time from bone spear
- increased travel range for bone spear to 1500

- decreased duration of cold eruption (duriel)
- decreased hex casting range (witch doctor)
- decreased locust swarm duration & damage (witch doctor)
- added manacost to stable ground (duriel)
- increased damage bonus for leap strike & leap attack (with item (gorefoot))
- increased bash speed (d2 barbarian)
- reduced cooldown of inner rage
- reduced casting range for bash
- increased knockbackspeed for doule axe throw

(...)

Suggestions please.
Thanks

Have fun playing it
and please
give me some feedback

Found a bug? you can contact me at:
[email protected]

Suggestions?
Click Here

Greetzzz
Cr4ck4r

Keywords:
Diablo, Barbarian, map, Paladin, sorc, wc3, hive, warcraft, dia, d2 diablo diablo cr4ck4r diablo diablo diablo aos aos aos aeon of strife warcraft dia
Contents

AOS - Diablo Vortex v1.2f (Map)

Reviews
23:40, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 5
It quite fun but there are many wrong place in skills.

ex. fire lighting frost sorceress.

First , you put teleport skill in all sorceress. Well , teleport should be added in lighting sor only.

Below part is what i want to suggest

For example

Fire sor : skill that already have "warmth" , "meteor" , "hydra" , "teleport" , "enchant".

Why don't u do like this:

You added every skills such as "warmth" , "meteor" , "hydra" , "firebolt" , "fireball", "firewall" , "Inferno" , "Blaze" , "Fire mastery" , "Enchant"

and allow user to choose skill from this list 6 skills by themselves

Each skill have synergies to other skills. So one hero can play in many style.

Warmth = Regen [+x% in enchant per level, +x% average damage in inferno per level]
Meteor = Area damage , Burn damage over second [+x% in firebolt and fireball per level]
Hydra = deal mutiple firebolt [fast cooldown , with not much damage]
Firebolt = single target damage with ministun. [+x% in meteor , hydra , fireball per level]
Fireball = Single target with splash heavy damage. [+x% in meteor , hydra , firebolt per level]
Firewall = create a firewall , deal damage in a line per second.
Inferno = deal massive damage over mini second. [+x% in meteor]
Blaze = run out with fire behind.
Fire mastery = improve fire spell [+x% all fire spell]
Enchant = increase physic damage and increase fire damage.

Other suggest:

Some hero example fire sor. They can choose from the begining with melee or range style that they want to play.

If goes melee , stats will change like this with this type of armor , hp , mana, etc.

If goes range , stats will change like this with this type of armor , hp , mana , etc.

Something like this , just example.

Some hero example paladin.

It should be only melee style. They can't pick range type.

Note Paladin skills . You should not make it all passive. You should make it as active skills with can't be opened in the same time.

Something like : when you push active 1 , aura 1 will spawn and when u change to active 2 , aura 1 will chance to aura 2. Something like this.

and for paladin should make it only 2 categories : Defense and Offense and combinate combat into this two.

Because offense or defenseive it required combat mastery too. if not it will really weak.

Last edited:
Level 8
This map looks like a WIP. which violates THW rules.

You've got several stores to buy items with one or two items in each.
One store has no items for sale!

In the hero selection altar you've got 4 heros to choose from and 4 in there you cannot choose. (out of stock).

I played the Barber hero? His proper name was Warcry?

A text message popped up during gameplay that was partially in another language thats automatic rejection.

Level 7
this map interest me i like diablo stuff..hope you will not stop making this map..this a good idea of diablo style map,you could add a boss in near future versions..hope you will..

Level 4
It quite fun but there are many wrong place in skills.

ex. fire lighting frost sorceress.

First , you put teleport skill in all sorceress. Well , teleport should be added in lighting sor only.
Yes you're right, I'll fix soon.
Only the lightning sorceress should have Teleport, it would be better.

You added every skills such as "warmth" , "meteor" , "hydra" , "firebolt" , "fireball", "firewall" , "Inferno" , "Blaze" , "Fire mastery" , "Enchant"

and allow user to choose skill from this list 6 skills by themselves

Each skill have synergies to other skills. So one hero can play in many style.
Good point. I can try it as a new gamemode.

A text message popped up during gameplay that was partially in another language thats automatic rejection.
Hmmm.. his name is warcry.. that isn't good =(

What? Which message? in another language? could not be!

this map interest me i like diablo stuff..hope you will not stop making this map..this a good idea of diablo style map,you could add a boss in near future versions..hope you will..
I will not stop (I hope ^ ^), a boss?, yes there will be something like that.

Level 4
Barbar is short for Barbarian, which I assume you understood. The reason why his proper name is Warcry is because how he made the map in the sense of heroes is that one hero, ex. Barbarian, has 3 skill trees (Warcries, Combat Skills, Masteries) and that specific player happened to choose the Warcry barbarian. That hero would only have abilities from the Warcry skill tree.

By the way, the map looks really cool, I'm going to download it ^_^

Level 2
for first releas the map is realy good.

but there are some anyoing bugs f.e. the bonespear isnt casted to the chosen point or bonespirit attack not the targed (in diablo2 it follow the target a long way)
and i dunno why you made duress (runeword) as an combination from uniqe items like dustkeep :/ . hope you will make later an rune shop and an shop which sells weapons and armors with sox :)
last is that i think you should combine auras with combat skills. and if you make an auradin ... then better give him holy frost, h. shock and holy fire as ultimate using convince (for the first versions with aura stack). and pls fix holy bolt^^. he is not realy an nova which heals every in the time when he damage enemys.

I will hope next version will releas soon :) its an good map and i cant wait 4 new version^^
4,5/5

Level 5
From what i already tested. I can tell in this detail.

Bone & Poison Necromancer

-Bone Spirit = it should track their enemies not more than xxxx range by itself and deal damage to the enemies.

-Corpse Explosin = You should make a stable percentage to deal damage f.e 60-100% and each level will improve area.

-Poison dagger = It should get high poison damage with long duration. Also it may increase attack damage of your hero a bit.

-Bone Spear = cast from the start point until xxxx range.

-Poison nova = the minimum damage and maximum damage should not be different more than 30-50 damage and shot duration f.e xxx - xxx over 2 seconds.

Fire Sorceress

-Meteor = After deal impact damage , it should get a burn damage in that area too. Burn damage deal approimately 20-50% of impact damage.

-Enchant = increase your damage and adding fire element [Maybe small splash area]

-Hydra = range attack quite short - medium. it should release a rapid bolt and far cast range.

Ice sorceress

-Frost nova = please increase size of area, slow rate. Each lv will improve duration and little damage.

-Blizzard = it should get more wave and random target in that area with slow your enemies for short period.

-Freeze armor = in your map , it didn't freeze it only slow them down. Fix this plz. Also, range attacker didn't take this effect too.

-Frozen orb = it should decrease a object speed an increase more bolt.

Lighting sorceress

-Time Field = i think u should remove this skill because it didn't appear in diablo 2.

Also, it caught some bug. if you're casting while the enemies nearby her, It will pause your enemies but if you already casted and the enemies just comein to your sphere, It won't pause.

-Charge bolt = decrease damage , increase number of bolt.

-Energy shield = you should change it to how much the shield can be taken a damage per level and each lv improve this thing and damage per 1 mana point.

For example:
lv1 20% of total damage , 1 per 1 mana point
lv2 40 1.5
lv3 60 2
lv4 80 2.5

Something like this.

-Thunder bolt = what is it ? Thunder storm? Lighting? Chain lighting?<-- which one?

Druid [ Well i haven't played it , so don't know]

Bow Amazon

-Mutilshot = please increase arrow speed and damage should depend xx% of your current damage.

-Critical Strike = give a xx% to deal 2x damage. This thing can be improved mutishot.

-Explosive arrow = it should be targeted anywhere. AoE size should be increasing in row.

-Freezing arrw = it should be targeted anywhere, freeze single target for x seconds, deal current damage wth +xx% and deal magic damage too.

-Shadow shot = Strafe?

Combat Paladin

-Holy shield = +armor , +chance to blocking , long duration

-Blessed hammer = call out a lot of hammer in different range with spirals out from the hero. After it hit the enemies it will deal a damage and disappear. Deal more xx% damage to hero.

Offensive & Defensive Paladin

For aura , you should make no cooldown for them and it can be switched with each other aura.

Example : Open A , after click B > so aura A change to be B. Instead of used it as passive.

-Charge = +damage , protect from miss attacked.

-Vigor = hp regen , ms speed.

-Fanaticism = +damage , attack speed , attack rating [not miss]

Warcries Barbarian

-Shout = inrease armor rate.

Duriel Boss consist:

If you want to made skills for duriel. you should concern this detail:

Offense part:

-Duriel's jab attack can hit several times in rapid succession.
-Duriel's Smite strike will stun targets.
-Duriel's charge attack is very dangerous, but can only be used from a distance.
-Duriel's aura functions like the Paladin's Holy Freeze. It adds cold damage to his attacks, deals minor cold damage to all affected enemies, and slows all movement and attack speed considerably.

Defensive part:

-Drain Effectiveness tells what % of a character's mana and life steal apply to that monster. 100 is all, 0 is none.
-Chill Effectiveness tells what % of a character's cold length applies to the monster. 100 is all, 0 is no freeze/chill at all.

Other suggestion:

If you want to made a well diablo map. you should adding

-Stamina system [if it goes down u will be unable to attack , unable to cast a spell and very slow moving]
-Element system [fire, ice, lighting, poison resistance]
-Quest system [A dungeon to finished quest, one quest can be done by only one team]
-Rune system [killing unit and automatic save in your rune inventory and we can forge them into items]
-Set item
-Event

Last edited:
Level 2
Other suggestion:

If you want to made a well diablo map. you should adding

-Stamina system [if it goes down u will be unable to attack , unable to cast a spell and very slow moving]
-Element system [fire, ice, lighting, poison resistance]
-Quest system [A dungeon to finished quest, one quest can be done by only one team]
-Rune system [killing unit and automatic save in your rune inventory and we can forge them into items]
-Set item
-Event

there are events. when the game starts write -se (special events) and -dc (diablo clone)
but diablo is useles in this v. he drops no unique :spell_breaker:

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Very unique and good way of displaying information (reffering to the startup message)
- Good descriptions
- Has a multiboard
- Has a quest menu

Negative features:

- 3 heroes had a stack of 0, so I couldn't pick them
- Some heroes have a little boring gameplay
- Lacks more items
- Lacks more commands and modes

Additional Information / Conclusion:

It's definitely one of AOS maps that have a future. Just keep it up, add more modes, commands, heroes, items and maybe some events.

Rating: 3.5/5 --> 4/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 4

-edited/fixed/improved terrain (now its 99,9% ..)
-added all heros to tarverns, which will be aviable in 1.2d (so they stack =0)
-neutral creep spawn, now have a delay (reducing "lag")
-tooltips now done for all heros
-NEW custom minimap preview
-new command: -roll (random number 1-100) (blablabla..)
-new icon for demon hunter
-fixed the scale value of ALL heros/missles (ruduced size)
-picked gamemode will now shown only for 10seconds
-fixed cam view, after rubuying a hero
-removed shop icon from minimap
(...)

Suggestions please.
Thanks

cr4ck4r - 1.07.11

Last edited:
Level 4
Update

-new "tooltip-form" -- #abilitys #buffs #items
-small terrain changes
-fixed demon hunter spell (bola shot)
-fixed amazone hotkey bug
-fixed some tooltip/spelling mistakes
-fixed fireball hotkey
-level to skip to learn ultimate spells set to 4 (3 before)
-fixed bug with razorswitch recipe
-hide attribute-bonus icon
-fixed duration of -roll command
-now you cant attack allied units - to attack alied creeps, they need health lower than 40% , heros lower than 15%, buildings lower than 20%
-shops now show they're names
-fixed multiboard, now will show when a player left the game, and will not change name back after hero rerive (now show a [L] for leaver)
-buyed spells by circle of heros, will automatic move to middle of your circle of heros
-fixed some leaks
-new command -da will show you which damage dealt and taken
-new command -hs will show you information about your hero (general)
-a lot new icons!
-filesize reduced!
-rune spawn timer set to 120seconds

-lowered damage for blizzard, increased duration, added simple effect
-lowered blizzard manacost
-increased cd of teleport
-reduced mana cost of energie shield
-increased cooldown of energie shield
-increased bolt amount on frozen orb
-increased mana cost for frozen orb
-increased cooldown of hydra
-decreased missle range of hydra
-decreased duration of hydras
-increased mana cost for hydra
-increased meteor cooldown
-added burning damage/sec, after impact on the ground
-reduced ice blast freeze duration
-increased cooldown of thunder storm
-reduced slow duration caused by thunder storm
-increased cooldown enchant
-increased %-damage of enchant
-reduced cooldown of bone spirit
-increased damage of bone spirit
-reduced damage of corpse explosion
-changed damage type of corpse explosion to 50% spell 50% normal
-leaping strike now do extra damage, depends on the casting range
-Improved cold eruption
-improved battle order
-reduced mana cost of double axe throw
-increased damage of freezing arrow
-reduced freeze, of eternal cold
-reduced mana cost of freezing arrow
-increased cooldown leaping strike
-leaping strike now make extra damage, depends of your leaping range (1/5 of the leaping range)
-reduced damage of multiple shot
-reworked smite (duriel) - now doing extra damage depends on strenght, and cast knockback
-changed casting time of war cry to 4/3/2
-increased damage of war cry
-reduced damage intervall of whirlwind (fixed value now)
-increased casting range of cyclone
-increased cooldown of twister
-increased cooldown of tornado
-reduced manacost of holy bolt
-increased damage return of Thorns
-increased damage of blessed hammer, a bit
-increased cooldown of blessed hammer
-increased cooldown of charge
-reduced AoE for vigor aura
-reduced duration of gavel of pain ability
-removed life regeneration & damage increase when using holy shield, increased defense gain
-Holy shield now gives a chance to block damage
-Fist of Heaven, number of "holy bolts" now count by number of enemy units in 800AoE +3
-increased cooldown of fist of heaven
-increased damage of Molten Arrow, added a trail of fire effect
-increased cooldown of molten arrow
(...)

Suggestions please.
Thanks

cr4ck4r - 11.07.11

Last edited:
Level 5
I'll test soon. Maybe you should add your changelog in the first page. It's easy to read and find than this page.

Level 4
How come the outcast can only choose Duriel as their hero? Why can't I choose other heroes?

Because they are not 100% finished / or balanced enough to be selectable.
You can see the icons, should only show what will come in the future.

I could also remove the icons from the tarvern.. i think i will do that, to manny people asking me this...^^

I think you should remove allpick mode, and changing it to default: allpick mode.

-ap is maybe senseless atm, because -nr is the same but with extra gold, right, but i will need the -nr / -ap mode later (if there are enough heros for the outcast.., so i dont touch it now ..

Last edited:
Level 4

- fixed witch doctor multiboard icon
- fixed hero duriel hero tooltip
- fixed a bug with corpse explosion (extreme damage!!!)
- fixed SOUND's - now playing as 3D sound around the unit (and not over the whole map :S)
- normalmode-repick will now not give you any random unit, now you can choose for yourself
- removed custom model for javelin amazone (because of map-size)
- fixed an issue, that a hero wont rerive anymore ..
- added some sellable items to temple of kurast

- new command: -gameinfo (show what gamemode was selected)

- New hero: Javelin Amazone (agi)
--- Inner sight, Poison Javelin, Lightning Strike, Lightning Fury

(...)

- fixed hex tooltip
- fixed the slowing effect for frozen orb
- changed inner rage tooltip (now more understandable)
- fixed cleave tooltip
- removed eternal winter => "Frost Bolt" - new ability (duriel)
- removed casting time from cold eruption (duriel)
- increased damage bonus from gorefoot
- added description to gorefoot ( + damage)
- some new item icons..
- changed frost nova effect ( now working.. >.>)
- changed effect for bash
- fixed knockback for fire ball
- removed casting time from bone spear
- increased travel range for bone spear to 1500

- decreased duration of cold eruption (duriel)
- decreased hex casting range (witch doctor)
- decreased locust swarm duration & damage (witch doctor)
- added manacost to stable ground (duriel)
- increased damage bonus for leap strike & leap attack (with item (gorefoot))
- increased bash speed (d2 barbarian)
- reduced cooldown of inner rage
- reduced casting range for bash
- increased knockbackspeed for doule axe throw

(...)

Suggestions please.
Thanks

cr4ck4r - 17.07.11

Last edited:
Level 13
Awesome map!!
If Blizzard would make a "Diablo AoS" it wouldn't be good as yours.
The abilties feels like the original ones and the imported sounds and icons fit very well.

I am waiting for a female javelin amazon :p and I think she shouldn't be a range fighter.

The aura paladin is the most boring hero I ever played :D, but he is realy good for beginners. So I wouldn't delete him.

I think the hydra ability is a little bit weak at level 1.

I suggest that the repick command should be usable the whole time in a singleplayer game.

Level 1
I loved playing this map. Tons of fun custom models for heroes and most are pretty unique. One thing I noticed (and I'm not sure if it is a bug) is that Corpse Explosion can kill allies and even the caster and while suiciding has a specific message behind it it does not give any penalty to the person killing themselves (other than having to wait to respawn of course.) Also, I think warmth is way too powerful to start out, since as a fire sorc you almost never run out of mana even if you spam your abilities every time they pop up whereas (the necromancer atleast) other casters seem to run out of mana fairly quickly even with mana regeneration items.

Level 14
If you are inspired by D2 know that there is no sorceress builds without teleport as it needs only three points for working so removing teleport from fire and frost sorceress is betraying all D2 sorceress builds.
In D2 nearly all characters used multiple trees for example there was no war-cry only barbarian the barbarian who were the nearest from that was the concentration barbarian who maximized some war-cry the attack concentration and put one point in each passive (100% of the serious barbarians used skills from the three trees)
The paladins generally chooses an attack an offensive aura and if it was an vengeance paladin (very very very efficient with an sorceress or an lightning fury amazon) it learned some defensive aura.
So I think it is nowhere near the spirit of the D2 builds.
Anyway D2 was not made for balanced pvp between classes and an frost sorceress could beat nearly anything by teleporting like a crazy and letting orbs of frost in random directions it was so much crazily effective with its huge area of effect its ability to pierce cold resistance and the hight mobility of teleport that nearly no one could beat them.